Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
1 #
Posted 16/03/2016 18:00:38 по убыванию | Descending
Traditional "Earth Hour" will be held on Saturday March 19
globe_print_landscape_it_low.jpg

That the world's largest environmental action, initiated by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), held on March 19 at 20:30
Earth Hour - a global event in which WWF calls turn off the lights and electrical appliances for one hour as a sign of indifference to the future of the planet.
At the same time it turns off the backlight's most famous buildings and monuments in the world.
110544540-a4179b3e-cdc0-4358-bd9c-ce87f2333023.jpg
Colosseum_Earth_Hour.jpg
Thus ecologists call to change simple daily habits, economical use of electricity, heat, water, and make a choice in favor of the recycling of paper and other materials. The goal of Earth Hour is not to save electricity.
Action - a symbol of respect for nature. Every year this event brings attention to the need for a responsible attitude towards nature.

In 2016, WWF produced a promotional video

And what is your contribution to the preservation of nature?

List Thanked

a zebra (03.16.2016 18:17)
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
2 #
Posted 16/03/2016 18:16:29
I think that my contribution as most novoitalyantsev / Italians forced, and is that if you do not have to pay to save bollette salate ... the fact that I do not because of selfish motives for environmental mmm probably collect plastic separately. .. is nothing else in my head does not come ... a couple of times participated in the action ...

List Thanked

Alba is of L' (16.3.2016 23:44)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
3 #
Posted 16/03/2016 19:01:07
My contribution is not large, like Ani must: ( "economical use of electricity, heat, water, and make a choice in favor of the recycling of paper and other materials), but my husband (in my opinion) has done and is doing something more substantial , such as:... the use of so-called "green energy" (in our case and in-law set fotovoltaico and pompa di calore), another OH invested in the development of the company engaged in the installation of windmills a March, we have customers here in this group: http://www.enostra.it/

comment

perhaps in time we also establish fotovoltaichi here in Tuscany, some whole "plantation" is))) And in general somehow at the state / municipal level, supported by the installation or not published 16.03.2016 19:25
your family is seriously invested in green energy, it's great ... Posted 16/03/2016 19:27
Anh, the government now basically put a spoke in the wheels of those who are committed to "greening". Alas. Incentivi not pay (all waiting for). We would like also to another part of the roof fotovoltaico do Posted 16/03/2016 22:43
but, apparently, not fate. You can, of course, believe that the following holding power will be more eco-friendly, but ... here and now the situation is not very encouraging. Published 03/16/2016 22:44
sorry, I have heard that in Germany somehow motivate ... Posted 16/03/2016 23:46
I know that developers are interested, they allegedly added on to the square meters of apartments, if the building is equipped fotovoltaichi and building a high class ... Posted 17/03/2016 00:10

List Thanked

Alba is of L' (03.16.2016 23:43) a zebra (03.16.2016 19:19)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
4 #
Posted 16/03/2016 23:36:49
That's not like I have all sorts of flashy action and never they do not participate. I understand. it is necessary to draw the attention of the show are also needed, important and pry, but disgusted with the soul and everything. I prefer to engage business. Specifically:
1. We photovoltaics and water heating, and electrical.
2. 100% separate waste collection.
3. Organics - only Torbiere (of 3), therefore, on the trail. year turns black soil-fertilizer in one package - and the nature of pleasure and save us.
4. For use in irrigation, mainly rainwater (buried tank capacity seems to be in a cubic meter, that is)
5. Do not suffer consumerism - buy only the right, but not because it is fashionable and cool. We try to do everything to use to the maximum - things are transmitted in need or younger, and are also used in the chain: Smart casual, home-and-garden-rag.
6. floor. was replaced with a fireplace - that is, All 200 sq.m. burning wood (while not new, but also richiklati - husband always something fall to - the roof changed the client, which analyzed the debris, then dry trees in the forest posobirali).
7. Almost do not buy packages (even bio) - use a reusable bag.
8. Where possible, I try to walk.
9. Do not use pesticides, etc. antiparazitarii. Poisons (only geraniums and roses, and a couple of times per season)

Of course, it is possible and more - such as less powder in the laundry, wash the floors not LIZOFORM and vinegar, etc., but I have yet to senility is not reached, even on the road. I do not like bigotry, I prefer to just measure.

comment

You rock! Ps. Incidentally, I use vinegar to wash :) but senility like no, just vinegar helps to wash well. Published 16/03/2016 23:47
ABOUT! Julia, as always, made a detailed report ... now I can poddaknut, paragraph 4 - rainwater and paragraph 7 using reusable bags conad. on the other side wow how much wood you use Published 16/03/2016 23:56
fireplaces we use only when we want to sit comfortably ... well, gas heating ... I noticed very quickly that the wood consumption ... Posted 16/03/2016 23:57
even when you sit by the fireplace, very quickly get dirty hair ... that is often necessary to wash the head, and hot water is also a gas ... Posted 03/17/2016 00:01
my friend has equipped his house furnace pellets and thus heats the whole house says more savings will be ... Posted 03/17/2016 00:06

List Thanked

Alba is of L' (16.3.2016 23:43)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
5 #
Posted 16/03/2016 23:59:45
ooo, I remember one more thing ... you pet bedding? I'm here not stroked at the same time, savings ... and I know that many do ..

comment

Nope, I do cuddle only that neglazhenym can not be put on the (in my opinion), that the husband may sometimes pat some things: he says, is for him a kind of meditation: D Posted 3/17/2016 1:16
Smoother. I hate crumpled. Oh no no no. What I'm not harmless ... Posted on 03/17/2016 1:23
wow meditation of all the household chores is my most unloved ... Posted on 17/03/2016 1:28
Well if you do not overdry, and then folded neatly, it is ... although, of course, after the ironing better ... so I'm on mood ... or even a maid strokes .. Posted 3/17/2016 1:30
An 'I can not stand too :)) why not. Yuille, and which is not environmentally friendly if iron in sunny weather, the app, you have the same fotovoltaico :-))) Posted on 17/03/2016 1:41
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
6 #
Posted 03/17/2016 00:14:00
Girls, you can expand a long discussion is actually on topic - what consumer behavior environment-friendly and what is not (like - but at separate collection of garbage trucks ETOGES hopping is used, any emissions or landfill is better than incheneritori etc.) but I will not.

Albin, I just like the vinegar first came to mind lead, as in the sense of when fanatizm bulging eyes and a mantra all counter-cross: "And here we are all of a eco-friendly, but you are not" in this way.

Those. I do not buy and do not try to discover on the shelves certainly bio biodegradabile etc. No food in a nearby town, where there is a dispenser of laundry detergents, dishwashing liquid, milk and so on. (I no longer throw emissions into the atmosphere than good'll get, and the quality I do not NRA).

In short, I believe that if everyone in your little world will do what he thinks is reasonable, will make its droplet - the result is the ocean. And to sit in the dark hour - sorry, stupid.

PS. Girls, firewood consumed again Procure-drank-fetch, and trash in the house, anyway ... but still heating with wood and gas heating - 2 is the difference from all points of view. Our fireplace and warm water, and batteries, and creates comfort. And "eats" less than the previous one, and the glass has to be washed once a week, not every day !!!

PPP. Remembered more - claim 10 - we were lucky, we have a very tasty tap water (from a mountain stream), so we have water to drink, do not buy food in bottles - just sparkling, and even then rarely.

comment

How do you cool all painted, Yul. We do the same thing, except to claim 4 and 6 (we have a stove). Posted 03/17/2016 1:21

List Thanked

Aveita (03/17/2016 01:21) of L'alba is (03/17/2016 00:17)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
7 #
Posted 03/17/2016 00:22:42
about to sit an hour in the dark rasskazhuodin funny when this feature is only just appeared, I'm his childhood friend from Sakhalin told about this action, and she replied that they often participate in it, and not for an hour, and longer especially in winter, when snowstorms and sleet and wire sag

comment

Duc and we also regularly. Several years ago, participated already 8 hours at a time - to undercut a child, I was collecting snow to melt and the gas (!). And I had to throw several. kg of mushrooms, harvested ecologically Posted 17/03/2016 00:30
A week ago, in light snowfall cut down on several. minutes every half hour. Fearing that drops from the broken equipment (router, PC) I'm so happy to still povyklyuchala! (in the theme of the computer. Depending) Posted 17/03/2016 00:33
Cradles, and you, too, because of the weather conditions? Here in Tuscany, too, is a couple of times a year after the storm, but on Sakhalin often straight regular ... Posted 03/17/2016 00:38
Old wires - not in the ground, and on poles - at any wind, storm, storm, snow - kranty. And substation also "on the snot". Everybody knows everything - and nobody does anything. No money ... Posted 03/17/2016 00:49
we think the same story with wires Published 17/03/2016 00:57

List Thanked

Alba is of L' (3/17/2016 00:25)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 8
Опубликовано 17.3.2016 00:27:45 Author | Posted 17/03/2016 00:27:45
It is clear that one hour a year will not solve the problem. This is just an excuse to further draw attention to the way people use energy.
And it is that each of us can make this world a better and cleaner.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
9 #
Posted 03/17/2016 00:40:02
we still use energy saving light bulbs, do not know it fits here or this section to save the family budget

comment

Suitable, fit. We also use only as long as that for the family. budget not only save much devastation - con quello che costa ... put in a "basket" - "environmental care environment" Published 03/17/2016 00:51.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
# 10
Posted on 03/17/2016 1:29:22
Julia about the fireplace / heating spoke, and I still remember that in the spring, when the trees are pruned, twigs not throw, and separately add up and in the autumn-winter use to fuel stoves (before you throw the wood). A tall box-baggy get

comment

Ltd., we also have a branch cut, whatever their harvest? I have some of the arc made ​​for the beds, but still a lot remains Posted 3/17/2016 1:34
Anya, but like anything special: the husband cuts of a certain length - and a deep drawer airy folds (under the canopy). By the fall of twigs and branches completely dry yourself doing :-) Posted 3/17/2016 1:37
Oh, we have so many that no longer collect. and throw in the nearest. forest - too good, it's part of the ecosystem. And they go to the bottom of the beds on Mitlayderu (anyone interested - google) Posted on 17/03/2016 2:00
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 16:11, Processed in 0.723682 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning