Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 124 times
  • Thanks 322 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 7.3.2016 17:53:06 | descending
Now in Italy during the "settimana Bianca" someone from your skis, who have preferred, cross-country or mountain? where in Italy the best price and quality mountain resorts? I was in Italy has never been in the ski resorts .. only in Austria and Greece ... ride something like a mountain, but would like to learn on-present.
Select your option
Polls, Total Votes: 2
Your team members can not vote
Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 58 times
  • Thanks 72 times
2 #
Posted 03/07/2016 21:48:33
Anh, come to me in Amatrice, go skiing, if snow is finite. it is not always in the right kolichestve.u my schoolmates have an album "settimana bianca", which in 2009 and Coy - Appennines Centrale. husband went once with my daughter without me in Molise, there are hills, a pleasure - the gentle, easy, "blue" Piste. daughter came down like a real one sportsmEnka. husband photographed on a smartphone - a snow rustling, obadlet. when you go down slowly, you can stop pofotkat, again to go, head to twist, class !! I like and mountain and cross-country, and more forays into the forest with tukimi tricks on their feet - ciaspole, stilts for snow, so as not to provalivatsya.bolshe just such a walk I like to observe nature and to take pictures. well you skate on skis?

comment

Oh, Ira, it's our dream - on snowshoes through the snowy forest! Someday :)) Posted on 07.03.2016 22:28
I only had three times in the resorts therefore has not yet learned))) this year right now in Cortina bad weather to drive ... thank you for the invitation))) Posted on 03.07.2016 22:30
survey or cross-country skiing snowshoeing won)))) Posted on 03.07.2016 22:31
now until next year I'm still stuck in Tuscany thought to get out of this week in Rome, but it is not impossible ... Posted 3/8/2016 1:03

List Thanked

a zebra (07/03/2016 22:28)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 124 times
  • Thanks 322 times
3 #
Опубликовано 7.3.2016 22:32:45 Author | Posted 03/07/2016 22:32:45
girls, I took a position snowshoes
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
4 #
Posted 08/03/2016 00:55:23
I love skiing. I also want the woods on snowshoes, have not been able to try them.
We go next to the Campo felice Rome, Ovindoli. This year, there were at Campo Felice, slides there 1700-1900 m, with good swings, I mastered one more, which is very glad. But in general I do not have enough companies with whom to go.

comment

Thank you, Tanya, that indicated a place for skiing near Rome, can be useful ... Posted 08/03/2016 00:58
and your husband is not riding? My husband does not ride or not the son in the sense they do not nra ... this year I can hardly get out, and the next will have to meet, and maybe the entire board would be cool)))) Posted on 03/08/2016 1:02
My husband rides, but with interference. Hopefully get used to over time))) Posted on 03.08.2016 11:45
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
5 #
Posted on 08/03/2016 1:06:37

You are welcome! Towns near Rome is actually quite a lot. You can open the website that stated above, there is all the information including the online camera.

List Thanked

a zebra (08/03/2016 01:14)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
6 #
Posted on 08/03/2016 1:19:09
I ride the boys, and I for my God! My today's "sinned" - drove off for the whole day in the mountains and come off in full. We have a floor. year's winter without snow, even in the mountains, that's just filled up on Saturday. They took advantage of. Well solid beauty - "Frost and the sun - a wonderful day." To me there was nothing to do, I would even up the restaurant pozhratki not reached - panic afraid of heights and sedzhovy all.

In the future for us nuzhon settimana Bianca hotel to slopes and near, and terms. Boys - to the right, the girls - to the left! And all is well! Thank God. and in Italy, and in neighboring Switzerland such mestOFF to fig and Troshka.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 00:05, Processed in 0.697446 second (s), 72 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning