Inna
Matveeva
City
Bergamo
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 29.2.2016 17:31:35 | descending
Good day to all! There is a poser to purchase a ticket online. Can someone tell me how to get out.
Now I live in Bergamo, but in the spring I want to go home. Rather fly, since my visa has long bye bye.) As told me to take a direct flight to the Ukraine and there is no problem. Reis found the price looked. But with the payment - a dead end. Need a bank card, which I have not. Share your experience, who are both paid in such a situation? For many Ukrainians here just flew home, and not everyone has the opportunity to pay by credit card. I would be grateful for the good advice)
Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
2 #
Posted 29/02/2016 18:34:34
1. go to the tour agency.
2. Ask someone kuit ticket for you (no matter in what country it is, the main thing that was a map).
3. To go to the tour company office at the airport.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Paul
Shumilov
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 271 times
  • Thanks 148 times
3 #
Posted 29/02/2016 18:37:06
Inna, 99% of the ticket can be bought not only online but also in airline sales office. That ticket that you find through which company? This information certainly was displayed when you select the tickets. See if there is no sales office this particular airline in your city. If there is - go there and buy everything. If not - you can find a company that is engaged in offline sales of tickets for any aircraft, then go to them.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 26.3.2016 01:26, Processed in 0.625973 second (s), 53 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning