Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

344 | Ответить: 21 Views .: 344 | Reply: 21
print ago Forward

[News] Lightning !!! In Brussels, the attacks !!!

Sergei
City
Varna

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 681 times
  • Thanks 428 times
1 #
| по убыванию Posted Yesterday, 11:32 | descending
Two explosions at the Brussels airport and one in the metro !!! $ V / y & m, A- ` 5 G) J7 E
https://news.mail.ru/incident/25210574/?frommail=1

comment

The death toll in a suicide attack in Brussels Airport has reached 17 people, injured dozens !!! Posted Yesterday, 12:06
Sergei
City
Varna

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 681 times
  • Thanks 428 times
2 #
Опубликовано Вчера 12:12 Author | Posted Yesterday, 12:12
During the day in Brussels thundered four explosions: two at the airport and two in the subway - stations Maelbek and Schumann. According to preliminary reports, the explosions 17 people were killed at the airport
! a7 D0 N5 B6 _! Подробнее на ТАСС: X # Q More on TASS:
http://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/2774298 Y7 the y * * r8 of u- the M of L $ http://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/2774298

comment

Just kapets! the last three hours, how to lead from the front Published Yesterday, 13:33
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
Korolenko
City
Novokuznetsk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 56 times
3 #
Posted Yesterday, 13:42
I remember my first feeling, when in July 2014 was flying from Burgas, the people of darkness, the queue for registration begins on the street, no checks, no metal detector and I was straight panicked for a moment, "here I think, no, God forbid, it will explode, kapets all .. . ", and even remembered the explosion of an old building .... brrr, horror.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sergei
City
Varna

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 681 times
  • Thanks 428 times
4 #
Опубликовано Вчера 14:06 Author | Posted Yesterday, 14:06
We can not integrate terrorists. Europe spends billions on these people held the Council for the Council to take various measures, if only these people were good. Nowhere in the world do not belong to these people, said Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, commenting on today's terrorist attacks in Brussels.
1 n5 S! R *?% U. http://rus.bg/obschestvo/89-obsc ... rirovat-terroristov # $ l u m- the N7 { http://rus.bg/obschestvo/89-obsc ... rirovat-terroristov
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

natali
  • Thanked 29 times
  • Thanked 22 times
5 #
Posted Yesterday, 14:23
Brussels first, out of respect "for the feelings of believers" immigrants overturned the main Christmas tree in the main square. ... This "political correctness" - the main cause of all terrorist attacks and deaths.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2361 times
  • Thanks 855 times
6 #
Posted Yesterday, 15:08
I can not understand why the terrorists are all committed? What is the point? For what?

comment

World Islamic Caliphate - the main idea of ​​the Islamists. It is quite crazy and unrealistic, but it is very well earn .... Posted Yesterday, 17:05
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
Korolenko
City
Novokuznetsk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 56 times
7 #
Posted Yesterday, 15:28
said Venus 22/03/2016 19:08
Я не могу понять, зачем террористы это все совершают ... + U7 T: X 'z & H I do not understand why the terrorists are all committed ...

- U * a. [# R7 X # U! Ради мирового господства, как и все войны и заварухи. } 1 K sake of world domination, like all wars, and mess.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2361 times
  • Thanks 855 times
# 8
Posted Yesterday, 15:43
Tatiana63 added in 22/03/2016 14:28
3 q J; Ради мирового господства, как и все войны и заварухи. x, a, @ 'V For the sake of world domination, like all wars, and mess.
&]% H + i2 j5 S3 m! u; x; S. h
We blew it, blew up here and where domination, in what way?

comment

All intimidate Published Yesterday, 16:05
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sergei
City
Varna

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 681 times
  • Thanks 428 times
9 #
Опубликовано Вчера 16:10 Author | Posted Yesterday, 16:10
He added Venus in 14:43 3/22/2016 ) the J2 o4 ^ # the D! Q) l8 w + c% X. s
We blew it, blew up here and where dominance as ...

Игил уже взяло на себя ответственность за теракты в Брюсселе! Место зарождения игил Ирак! Кто Ирак поставил раком всем известно!!! Дальше пошло в Ливии и Сирии!!! Им же (США) очень выгодна т.н. нестабильность в Европе!!! Полчища беженцев на ряду с терактами приводят к результату-ЕС разобщён,страны Европы разрозненны!!! имхо 1? (X7 D8 X + [, P LIH has claimed responsibility for the attacks in Brussels! Birthplace igil Iraq! Iraq who staged cancer all know !!! Then went to Libya and Syria also !!! They (US) are very beneficial the so-called instability in Europe !!! Hordes of refugees along with the attacks lead to a result-EU disunity, Europe disjointed IMHO !!!

comment

You're right as always, Sergei Published Yesterday, 16:24
The US can not miss the leadership and dominance, this can be sacrificed for the sake of Europe, Russia (as it was with the Middle East and Ukraine) Yes ... anyone! Obama said special mice, mice major Published Yesterday 17:44!
But in Europe, too, are not fools, not to understand everything about the United States. Maybe it by the EU is no longer needed in the same way? Posted Yesterday, 22:43
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

AEK
Alexey
City
Yaroslavl

Старожил форума

• Thanked 54 times
  • Thanked 32 times
# 10
Posted Yesterday, 16:57
serj1961 added in 22/03/2016 16:10
, T5 i * |! C: \% u. Игил уже взяло на себя ответственность за теракты в Б ... q * o LIH has claimed responsibility for the attacks in the B ...
0 e- a4 C% f9 P% F
the government's coming to them in the name of only certain purposes, as always paying unprotected. They wanted at the helm -vpustili. Now they also have to really want to kick-back and illegal immigrants.

comment

Alex, how do you imagine the expulsion of these "refugees" from Europe? There are many sootechetvennikov- nih-EU citizens, and this strong support. They will not leave voluntary-know why they came to Europe. Posted Yesterday, 17:35
What now? Without war, without the terrible slaughter at mass deportation can not do ... The prolonged situation is fraught with removal of migrants revival of fascism. Solutions to Europe has not. Kapets Published Yesterday, 17:39
AEK
I imagine it is very inhumane way, but, on the condition if the Europeans themselves want to live simply. Posted Yesterday, 20:40
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 09:50, Processed in 1.761668 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning