Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

253 | Ответить: 19 Views .: 253 | Reply: 19
print ago Forward

[It is interesting] Robotics - the end of humanity, or a new stage of development of mankind?

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 120 times
  • Thanks 303 times
1 #
Posted 03/09/2016 14:52:54 по убыванию | Descending
In the last month reviewed a bunch of clips on the achievements in the field of robotics and capabilities of the new generation of robots ... some videos that demonstrate the robot abilities happens cause conflicting feelings, such as this one

first thought - sorry robot)))), second thought - it is terrible, as long as they have not learned how to think, or what we need, especially in such numbers)))))

But if this robot "Atlas" seemingly still very far from homosapiens, the android developed by Japanese scientists very close to the original. Ping certainly noticeable, but it's still a straight somewhere near us.

In turn, emotional Italians decided that an important component in android is mimicry, so they moved in this direction ..

It's funny that even in the manufacture of robots manifest traits like physical appearance, and "nature", the expression of emotions and facial expressions, one way or another nationality ... ie, it may be noted that the robot himself an Italian, this robot-Japanese))) )

I think that the robot-Italian produce harder, it's necessary to "teach" his Italian facial expressions and gestures, and then another, and the latter is not always a virtue, and a man, if he is not Italian, shyutka ...

In summary, I suggest anyone interested to chat on as you can see cohabitation of people and androids? the possible positive and negative effects?
Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 51 times
  • Thanked 32 times
2 #
Posted 10/03/2016 15:53:20
Interest Ask. In fact, both scary and exciting. Last year was the exhibition of robots, which demonstrated a sample of artificial intelligence. He was a real robot without any of the skin there, not like in the video. But! Talking to him was terrible. For he thought. Do not simply memorize the information and posted on algorithms he created his answers, ask questions and experience emotions. Some people did not like him, some liked. The girls who worked with him on the bench, said that he even different moods on different days ... In the same exhibition bought a very interesting book about the brain written by a Japanese scientist. Very interesting book that is already a lot, seen in science fiction films, has become a reality. For example, prostheses and izoskelety, which are controlled by the brain through impuslsami sewn electrodes. Even made a black-and-white photos of dreams. That is, a person sleeps, he sees in the picture is, and a special device processes the brain impulses and forms a picture. It is not yet very clear, black and white. But who knows, the book was published two years ago, can now steeper. IMHO it all depends on whom to fall into the hands of these technologies. If the military and the government - bad. If the benefit of mankind - excellent. For example, the study of the brain can give a normal life paralyzed people can "turn off" the murderers and pedophiles, and deprive them of their inclinations to violence. But it can turn people into robots and zombies stupid, cannon fodder. Not Naya, that will be, but I do not think it's bad. For this normal development, just have to get used to it. As a new model of the family institution.

comment

probably those prostheses are advertised, if not invested Robert Downey Jr., watched the video clip? cool ... Posted 03/10/2016 16:29
and then they see other people's dreams - it's great on the one hand, on the other hand may soon be created machines that allow to read each other's minds, that's going to be fun)))) Posted on 03.10.2016 16:31
Yeah. But while studies were conducted to help people suffering from nightmares. Want to learn how to manipulate dreams. Posted 03/10/2016 16:39
For the good of mankind .... this is hardly Posted 10/03/2016 22:27

List Thanked

a zebra (03.10.2016 16:25)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 57 times
  • Thanked 15 times
3 #
Posted 10/03/2016 17:15:46
My husband works on robotic units that cost millions, ie there is a higher level of technology.
He says that scary it all. Technology is rapidly going forward are not working through all the algorithms and one day it all will turn against us.
Everything goes to the fact that money will Nei cash and we are completely dependent on RECIRCULATION.
At any time, you will be able to rob, ukast personality, etc.
Chelevechestvo too many trusted Internet. once this all come to an end, but that's what it will be and what will be after us. we can only dogadyvatsya now.

comment

a movie is an old Sandra Bullock, where it was stolen identity ... Posted 03/10/2016 18:16
the film is called "network" is probably one of the first on the topic in '95, then so strange it all seemed, and now easily: money stolen from the accounts, etc. and etc. Published 10/03/2016 18:26.

List Thanked

a zebra (03.10.2016 18:00)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 57 times
  • Thanked 15 times
4 #
Posted 10/03/2016 18:48:11
There are good American TV series "Kiberprestpleniya". OVT So it is very well reveal aspects of the invasion through inetrnet of privacy rights.
In a recent series of identity is not stolen, just did a dead man. As you're no sledsvie RECIRCULATION first, whether the system is fully kompyuterizirovanna.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 120 times
  • Thanks 303 times
5 #
Опубликовано 10.3.2016 21:15:25 Author | Posted 10/03/2016 21:15:25
Mimmi added in 10/03/2016 18:48
There are good American TV series "Kiberprestpleniya". That ...

I agree, but if you look on the other hand, has always been the same criminals and pros who caught criminals .... that is, if there are hackers, and that is the same brave professionals who are working to neutralize them and to protect the information of the objects .. . another thing, if the situation gets completely out of control, for example, robots will rise up suddenly))))) there is in fact in the first video at 2:03 somehow rigidly treat him, but now it's just a machine, and if you give them feelings and reason ...

generally rampant computerization makes your life easier or difficult? I sometimes great "Psycho" when change anything, and the interface is not obtained with closed eyes on the machine to do anything, thank God that it does not happen so often ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Paul
Shumilov
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 235 times
  • Thanks 143 times
6 #
Posted 10/03/2016 22:51:23
At one time, I am watching the developments in the field of AI (artificial intelligence). Judging by the fact that he saw us away even before the uprising of machines and others.

post-1-0-74634500-1439979844.jpg

In my opinion probably should expect more automation of everything from cars without drivers and ending with creative professions. I listened to as a developing system that generates search criteria logo, website, business cards level is better than doing designers for money.

I expect a great development in the medical theme for computerization. Implantation of chips in the body or something like that - I think it's just around the corner

comment

and the implantation of chips why? to track the movements of? as it is now on the mobile phone? Published 11/03/2016 00:27

List Thanked

rrr (12:25 11/03/2016) a zebra (10/3/2016 22:54)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 51 times
  • Thanked 32 times
7 #
Posted 03/11/2016 00:37:02
PavelShumilov added in 03/10/2016 22:51
At one time, watching the developments in the field of AI (art ...

So already implanted. For example, people prone to sudden cardiac arrest priborchik implanted, which allows the discharge and gets the heart. I do not remember the name of this system correctly. The same with some prosthetic devices, with deafness. Suppose this is not the mass, but the process has begun. I think people with diabetes would be handy - a kind of sewn in place Meter chip, which reports on the level of blood sugar. Well, in general, would not prevent some programs the chip, which would monitor the processes in the body. For example, the same tumor markers, blood glucose, infection. It would be easier to treat in a timely manner and to recognize the disease.

comment

or, for example, the amount of absorption and calories to eat) for some fans)) Posted on 03.11.2016 00:51
rrr
Yes, Anne, yes! About Calories Published 03/11/2016 12:24
Yes!!! About calories is very important !!! :) Eh ... Posted 11/03/2016 16:47

List Thanked

rrr (11/03/2016 12:25)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 86 times
  • Thanked 37 times
# 8
Posted on 03/11/2016 2:22:00
Yes, already all have been described and photographed - what awaits us from robots - and science fiction writers (the same as Isaac Asimov and many others), and directors (just recently watched a couple of movies - "I, Robot" and even some - about a boy -robot Fielded). The only question of time.

Actually just recently I wanted to create a theme about height. technology - the older I become, the more annoyed by all sorts of innovations, with up to such a point that I want to take a sledgehammer and porazbivat nafig all computers and other devices.. Especially annoying when you are forced to get some one required you to services / service and generally some little things to make a bunch of conditions to gain a lot of unnecessary you "bonuses" (some of which are just very uncomfortable, while others so generally do nevozmozhnoym use gadget if you're not a pro). It appears feeling a sheep, a switch which is driven along a winding corridor to the slaughterhouse, with their output and that the corridor netuti ...

I begin to understand abnormal fleeing from present-day reality in the eco-village and other daunshifterskie utopia ...

comment

Eco Village is also great! important to have a choice! tired of the technical eco-village went to rest, and vice versa Published 03/11/2016 13:08
I know what you mean! I now own, in spite of all my inhibitions, updated Vindovs. CAM! That rascal! I am a master hand put him in his place, in the Vindovs 8. But fidgety Published 11/03/2016 16:50

List Thanked

Canella (3.11.2016 03:06)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Paul
Shumilov
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 235 times
  • Thanks 143 times
9 #
Posted 03/11/2016 11:48:03
Lyulёk added to 11.03.2016 1:22
Yes, already all have been described and photographed - that we are waiting for from the robot ...
@zebra
and the implantation of chips why? to track the movements of? as it is now on the mobile phone

From what I've read recently, the chips will be able to take tests from the body, they evaluate and make recommendations "what to do"? Well, for example - you have elevated pressure, lie)) Or you have raised blood sugar, do something else. Up to prescribing medications in a pharmacy for these chips

comment

I think it's great! Posted on 11.03.2016 13:01
Apparently it is the prospect of the next 5-10 years. Now it is developing a full :) Posted on 11.03.2016 13:16
Cool! I want this chip Published 11/03/2016 16:50
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

rrr
Elena (Pomorie)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 284 times
  • Thanks 271 times
# 10
Posted 03/11/2016 12:28:39
No, I do not want in an eco-village. I love all the technical. Really curious. And a couple of robots would have got himself. Or even three.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 19.3.2016 03:20, Processed in 4.157056 second (s), 95 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning