Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 120 times
  • Thanks 304 times
1 #
Posted 3 days. | по убыванию back | descending
And let's chat on how we have changed living here, although sometimes very difficult to see the transformation, some points about themselves write:

1) Calmly discuss the food that I prepared or will prepare, ahead for me it was a waste of time and annoying question, and what you cook for dinner? )))

2) calm like a tank, even if I do not control the situation at 100%, knowing that this is not my competence, and to the husband's authority. before her husband did not understand, and what I shove his nose everywhere, even when I do not ask, and to which I make little sense, and this was my paranoia, I had to keep everything under control))))

3) I did not like the heavy, as we like to talk to the "deep" meaning! movies, books, etc., want to live easily, probably contributes to the climate, I used to love to dive films by Lars von Trier and other horror movies))), I was looking for something spices beredyaschee soul.

4) and does not do samoedstvom)))

if you remember something I will add in the responses, and what transformation occurred in you?

List Thanked

) PavelShumilov ( 3 дн. назад ) PiemonteGirl ( 3 дн. назад ) erna (The day before yesterday 02:09) PavelShumilov (3 days. ago) PiemonteGirl (3 days. ago)
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 120 times
  • Thanks 304 times
2 #
Опубликовано 3 дн. Author | Posted 3 days. ago
was finishing, there was a reverent attitude to the historic architecture, and now, even spending time in Russian eyes automatically grabs the motley variety of the oldest building them want to go, take a closer look, to touch))), appeared indifferent to the buildings of glass and concrete
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 74 times
  • Thanks 47 times
3 #
Posted 3 days. ago
Despite, the fact that my Italian is not perfect, but my friends in Russia say that I became a different speak Russian, or intanatsii melody of speech, or the construction of phrases. It seems there is a change in the manner of dress and how to do everyday things. As for the rest, I think, I have remained the same, constantly think about food, about recipes, discuss, but it was always in me. Autonomy in all sorts of bureaucratic matters, it is. Quiet relation to antiquities and history has always been .. There are other changes in the nature, but it is not connected with Italy, and with the age and yoga.

comment

I have a Russian language has deteriorated, straight though the topic to create "how you support the Russian language"))) is direct nearly Ellochka as vocabulary uzhalsya Posted 3 days. ago

List Thanked

) zebra ( 3 дн. назад ) The Cat (3 days. Ago), a zebra (3 days. Ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 54 times
4 #
Posted 3 days. ago
Anya, paragraphs 2,3,4 from your description, I think, is not linked with a move to Italy, and with the presence of good lyuyaschego and her beloved husband. I have all the same, but if I had a husband, as here, the click Run, and in Russia in full in Russia.

comment

perhaps, but the first 5 years after our wedding all the items kept in full ... in fact there was some kind of lightness in relation to the problems ... everything can be solved con calma)))) Posted 3 days. ago
perhaps because it's different in Italy does not work Posted 3 days. ago

List Thanked

) The Cat (3 days. Ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
5 #
Posted 3 days. ago
Interesting ... All I have listed in the first post was in the past I go and definitely not Russian.

I became very ill treat rituals, religious or secular. For example, birthdays, March 8, the right to shoes, here vykazhi respect, that's all. But I have a process started in Russia. This is my own interpretation of reality.

I passed some allergic reactions, I can afford it, I could not before eating or earrings cheap alloy wear (although it is not critical, but accidentally discovered ).

I reviewed their attitude towards nutrition, first my husband and I have differences and we strongly argue about this, but in the end it turned out that he was right.

I have become much better hair. Though a lot of gray hair, but it appeared for a long time in Russia, but they have become shiny and fluffy, very surprised mother how much they have changed. I decided that it is related to nutrition. Maybe it is.

comment

Alena, and here you are in another topic something about class distinctions wrote. What did you mean? This is also connected with Italy or you "always been such." Already a couple of days like'm dying of curiosity - what I mean AP Posted 3 days. ago
It's about proletarians, of course :) They are everywhere, a lot of them everywhere in those countries where there is more or less well-developed industry. Just when our people remember about Russia, how do some pretend they are not there. Posted by The day before yesterday 12:45
Julia, I have it from childhood :) I do not like stupid lumpen. But contrary to stereotypes and present the intelligentsia in Russia virtually none. It appears, at best, after 4 generations ... Posted by The day before yesterday 12:48

List Thanked

) Cat ( 3 дн. назад ) a zebra (3 days. ago) Cat (3 days. ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
6 #
Posted 3 days. ago
Booo ... I scratch turnip ... of course, Italy is something in me has changed, but how to say - these changes are associated with age and banal life. experience, or did it with Italy?

One thing I can say for sure - it is "thanks to Italy," I has adopted the principle of "Never do today what you can do tomorrow" Health has changed ... for the worse, but again here, in my opinion, not so much to the cause of Italy as my stupid and wrong in her efforts to fit (or rather, I'm not out there looking for my "place under the Italian sun"). We had to listen more to myself and not to tear Neznamov where eyes wide.

I actually have the feeling lately that I kind of went back to her old - as in youth, with all its + and - searching for solutions, reasoning, methane and others.

comment

PS. I came back up to Alёninomu posts - I have the opposite, and the allergy appeared, and a lot of all sorts of ills associated with food. And earlier guzzled truncated sho seen and well, at least to where vyaknula sho ... Posted 3 days. ago

List Thanked

) a zebra (3 days. ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 54 times
7 #
Posted 3 days. ago
Here's what is so different about me, suddenly, ambition gone by the wayside, or rather, they generally left. I ceased to be necessary to be implemented, something there to reach, jumping above all, and so and so. I do all this became immaterial. But I began to get unreal pleasure of clean air, gentle sun, by observing the fish in the pond ... Today, 2:00 Valery picking dandelions, daisies and we wove wreaths on the shore of the pond with red fish in the park and so we had a good thing that the world problems which have long been relegated to the latest plan, pushed even further.
Yet thanks to complete serenity, I have wrinkles between the eyebrows, which I supila eyebrows in Russia 24 hours a day because of ongoing stress.
I became less wear shoes with heels.
Once I began to feel sorry for some friends from Russia. I remember when it was the Olympics, one of my more successful than her friends, wrote of the Sochi Olympics is against those who do not have money for it, to see it. I felt sorry for her, because she still did not feel what happened to me ... That feeling when it becomes unnecessary to ride in the front row at the Olympics, to visit all the most fashionable places to get nervous that you have not bought a new model of the iPhone ...

comment

ambitions in a simple show-off left almost immediately because that was Pontus for me for the majority of Italians - this is the usual way of life. Now of course the crisis ay yay yay unpleasant ... hoping for the best Posted 3 days. ago
also almost abandoned heels. Posted 3 days. ago
probably Olya, only values ​​have changed, so have another language as if talking with friends ... Posted 3 days. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 11 times
  • Thanked 28 times
# 8
Posted 3 days. ago
I became more attentive to food and to cook vode.Nachala more interested in natural products and new retseptami.Kabluki no longer wear I started to like it more kayfovat life. Ambition is not diminished, rather the desire not diminished ... you just want another - no career and race, and take a stroll along the sea, to sit with friends, take a walk in the beautiful city, go to the exhibition ... just as it is in Italy to live in general pleasant. ..not know, maybe it's a good husband or adulthood, but in general there is a feeling of reliability and life satisfaction

List Thanked

) zebra ( 3 дн. назад ) aida (3 days. ago), a zebra (3 days. ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Two days ago Posted 2:08
I largely coincides with Anya. The same was the normal attitude to the discussion of food and its culinary plans. Even happy to do it. I can not read anything serious, not to watch. Prostotne can focus, and that's it. And before that, too, I loved tyazhёlyk serious films and literature. Generally as the surface became more of itself. Also noted in itself such a feature has been seen old buildings, while in Russia. Especially if such buildings crudely painted in flashy colors, with a view both to update and refine. Then, I became incomprehensible habit rosiyskih my family and friends do not observe the regime in power. That is to dine in 4 days, or dinner at 12 at night. Estranged from the endless race somewhere, haste. I began to walk slowly, but before she ran like elektrovenik and raged when someone comes near slowly. It has become a completely different look for clothes and shoes, the style changed. Ceased painted every day, wearing high heels. And, even with regard to food. Steel wildly enrage rasznnobraznye mayonnaise salads, and does not fit in my head, why people are so fond of eating it in large quantities. In general as long as such changes come to mind. And yes, no longer as Anya, engage and samoedstvom samozagonyatsya.

comment

Actuality: 0.0
Actuality: 0
about food intake to the point ... girlfriend somehow in Moscow invited to either the 4 in 5 in the restaurant and I asked her and what are we going to do lunch or dinner, he says, but just eat something thread))) ) published the day before yesterday 12:11

List Thanked

) a zebra (day before yesterday, 3:17)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 10
Published the day before yesterday 12:59
I read and quietly giggle By eating as it was indifferent, and left (to talk about it - even more so!), Heels and had not worn, so nothing has changed. Yes, ceased to be painted, but to clothing became more attentive - in the sense that the look-to touch-select - Schaub prettier, brighter color, style interesting, something like that.

Mayonnaise salads with pleasure eats here. Olivier doing at least once a month. and even more often. That lack of modes - yes, furious, but at the same time I became much more tolerant - in the sense that everyone lives and feeds like him more comfortable.

About lit-py and movies, girls, you surprised me. How special. topic - so the philosophical treatises, that any "such" movies, I already feel free there "to speak" - I have something in large part Ustinova and others like her. On what Doncova vomiting, and now under the tualetik - the most it!

So I became less serious - Gogol and Dostoevsky reread and comprehend the new age. stage does not pull. Although something serious, and now I'm reading. It just as I put it - more serious. That's about the development of children, especially about umst. activities, like the magazine "Planet" - there are different articles. Not long ago, first read "To Kill a Mockingbird" psychological books I read a lot and willingly. Here that is considered a classic - well, did not pull.

comment

Now read To Kill a Mockingbird at bedtime))) Posted by The day before yesterday 15:49
Julia, and you always like to say that stick to a healthy diet, and even olive oil you put in the salad is very little. The day before yesterday 16:23 Published
Yes, literally. h. spoon. And mayonnaise buy easiest (Calvet some of the most ...) + dilute with nezhinrnym tension. yogurt. What I mean is that the salads with mayonnaise dressing (at a minimum) I still NRA ... Posted Yesterday, 17:30
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 21.3.2016 01:53, Processed in 0.804552 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning