Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

404 | Ответить: 18 Views .: 404 | Reply: 18
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] Dependence on social networks - it is a reality or a myth?

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
1 #
Posted 03/07/2016 17:21:30 по убыванию | Descending
facebook.jpg

To start predlgayu your attention Scale feysbuchnoy depending on Bergen.

Answers:
a) - very rare
b) - rare
c) - sometimes
d) - often
e) - very often

1) Do you spend a lot of time thinking about Facebook and planning their actions in it.
2) Do you feel increasingly strong need to use Facebook.
3) You are using facebook to forget about the problems of a personal nature.
4) Have you tried unsuccessfully to put an end to the use of Facebook.
5) You can not find peace and feel concern, if you for some reason do not have access to facebook.
6) Do you use Facebook in an amount such that it has a negative impact on your school or work.

If you answered "often" and very often on 4 of 6 points, then you have a relationship.

Well, I propose a chat on how you feel about the ever-increasing dependence on Facebook. it scares you? it pleases you? you still?

Do you put the phone next to the devices during dinner at the restaurant? Do you think it necessary to ignore the fact that the post office in facebook or answer someone else if at the moment you are on a personal meeting with someone ...

Do you think you need to struggle with addiction or is it inevitable, and maybe even Facebook - is sacred ... we are talking of course about the various social networks and Facebook is just a brilliant representative of the add ...
  • Thanked 26 times
  • Thanked 22 times
2 #
Posted 03/07/2016 18:08:57
I do not have the social networks. HOORAY!!!!

comment

))))) Hooray! healthy 100%)))) Posted on 03.07.2016 18:56
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 79 times
  • Thanked 51 times
3 #
Posted 03/07/2016 19:14:06
I am in Fasebuke, but I'm not entirely dependent. And from Internet Addiction Disorder, I talk every day. And I do not like it, I want to be less dependent on the Internet.

comment

If Skype or e-mail, then it's just a replacement phone and mail a reader -replacement books. Published 03/07/2016 19:36

List Thanked

a zebra (08/03/2016 00:56)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 79 times
  • Thanked 51 times
4 #
Posted 03/07/2016 19:42:37
Oh, my dear, Inga, and I'm myself and justify, but ... to spend a lot of time to hang on to find something interesting and not very much. One of my friends is very religious once he said that when a person watches television unseparated, he tears off his time from communion with God. And now, for a long time already, I think these words of wisdom, and to implement them is not possible, unfortunately.

List Thanked

a zebra (08/03/2016 00:56)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 33 times
5 #
Posted 03/07/2016 20:20:48
Odnaznachno I can not live without the Internet - if the screen for a moment darkened, cold sweat (this is bad). Social, visit every day, but not to that extent. to plan out there to do something. I think I'm sick, but not so that it is absolutely incurable: the restaurant even had to put the phone will not come with a plate ol. More fundamentally I say I do not use for a short vacation, I have enough of living new experiences.

comment

And we still sometimes write to her son on Facebook while in different rooms)))) Posted on 07.03.2016 20:22
I can be that the son, using WiFi, I signals from hiding places of katastraficheskom no toilet paper. No, you want to resist the internet does not make sense! To be honest, Posted on 07/03/2016 22:01
I can not imagine any amount due to which I would have to agree to give up Mogdy Internet. Published 03/07/2016 22:03
about toilet paper))))) laugh. Posted 03/07/2016 23:24
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
6 #
Posted 03/07/2016 20:46:36
Dependencies not just as a place to communicate with friends.
Pages ykladyvaniya to work, but with the same success you can start your own blog and share there.
all happy.

comment

Thank you Olga, you too! Posted on 03.07.2016 21:01
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
7 #
Posted 07/03/2016 23:21:16
What is social. network?

comment

ritorisssky this question? or seriously? if suddenly serious: it's classmates, facebook, vkontakte, my world Posted 07/03/2016 23:26.
soc. - Social Posted 03/07/2016 23:28
More than. I do not know what you mean, because I have nowhere of the following is not and does not pull - I do not like putoporozhney talk about anything. And this site and others like him - not social. network? Which category here? Posted 07/03/2016 23:29
found in the internet: ". the social network is a building in which the club is going popular, and the forum is the club itself." by myself in a social network can be countless different "clubs" of interest groups Posted 07/03/2016 23:58.
although I think in this context the role of the differences do not play and can be dependent on the Forum also considered as dependent on an Internet communication. Published 08/03/2016 00:02
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Svetlana
City
Krasnodar

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
# 8
Posted 07/03/2016 23:39:02
I have a dependence on the internet. As if the light is switched off for a long time or the Internet itself is turned off, a notice for something like breaking I understand that not everything is good, but my work on the Internet, too, depends. You can not get away.

List Thanked

a zebra (08/03/2016 00:55)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
9 #
Posted 08/03/2016 00:08:44
I can offer a drug addiction - increased employment. For myself - when "going on tilt" and the need to escape - then yes, you can look through the forum (this site), or something else. In-mainly combining with snack ... To save time. When the time is not - then the issue is solved with addiction is not easy, but very simple - do not turn on the computer! Sometimes even for several days. The only thing that oppresses in this case - a concern for family and friends. which you can not see and hear. And yet.

I not only do not have any one of these social services. network (I dislike them stable - if and register when - the only absolutely necessary) - I do not have internet on your phone, and I perfectly do without communication during week-long vacation. Where do you communicate and how - and all before returning home.

I just live in their closed world, and I do not need "to be included, connected" and more similar. Moreover - just like in the last Nastya's blog - I jealously guard their borders, even virtual. Anya, you have not read? There's a great explanation, why is we are starting to become misanthropes ...

comment

))) You mean Petranovskoy article? I read it a long time now I go re-read, I like it, as a psychologist. and you like? Posted 03/08/2016 at 00:14
I think yes. I also already seem to read. I like these arguments, so. I guess. that it is also a good psychologist (though 1-2 items, of course, can not be judged by no one nor the other way). Posted 03/08/2016 1:06

List Thanked

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 35 times
# 10
Posted 08/03/2016 00:44:46
I am 100% dependent on the Internet, but I increased employment will not save. In the Internet I:
1. I work. My job requires entirely online. Moreover, all purchased books I translate into a digital format, because I have to work with them in the computer. When I develop the lessons, I use all the tools the Internet - from youtube to specialized programs for teachers. In addition, working with customers through its website and dedicated pages on Facebook and VKontakte.
2. Study. I studied at the University of Venice and Pushkin Institute of remotely on the Internet platform. This means lectures Tutoring writing control and interaction with teachers via the Internet. Now I visit the webinars for teachers of Russian as a foreign language in the Pushkin Institute, also online. I teach English with the teacher on Skype.
3. Friends. I have many great friends and even friends from all over Italy and in other countries with which it is so easy and pleasant to communicate every day on Facebook, because in Russia or in other countries it is impossible to travel frequently.
4. Movies and books. For a long time downloading all the torrents, I buy only Italian book, because the Italian is more difficult to find the necessary literature. But it can be bought online. Recently ordered a very necessary and sufficient rare book, and now with Amazon to me that collection goes Sal'gari 1900 model year. So the Internet - that is all.
5. Entertainment. Recently Anya Fedorova had a wonderful aperitif on Skype. Really very, very cool, just like off-line.

comment

Natasha, you and depend on, and are using the internet for 100%. But the question is, as I understand, is not about that, but about the addictiveness of communication and hang it in the FB and the like. Those. you do not have a day there - begins Posted 08.03.2016 1:08
literally "breaking" - a feeling of anxiety, restlessness, feeling that just physically something was missing. It is clear that in your case there is no internet - work arose. But if you are working do not want published on 03.08.2016 1:10
but simply worn out / hang in empty way - how you react? More precisely - how your organizm Posted 3/8/2016 1:11?

List Thanked

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 12:15, Processed in 0.700733 second (s), 97 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning