- Thanked 55 times
- Thanks 35 times
Posted 08/03/2016 00:44:46
| I am 100% dependent on the Internet, but I increased employment will not save. In the Internet I: |
1. I work. My job requires entirely online. Moreover, all purchased books I translate into a digital format, because I have to work with them in the computer. When I develop the lessons, I use all the tools the Internet - from youtube to specialized programs for teachers. In addition, working with customers through its website and dedicated pages on Facebook and VKontakte.
2. Study. I studied at the University of Venice and Pushkin Institute of remotely on the Internet platform. This means lectures Tutoring writing control and interaction with teachers via the Internet. Now I visit the webinars for teachers of Russian as a foreign language in the Pushkin Institute, also online. I teach English with the teacher on Skype.
3. Friends. I have many great friends and even friends from all over Italy and in other countries with which it is so easy and pleasant to communicate every day on Facebook, because in Russia or in other countries it is impossible to travel frequently.
4. Movies and books. For a long time downloading all the torrents, I buy only Italian book, because the Italian is more difficult to find the necessary literature. But it can be bought online. Recently ordered a very necessary and sufficient rare book, and now with Amazon to me that collection goes Sal'gari 1900 model year. So the Internet - that is all.
5. Entertainment. Recently Anya Fedorova had a wonderful aperitif on Skype. Really very, very cool, just like off-line.