Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

76 | Ответить: 8 Views .: 76 | Reply: 8
print ago Forward

[Cooking] What tasty cooking for Easter?

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanks 321 times
1 #
Posted Yesterday, 22:47 по убыванию | Descending
These vyhi Catholic Easter, you'll be oven cakes or dyeing eggs? we must once again dispense dove Easter and chocolate eggs and is likely to go on a visit ... I wonder who that is preparing the traditional here?

clmb.jpg

List Thanked

) Cat ( 8 час. назад ) irina77 (7:00. ago) Cat (8:00. ago)
Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 88 times
2 #
Posted 8 hours. ago
oh .... honestly say, I have no strength at all lately, but imagine what else to paint eggs and cakes oven .... paint the eggs, cake and buy enough!

List Thanked

) a zebra (6:00. ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 57 times
  • Thanks 72 times
3 #
Posted 4 hours. ago
Hello !! I just wanted to ask you who that prepares delicious Easter ..? we have to eat are sooo seriously, so the menu is made in advance))) but yesterday I baked already panotty 4 -. the first time in his life, kindled our wood-burning stove, so nothing to test, came good. Sunday will be the grilled lamb and Colombo home, and yet every vsyachiny..vspomnilos childhood, my grandmother on Saturday baked bread and pies, and we spun around her ...

List Thanked

) zebra (1:00. ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
4 #
Posted 4 hours. ago
Paint will not do anything , A basket of chocolate eggs I've already bought (not for chocolate, and for sUrprizov ), But the non-yeasted kulichiki happy napeku. In the past year I have found a great recipe, this repeat No super-lunches or dinners, too, is not planned, it can not but rejoice

List Thanked

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 56 times
5 #
Posted 3 hours. ago
We have a dinner in our restaurant Nonna satisfied somewhere in the mountains. Just came with gifts for Easter. For one - invited. So no need to prepare anything. Thank God. And what I was left quite an inspiration to cook and do not want to. Moreover, on April 9th ​​at dochechka birthday. We need to come up with a festive menu for the occasion.

List Thanked

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 26 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 3 hours. ago
I'm going to do Uzbek pilaf on the lamb. And chimchi brought to afloat. Colombe come ready. The eggs will be painted on our passover. I prefer cakes Butter cakes such as rolls with poppy seeds and walnuts and pies with jam.

List Thanked

) PiemonteGirl (2:00. Ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanks 321 times
7 #
Опубликовано 1 час. Author | Posted 1:00. ago
entered the Ukrainian boutiques bought dye for eggs, in at least the eggs are painted in a cafe is now seen 4 dyed eggs - € 8
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 26 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 8
Published for 1 hour. ago
If someone opened my suitcase, there was a dress (to zavenut him brandy Samarkand), yellow planed carrot pilaf, rice, raisins (special), beets, chimcha, cabbage, fennel, garlic, young, cheese, cakes patyr, black bread - three loaves, drying 3 kg sumalyak, pollock roe, clotted cream, pies with apples and cinnamon), barbecue - all at Easter is (as in our Navruz this week notes).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
9 #
Posted 16 minutes. ago
and what you will be 2 times the egg to paint? I thought only our, May 1 .. And all the Catholic simplicity tagliatelle al ragu, roasted meat, lettuce 3 of sladkogo- Dove Chocolate and pastera

comment

I have not decided yet when I'll paint the eggs)))) Published 5 minutes. ago
Oh, I can, by 1 May and matured and dare to baking cakes Published 5 minutes. ago
I used to think that the Catholic Easter chocolate eggs current, but in fact today saw selling gift baskets and bulk dyed chicken and quail eggs, prices mad ... Posted 2 minutes. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 19:11, Processed in 0.819536 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning