City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanked 93 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 11.3.2016 21:33:45 | descending
Very hot topic, I think.
Non-condemnation. Simply put, non-judgmental.
Here, I think, an important point. Bezotsenochnoe fact does not mean that we have within ourselves do not blame anyone and are in a state of the Bodhisattva.
It means that we are coping with the momentum vent their assessment and their noble rage outside. Because our attitude no matter what says more about us than about the matter than.
If we recognize this, and are willing to spare others from the need to deal with us - fit, to repent, to make excuses - this is it, non-judgmental.
Silently within yourself something to do with it. Themselves.
Very often, this tool - to condemn the other, and even throw in their condemnation of it, see what you're bad, to wriggle out now, as you know - is used when there is no other way to deal with aggression within yourself. And it burns and hurts. As coal.

Non-judgmental. Non-judgment. One of the main nishtyakov America, which is difficult given to us, because ... it is impossible to explain, an example is needed. Dating with his manager. And I tell her indignantly: "Can you imagine such a happy with the weekend toll pitches for the writers sitting just a day and listens to everyone for $ 20 Two minutes of the pitch - two feedback minutes, one - if it is necessary to clarify the following...! Generally there is no conscience in man, and in coming -. It's self-preservation obvious haircut suckers! ". The manager looks at me sternly and asked: "Do you how sad they for their money in a weekend will do what they want This is not your time or your money, so - none of your business?"..
Silent, with downcast eyes. It also departs. Since she arrived a long time ago, but because of Israel - our mentality it broadly familiar. Explains.
- My father said, the first time it hit the liberty of immigrants from the Soviet space. Early married who later, someone brings up children properly who do wrong. My mother was a woman of the USSR said that breastfeeding a child after a year of bad for the bite. An unknown woman just came up and began to judge my mother for what she does. Right now I'm very serious talking - to draw attention to it. This is because of the cultural differences that can ruin your career here. You have the right to express their opinion about something only when it directly concerns you - do you pay for it, or it is in your house. Everything else - non-judgmental.
After this meeting with the other. I told him. He told me:
- Yes! You know how I long to wean? If you do not judge all around for how they live, think and do - what then to speak at all?
They began to remember. Well, it's understandable childhood. I'm not Russian - Chukchi, narrow-eyed, smart-ass, etc. He is a fat - a fat, lazy, stupid. Youth. I am beautiful - so stupid. Ugly - never married not go. She married at age 19 - sooner he jumped fool soon divorce. No children - are selfish, have children - in a studio apartment ?! Only 8 out of 10 on the Apgar? What kind of people are you ?! Poor? So stupid and lazy. Wealthy - not naebesh not live! We printed 5 thousand copies. Copies. modern prose - shit! Napechat 100 thousand detective -. Even more shit! It is better to do nothing than that! Who told you that you're a writer? Media Manager - that's what people are blockheads! Typo or comma did not put there - first Russian language is taught! Dog with one egg? So his pedigree exaggerated! You do not know how to translate such a word - ashamed girl, that's the basics ...!
As I said, when I had just arrived, one producer - before working for the US market, you need to reconsider yourself - to rethink itself. Because it seems that you come from extremely dehumanized place.

Tekst: Lilya Kim

List Thanked

Of Elisa (12/3/2016 20:51) irina77 (12/3/2016 03:15) Lyulёk (12/3/2016 00:03) a zebra (3.11.2016 23:42)
Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
2 #
Posted 11/03/2016 21:57:07
When I came to Russia with a child and went to a commercial center on the walk I did not notice that the child is lucky and the bottom hand on the railing. At com. Centre-grandmother was asked for alms. She says to me: "Why do you allow the child to touch this stuff There's also dirty.!" And I somehow had not noticed. And this "oil" has become ... Finally I'm in Russia. All in all there is to the matter, and no one cared. Dala coin grandmother, said: "You are right I did not notice Thank you.!"

comment

I would aloud, of course, did not say anything (education does not allow), but myself would have thought: "And what business you old hag herself will understand!" Published 12/03/2016 00:05
I sincerely she was grateful for that remark. In Croatia, too, all presented their comments on the street. So I'm there right bastard. I feel at home. It's nice when people are not all the same. Posted 12/03/2016 00:12
Naturally, if the comments on the topic and really smart. Posted 12/03/2016 00:13
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 126 times
  • Thanks 324 times
3 #
Posted 11/03/2016 23:47:52
is instilled from childhood ... with general class parents' meetings ... when there is a class Ivanov criticized for triple or his parents, because time has not passed, "denyuzhku" to repair))) ... I do not know as of now, things may have about their child can be alone with each lecturer to speak, both in Italy and in England ... just sitting faculty, each at his desk or in separate rooms and to them all of the parents who come and talk about your child and no one else is not concerned ...

comment

As a private school, where I worked, we just made ​​(Methodist) at the end of the examination of every child to talk about (the parents in the class of the depth of sitting at it). Posted 3/12/2016 1:05
We have one teacher portrayed the all as they could in the most mild form, and when there was Methodist, or even abandon this practice. Posted 3/12/2016 1:05
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
4 #
Posted 03/12/2016 00:09:40
Hehe ... at the 125th I repeat my favorite crazy. joke:

The wife comes to her husband and complains:
- You know, our daughter is walking!
Husband: - It's her problem!
Wife: - But it changes our son!
Husband: - So that's his problem!
Wife (indignantly): - But she is cheating on him with you !!!
Husband: - And this is my problem!
Wife (almost crying): - And me, what to do with all this ???
Husband: - And this, my dear, your problems ...

comment

super! : D Posted 3/12/2016 1:07

List Thanked

Aveita (03/12/2016 01:07)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
5 #
Posted 03/12/2016 00:24:40
Generally yes, the trend is taking place, but that's nat. coloring it. in my opinion, absolutely no. I, for example. usually up to the lantern - who that somebody when what and why. But some things are outraged - and then in righteous anger can easily stumble on a surprise: "And you, then what care?"

In my opinion, the fact that some people, some things hurt, and the other is left indifferent, depends not so much on the origin / nationality, but on the ind. Features. For example, it was worth the girl said in an interview about the emigration. chto-to that she does not like in Italy and Italians, both at her with a pitchfork rose to intercept a host, "Oh you're so-and-so-razedakaya! You're on itself look (stupid, arrogant, and how you can be a doctor, and in general - mouth you curve), etc., etc.! " I'm all scratched turnip and then wondered - and Che and the people soared as much smoke and sparks coming from? I am well, absolutely no that girl and her statements are not touched.

And a couple of examples of the pro-national in this issue. My mother in law, for example, pesters the people on the street and shames them loudly and publicly, if they are, for example, smoke, swear or bite their nails. That's just so fit and starts a fire. Get back, naturally. When in such scenes prisutstvet my son, he was ready to sink into the ground. And she believes that "it is necessary to teach."

Or my husband just out of himself when he hears bad things about the theft the next government. counterfeit or tomatoes, or even any problems in gosudastva. I have the lamp, and its already shaking! I say, "Well, what do you imagine something nrvy port when anything from you does not depend on anything and you can not change." And it is precisely here that can not be indignant.

So the problem is interesting and well written, but international experience, in my opinion. the author is not enough - not only in the former Soviet Union there is such a thing ...

comment

Yes, the author then comments agree that it is not only "we" is. By the way, it's funny that my husband responds to watered. news as well as yours, and my reaction to the pain resembles yours :-)) Posted on 12/03/2016 1:13

List Thanked

Aveita (03/12/2016 01:12)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 82 times
  • Thanked 51 times
6 #
Posted 12/03/2016 18:46:16
It's hard not to judge, at least, after we were brought up in the Soviet Union. Of course, there were families where somehow by itself turned out differently, perhaps by culture and spirituality depends?
I knew a girl who for any reason vozmititelnogo behavior saying: "This man is very kind"
I really liked this word for all occasions -svoeobrazny.

comment

Yes, Naila, I, too, it is sometimes difficult not to condemn. Not in person, of course, but alone with her husband. I have noticed that such criticism I like exhausts, empties, Posted on 12/03/2016 20:29
so for me this is another incentive for the non-conviction .. Posted 12/03/2016 20:29
I agree, Nastya, that the condemnation from the energy point of view, robs, we lose energy. Posted on 12.03.2016 20:52

List Thanked

Aveita (03/12/2016 19:30)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 26.3.2016 01:55, Processed in 0.685376 second (s), 71 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning