Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

371 | Ответить: 11 Views .: 371 | Reply: 11
print ago Forward

[Animals] If someone wants to give a cat or dog - take it!

Elena
City
Dobrich
  • Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
Posted 5 days. ago по убыванию | Descending
From my 6 animals (cat 3 and 3 dogs) 4 cast former owners for various reasons. Moreover, it is 2 pedigreed cat and Labrador Sarah. All but the Turkish Kangal - our fierce guard, live in the house. Places in my house and my heart will be enough for everyone! Little whether there are reasons in life, so it is better to give the pet in good hands - even behave disgracefully in the expanse of my garden DSCN1681.JPG The only condition - it or bring themselves up to my house (at the same time and see , Especially if the animal is large, or to Dobrich, where I'll take myself to carry on a private shuttle bus.

DSCN2346.JPG (1.59 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN2346.JPG

DSCN2334.JPG (1.66 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN2334.JPG

DSCN2081.JPG (1.61 MB Download now, Hits: 0)

DSCN2081.JPG

DSCN2071.JPG (1.6 MB Download now, Hits: 0)

DSCN2071.JPG

DSCN1958.JPG (1.64 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN1958.JPG

DSCN1933.JPG (1.61 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN1933.JPG

DSCN1923.JPG (1.34 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN1923.JPG

DSCN1905.JPG (1.3 MB Download now, Hits: 0)

DSCN1905.JPG

DSCN1727.JPG (1.28 MB Download now, Hits: 0)

DSCN1727.JPG

DSCN1638.JPG (1.63 MB Download now, Hits: 0)

DSCN1638.JPG

comment

Idea: 5.0
ABOUT! As you needed a couple of weeks ago! And now I do not know where carried this wonderful puppy-girl ... Posted 5 days. ago
What are all sweet! You there they expanse))) Posted 5 days. ago
Count 3 dogs and 4 cat))) Posted 5 days. ago
I have a cat . Send ochenlaskovy and intelligent, come eat in the evening and goes, and comes only in the morning, eat, and again on the street, it was cold at home living, black, leave, and it is a pity to throw, Posted 5 days. ago
Idea: 5
Posted 5 days. ago

List Thanked

) Tatiana63 ( 4 дн. назад ) Krokodil ( 5 дн. назад ) natadem ( 5 дн. назад ) rrr ( 5 дн. назад ) nattallina ( 5 дн. назад ) PavelShumilov ( 5 дн. назад ) блубей ( 5 дн. назад ) kikcon ( 5 дн. назад ) Венера ( 5 дн. назад ) larkovan (4 days. ago) Tatiana63 (4 days. ago) Krokodil (5 days. ago) natadem (5 days. ago) rrr (5 days. ago) nattallina (5 days. ago) PavelShumilov (5 days. ago) blubey (5 days. ago) kikcon (5 days. ago) Venus (5 days. ago)
Elena
City
Dobrich
  • Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Опубликовано 5 дн. Author | Posted 5 days. ago
I wish good fortune of this baby.

List Thanked

) blubey (5 days. ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2423 times
  • Thanks 879 times
3 #
Posted 5 days. ago
Yes, the situation may be different. Sometimes, we have to go away for 2 weeks, a month, and where to put the animal people do not know. And overexposure you take?

comment

No, I do not take on juggling - after all, I answer for them. And stress is for the animals - they need to get used to a whole flock of cats and dogs and all the curious and they all want to meet ... Posted 5 days. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
City
Dobrich
  • Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
said Venus 21/03/2016 11:29
Да, ситуации бывают разные. # M $ G2 l6 c $ Q7 ` Yes, the situation may be different. Sometimes, it is necessary uehat ...

раньше, когда уезжала в России на месяц и более, отдавала в гостиницу для животных & K% z3 Y / |: z before, when left for Russia for a month or more, gave to the hotel for animals

comment

I have no animals in BG, but members of the forum there were problems with the device in hotels for pets. Posted 5 days. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
City
Dobrich
  • Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
He added Hellenica in 11:33 03.21.2016 (b the E3 'u2 J * \
earlier, when left for Russia for a month or more, giving ...

4 F8 r! k * n + [! Я оставляла в Добриче, но знаю, что в Варне есть несколько гостиниц. f2 ^, I, I leave in Dobrich, but I know that there are several hotels in Varna. Here I paid BGN 6 per day with their food. Without food, I think, about 12 m. However, the last time it was 3 years ago. Now I'm going to Moscow for a maximum of a week and leave to feed and change the water a neighbor who rake pushes water and food Kangal. The rest of the joy he was greeted friendly crowd tails. Advertising such hotels can be found in prodavalnikah

List Thanked

) Venus (5 days. Ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
Anchipolevskaya

Старожил форума

• Thanked 302 times
  • Thanks 190 times
6 #
Posted 5 days. ago
Hellenica added in 03/21/2016 12:59
Я оставляла в Добриче, но знаю, что в Варне есть нескол ... 1 s "a $ T3 Z! R5 S2 ^" h I left in Dobrich, but I know that in Varna has MULTI ...

1 r% u; Леночка, спасибо Вам за Ваше золотое сердце! y # H5 l + [Helen, thank you for your heart of gold! What happiness there is in the world are so kind and loving people! All your zveryuhi absolutely adorable. God help you, darling, love and joy around a huge family!

comment

Thank you. Tasha! I myself quite charming !!! Therefore, the animals are the same, and friends, by the way, too! And so what we are modest ... Posted 4 days. ago

List Thanked

) Natal (5 days. Ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

makedonia
City
Moscow
  • Thanked 19 times
  • Thanks 157 times
7 #
Posted 5 days. ago
Hellenica added in 03/21/2016 11:59
{6% [8 n5 i% n! Я оставляла в Добриче, но знаю, что в Варне есть нескол ... `/ O7 V. l I left in Dobrich, but I know that in Varna has MULTI ...
) K3 d & @; Z2 E
What you happy .. And how happy your pets! They are wonderful! A whole flock of happiness, it is necessary ..% ~ C3 g (O; Y 'S% J # s6 P) g7 e
You can put photos sometimes, Please 1 m8} 9 u. A. B) F- p3 ^) |

comment

You know, in spite of the rather bad financial situation, I am quite happy here. And my tailed, apparently, feel it and behave, in general, very well. Posted 4 days. ago
With all my heart I wish you happiness! Always admired by people like you)) Posted 3 days. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Bairma
City
Plovdiv

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 180 times
  • Thanks 76 times
# 8
Posted 5 days. ago
. a (L: a + z " S + [n q '|.

Как я искала такого человека, как вы, Елена, в прошлом году! , u- i) {% i9 _( {( b 2 I0 w1 | 6 j + F & | As I was looking for someone like you, Helen, in the past year, u- i) {% i9 _ ({(b!
She wrote about it in the topic: http://peopleandcountries.com/thread-9808-1-1.html "We are looking for the owner of the dog"
* {9 \. v; Дай вам Бог здоровья! w5 n1 c "W4 N * b 'P- A) G God Bless You!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
City
Dobrich
  • Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 4 дн. Author | Posted 4 days. ago
If you have to, its habitat is somewhere nearby and hardly he will be happy to leave it, though ... my Ginger Peach also goes to her friends for the night and return in the morning. Do you want to - to bring Dobrich, and I'll take it from there to carry.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
City
Dobrich
  • Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Опубликовано 4 дн. Author | Posted 4 days. ago
From the photo shown on the two are no longer alive ... alas. Red-haired krivonozhka I took in a shelter in Dobrich (pictured with Boucicaut) was killed by the pack of dogs Roma. They then shot off, as they began to strangle chickens. White cat Cornish Rex died in his sleep of heart failure 6 D "~ s9 o7 g% D :.! Z # K5 r
And then I was an old lady gave his beautiful cat (photo on the box), I called the Darling-korolevishna because it is building all around. And it is a wonderful way in the garden directly in the flowerbed year ago found a white mongrel puppy. So I have them now again 3 + 3

List Thanked

) kikcon (4 days. ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 26.3.2016 00:02, Processed in 0.708879 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning