Tirin
City
Pomorie

Старожил форума

• Thanked 139 times
  • Thanks 164 times
1 #
| по убыванию Posted Yesterday, 15:50 | descending
Perhaps the issue is not new and prohlopali discussion, v + [7 C:. Q # S * V3 } 'J1 P $ a & Z + h
I want to tell a story the venerable society, very fresh. The events of this morning, 24 March 2016 those g 0 A3 V: H3 k7 a / l ; ^ 3 w, O; b + t
My son ended last year's visa. She was a tourist, issued last year for 1 year. He collected all the documents (not for the first time - able) and went to the visa center BG. The documents he received.
Виза будет ровно на заявленный срок пребывания, согласно билетам !!! Ни минутой больше !!! Билеты с 23 по 27 - вот виза точно такая . $] # T, Z ( `5 _ (D * F Visa will be exactly at the stated term, according to the ticket !!! Not a minute more !!! Tickets from 23 to 27 - that's exactly the visa.
8 m. Вежливый дядька сказал , что сейчас только так . Речь об обещанных 2-3года не идёт вообще не идёт . И вообще никаких длинных виз больше не будет , только согласно уже купленным билетам . # M' }1 e" O) L% Z8 L, ]# X0 G U. L2 r 'b1 I / j "Z # M Polite guy said that only now is. Talking about the promised 2-3goda not talking at all is not. And in general no longer visas will no longer be only in accordance with already purchased tickets. # M '} 1 e "O) L% Z8 L ,] # X0 G
Previously, though with a margin allowed, and now the so - one-time and only one time. Even on the question of possible cancellation for the weather shrug - order.
Стоимость визы около 5 тр на одного взрослого , те ни а каком снижении цен на визы речь тоже не идёт . Да и про детей все как всегда . 7 k4 u '| 2 b (y2 _ Visa fee of about 5 mp per adult, and which are neither lowering visa prices we are also not talking about the children And as usual..
+ M; Видать силой людей в Крым и Сочи заставляют ехать , надо что бы вообще все денежки в стране оставались . Да... Дорого нам Крым обходиться . * w3 S- e/ f) u o "{:! X J2 t 'U% W5 Q Looks force people to Crimea and Sochi are forced to go, it is necessary to do all that money in the country remain expensive ... Yes, we do Crimea * w3 S- e / f). . u
I think that such an approach of the Russian Federation to visas, Bulgaria hardly will wait for the influx of Russian customers for the summer ((0 _ & n t3 t. H * o9 L2} 1 D4 Z
I want to cry, so much talked of good, we promised .... But as always 0 S8 c6 V6 [-. R7 h / B5 k

comment

Actuality: 5.0
Actuality: 5
Sad .... I was hoping .... Posted Yesterday, 15:55
I have a friend from the suburbs were here with my husband in January, apply for the visa at the end of December. They were given a year (we stayed in 2 weeks BG) Published Yesterday 16:03
It was last year . Today -. Like this Published Yesterday 16:05
My sister arrives May 1, look at how much it will have a visa issued yesterday 16:16
We have a date in April. Posted Yesterday, 16:31
Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2411 times
  • Thanks 877 times
2 #
Posted Yesterday, 15:58
Irina, the timing and duration of the visa on all issues only Bulgaria decides Bulgarian visa. Russia has nothing to do with what side did not stand))) * U, J ( r $ W0 a8 Q / d s- c
This is very advantageous, given the short period for the same money, and every time to collect 5000.

comment

Documents handed over today, called and told. What in fact will see in the next week or when it will be ready there. Which side of tune here is not the principle (((fact published yesterday 16:03
Yeah .... like that sad .... Posted Yesterday, 16:42
Do not be sad in advance. The visa is often wrong infu give. Posted by 4:00. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
Tirin
City
Pomorie

Старожил форума

• Thanked 139 times
  • Thanks 164 times
3 #
Опубликовано Вчера 18:56 Author | Posted Yesterday, 18:56
said Venus 24/03/2016 15:58
Ирина, о сроках длительности визы и по всем вопросам ... - W3 E0 X + J + | 3 o7 k7 f (L "w Irina, the timing and duration of the visa on all matters ...
7 g. b; i 'K8 C + U & \
son of visa will be ready in 10 days. Here and learn how and what kind of "holiday" in our street. While no official explanation, I have not found. Wait and see (

comment

Wow how long, has a minus (((Posted on Yesterday, 19:03
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanked 20 times
4 #
Posted Yesterday, 20:27
Tirina added in 24/03/2016 18:56
9 S, d! I # O / S9 Y1 u. Виза сына будет готова через 10 дней . x son of visa will be ready in 10 days. Here and learn whence ...

9 _ * z7]! 8 ^ y! В январе я подавала документы на визу С для мамы. b In January I apply for a visa C for Mom. I asked for two months, according to the purchased tickets and insurance. Dali - for three months. Visa made urgent, brought from Moscow to Novosibirsk on the 4 th day after filing. For urgency had to pay 6000 rubles 4 @ (B:. L + t # C
During these two months, the conditions for obtaining visas have changed?

comment

While there are more questions than answers. I hope everything will be clear soon Published Yesterday 22:16
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

rrr
Elena (Pomorie)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 295 times
  • Thanks 285 times
5 #
Posted 6 hours. ago
No, I do not play games with the Bulgarian visa. I wanted to do on the property, paid for the certificate in the Community 20 lion. Then, when I found out that for the rest need to notaries to certify the residence permit, then spat, and, as usual, did Schengen. Last Italian immediately gave two years. Il, and unless you can not notarize the son of a residence permit for a year? I made a friend before buying.

List Thanked

) Venus (3 hr. Ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

LARISSA
Sobolev
City
Moscow
  • Thanked 76 times
  • Thanked 51 times
6 #
Posted 5 hours. ago
Only on Saturday ordered travel agencies to Suschevke for girlfriend annual tourist multivisa .Vzyali only a passport, and a copy of the photo page of the passport, which had already been previous annual visa. All the "fun" cost 3750 rubles. Ordered March 19 today, March 25, will go to pick up your passport with the visa.

comment

And through my turagentsvo bought and cheaply, and quickly and without any problems. Posted 3 hours. ago

List Thanked

) Venus (2 hr. Ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 18:20, Processed in 1.363414 second (s), 71 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning