Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2411 times
  • Thanks 876 times
1 #
Posted 5 days. ago по убыванию | Descending
Previously, to Bulgaria, I ate cheese, it was delicious, but the other. In Bulgaria, it is possible to tell a royal product, it and the salad, and cakes, and a sandwich ...
В давние времена, в СССР, сосед уехал служить в Чехословакию и привез оттуда рецепт "Рулет с брынзой", очень вкусный. Основа: дрожжево-слоёное тесто и в него рулетом заворачивается фарш из брынзы и сырых яиц. Не могу его нигде найти. Если кто то знает, напишите пожалуйста. + T! v5 d3 o8 }+ u& z) \' A: F 0] & E% z0 \ 2 {+ L3 x% Y & P "S7 L * M0 X # ~ In ancient times, in the USSR, the neighbor went to serve in Czechoslovakia and brought back a recipe for" Roll with cheese ", delicious Basis:. Yeast -sloёnoe dough and roll it wrapped minced cheese and raw eggs can not find it anywhere If someone knows, please write + T v5 d3 o8} + u & z) \ 'A:...! F
I have tried many varieties of cheese. Like in the German Lidl. Tastes are changing now like cheese Trakia, buy in Kaufland, price 5lv50st, advised Thracian in the Bill, was a completely different taste.
7 | # G3 U / W2 W% y3 r / C # J. e
; t # N "F7 g9 U + w% j2 u
9 ~0 B3 ?5 T5 ^5 A* ]$ A! G/ j/ o 0 R $ I, r5 | (^ 8 q0 n2 {* e 9 0 ~ 5 B3 T5 ^ 5 A *] $ A G / j / o?!
What kind of cheese do you like? And you use it?
Stas
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 5 days. ago
Feta cheese is good with wine and salat.V Bulgaria she delicious but in a good Mosskve hard to find.

comment

Yes, I remember buying and soaked))) Posted 5 days. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2411 times
  • Thanks 876 times
3 #
Опубликовано 5 дн. Author | Posted 5 days. ago
This cheese from Lidl, I ate too much, did not want to. It is tasty, but the cake it is a pity, a little expensive..], N8 `2 S3 o 'i $ X. z

6 W # j5 W7 X2 _5 B1 Z3 r 20160320_152429.jpg 8 i)] 1 U # L; M6 a9 U * o + [1 s; T

: L / ~% R / m . Хочется найти не дорогую, соленую, для пирогов. K / C Want to find not expensive, pickles, pie. What you choose to pie?
) W + Y0 [0 @; _3 B- d 'x, `7 f
3 w. 4 t9 U c0 C, g2 G3 S: ? G] 9 K + a5 w $ A 4 t9 U c0 C, g2 G3 S :?
9 \ 'b. P _ q5 B
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2411 times
  • Thanks 876 times
4 #
Опубликовано 5 дн. Author | Posted 5 days. ago
Wrote on Skype, his former neighbors in the communal apartment, those who brought the recipe for rolls with cheese. And you know what she told me? What is Banica. Ha ha ha. So, it was fate. All the same, many things in life led me to Bulgaria, it is necessary, in the 80 years in Russia, I baked Banica. Taste of the Banjica was delicious. The neighbor promised to look for a recipe, unless of course it was preserved.
2 v i! ^ / X * m% w / B
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2411 times
  • Thanks 876 times
5 #
Опубликовано 4 дн. Author | Posted 4 days. ago
I listen to the news on BTV on you. supervisory bodies Checking cheese and cheese shops in Bulgaria showed that 50 to 60% they contain palm oil. Why? They explained this by the fact that the control of products by the manufacturer themselves. Sami pour palm oil, they themselves control)))
'W: G' G% z & \ 0 @
7 w1 R! | 2 P8 K5 / R1 F / D?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Bairma
City
Plovdiv

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 180 times
  • Thanks 76 times
6 #
Posted 3 days. ago
- Y, X- w / _ F
9 v /} 4 @: P4 O0] * O * f
In Bulgaria, the siren in the big stores we stopped buying. What just not tried! Braley and the fact that many buyers are taking, and that itself like in appearance, and the fact that advised on the forum ...
А потом, как-то раз решились! и взяли на рынке. У нас в Хисаре разрешают продавать молочное. Оказалось: небо и земля! 0 T) v 'E2 ^ "J And then, once decided and took the market We in Hisar allowed to sell milk was found:.. Heaven and earth!
Я так думаю, что из-за того, что нет масла пальмового в них. Причем вкус каждый раз разный, даже у одногои того же продавца. Надо пробовать перед тем, как брать. 7 r9 N (i * ~) h9 ? (~ 5 E I think due to the fact that there is no palm oil in them. And the taste is different each time, even one the same seller. It is necessary to try before take.
4 ~, l9 M0 d! Последнее время распробовали из смеси коровьего и буйволиного молока. Очень вкусно было. e (R Recently we tasted from a mixture of cow and buffalo milk. It was very tasty.
; На рынке очень рекомендовали из овечьего молока, но на это мы еще не решились. f + F 'm,?) ~ 6 K on the market highly recommended from sheep's milk, but it is we have not yet decided. For a bias there. We never tried or sheep's milk or goat. So there is more to overcome.
- K* Z5 b" D* P7 O) w7 X 1 u8 | * Q + M) S M% L: q - K * Z5 b "D * P7 O) w7 X
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Angelica
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаОтличник

• Thanked 107 times
  • Thanks 54 times
7 #
Posted 3 days. ago
Never buy cheese in large supermarketah.Beru in mlekarnitse, and now appeared Varshets, they pokupayu.Ili ordering on-line from the manufacturer http://www.proizvoditel.bg/art.php?id=40#.VvDjG3oiHIU
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Angelica
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаОтличник

• Thanked 107 times
  • Thanks 54 times
# 8
Posted 3 days. ago
http://www.sarieva-kashla.com/cheese.html Here recipe how to make brynzu.Tut certainly without palm oil and other unwanted and questionable products.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 128 times
  • Thanked 24 times
9 #
Posted 3 days. ago
Anji added in 09:19 3.22.2016 + W6 x1 j / the R the M%
http://www.sarieva-kashla.com/cheese.html Here recipe how to make Bryn ...
1 y (C $ A0 q (\ 4 A $ K i
Make cheese itself is very simple, but it can not be stored for a long time, as is necessary to keep (some time and quite salt). But for; I myself can do yourself. The stores often sell not matured. ' | (M * H j8 Q7 a3 y9 [
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2411 times
  • Thanks 876 times
# 10
Опубликовано 3 дн. Author | Posted 3 days. ago
Anji added to 22.3.2016 8:17
, P; Никогда не покупаю брынзу в больших супермаркетах.Бер ... D (y # T + M " d * [* h! R Never buy cheese in large supermarketah.Ber ...

А как можно быть уверенной, что именно этот производитель не добавляет пальмовое масло? : P # x '\ 7 g) A' A How can you be sure that this manufacturer does not add palm oil? This gives the apparently greater benefit.

comment

can only be assured if the do it itself. If you can buy milk, you can try May for the siren is in all supermarkets Posted 3 days. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 16:23, Processed in 0.722913 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning