[Housing] sale solid house with panoramic views

Elena
City
Dobrich
  • Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
Posted 4 days. ago по убыванию | Descending
Sale new 2 floor. House Square. 180 m², ready to move in, but without the decorative finish in a picturesque village 7 km from the district center of Tervel, 33 km from the regional town of Dobrich and 85 km from Varna. Located on the first line of intercity highway with little traffic. From Varna airport, about 2 hours by shuttle bus. 1.5 hours for the machine. To sea resort of Albena only 67 km. Act 15. Reg. obsch.transport. Shops, cafes, medical center. Constantly living Russian. and Eng. families. Partially furnished for the first time and is equipped with life. technique: stir.mashina, boiler, vacuum cleaner, microwave, dishes.. El.provodka in / wire (cold / gor.voda), sewage. 2 / unit. Glass doors windows with access to the outdoor terrace of 20 square meters (below the basement boiler room / storage room) and a loggia 14 sq.m. Full external insulation and waterproofing of home toilets. Custom Mediterranean style rooms, high ceilings, open plan. Inside the fully finished with plasterboard finish putty for painting, wallpaper, etc. Tiles. There is unfinished. garage on a high concrete pedestal with a terrace and / unit with summing up the sewer. and / wire. Full site 32 hundred square meters, is surrounded by netting 50 hectare vineyard, peach, cherry, plum, walnut, a new well, a pine grove behind the fence, stunning views over the endless fields and hills. I will help with the finishing works and furnishing. Easily connect digital TV, internet and stats.telefon. I design and build for themselves. The advantage of the opportunity to live in normal conditions already and gradually engage finish exactly as you want and those materials that you like, not developers. It is good to keep quiet stay among the enchanting nature in a comfortable environment. Price - 30 thousand euro.

DSCN1995.JPG (1.63 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN1995.JPG

DSCN1982.JPG (1.61 MB Download now, Hits: 2)

DSCN1982.JPG

DSCN1981.JPG (1.6 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN1981.JPG

DSCN1835.JPG (1.43 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN1835.JPG

DSCN1780.JPG (1.6 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN1780.JPG

DSCN1770.JPG (1.42 MB Download now, Hits: 2)

DSCN1770.JPG

DSCN1757.JPG (1.62 MB Download now, Hits: 2)

DSCN1757.JPG

DSCN1754.JPG (1.49 MB Download now, Hits: 2)

DSCN1754.JPG

DSCN1816.JPG (1.64 MB Download now, Hits: 2)

DSCN1816.JPG

DSCN1806.JPG (1.57 MB Download now, Hits: 1)

DSCN1806.JPG

DSCN1799.JPG (1.56 MB Download now, Hits: 2)

DSCN1799.JPG

comment

The name of the village? Posted 3 days. ago
Elena
City
Dobrich
  • Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Опубликовано 3 дн. Author | Posted 3 days. ago
Kochmar
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
City
Dobrich
  • Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 3 дн. Author | Posted 3 days. ago
I would add that love to work as a foreman for supervision over finish and design of the house, if you make it difficult. Still, I know the best way to beat this interior, and can fully equip in those styles, I really professional. This Provence, Tuscany, colonial, art deco, art nouveau, Moroccan and Oriental fusion styles.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ads

Bulgarian language through Skype

Women's Forum in Bulgaria

Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 18:50, Processed in 0.714069 second (s), 51 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning