Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 29.2.2016 13:53:02 | descending
I was recently very engaged in any grass field, which is near the house growing multitudes. I had not thought too much - well, growing confidence and growing, and now I see that always some granny bikes stop at the edge of the field and complete packages of different herbs are gaining I wonder the same
I'll start with Veronica Chamaedrys that I had called forget-me-myself, and thanks to Ira @ Bonnie learned not only the name but also something interesting and useful for its properties.

Dubravnaya Veronica (Veronica chamaedrys) - a small and delicate meadow grass with a powerful anti-fungal effect. Unfortunately, harmful and dangerous fungi develop on the skin and nails, and in the airways, intestine and other internal organs. Many people over the years suffer from these fungi are fighting with them in different ways, but they seemed to become attached to our body adapt to any conditions and survive, no matter what.

Hard to believe, but salvation from the hated these parasites is a small, fragile and delicate grass - Veronica Chamaedrys. Little, yes udalenkaya - this expression perfectly characterizes this plant. Week course of regular intake of tea with Veronica Chamaedrys enough to get rid of harmful fungi, which settled on the skin and the nail plate, as well as in order to get rid of such a pathogenic flora of the internal organs, clear from her lungs, intestines and blood.

This miracle tea is brewed in a familiar way: 1 tbsp. spoon grass veronica 1 st. boiling water. Infused drink 30 minutes and consumed three meals during the day. Veronica going in mid-spring, just at this time of year has to start flowering of the grass. To collect suitable plants in which the lower pale blue flowers have blossomed in full force, and the top is still kept in the bud. Harvest all the land of the veronica. Drying should be very quickly at high temperatures, better under a metal roof or protoplennoy stove with minimum access of light. During prolonged drying Veronica Chamaedrys risks losing all the valuable anti-fungal agents. Do not miss this wonderful collection ranneaprelsky plants, they stock up for future use. Then no, even the most terrible fungi, you will be quite scary.

In addition to the antifungal effect, and property valued Veronica Chamaedrys shoot a nervous excitement, relieve headaches, soothe and eliminate insomnia. All these features are particularly concerned during menopause, so Veronica Chamaedrys very often becomes an indispensable tool for many women. Besides tea, grass Veronica Chamaedrys do baths for the treatment of wounds, ulcers, festering sores and getting rid of the itching of any origin. Surprisingly, fresh decoction of this herb save even bitten by poisonous spiders and snakes. For this drink is taken orally, and steaming grass is applied to the bite site.

comment

Nastya, and both Italian nazyvetsya this grass? it is small, stunted? Published 29/02/2016 17:21
Veronica chamaedrys. Yes, Ira, it stunted :) Posted on 29.02.2016 18:08

List Thanked

irina77 (02.29.2016 17:20) Cat (02.29.2016 16:13) Vladislavovna (02.29.2016 15:01) Nailya (02.29.2016 14:07)
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
2 #
Posted 29/02/2016 14:57:59
Nastya, and you and I have talked about one grass http://peopleandcountries.com/thread-10511-1-1.html
about willow-herb.
And I thought that's more about the willow-herb-when he was still quite young, small in height. the tops I used in a salad, in the stems inside something that I looked like green onions, very much. And in the area of ​​Bracciano I have not yet found my favorite herb.
Now I look for Veronica Dubrovno. It grows much the grass with blue small flowers, forget-me, I thought, and now look carefully through your information, thank you.

comment

Naila, here we have it by the thousand. As the rains end, I would like to dial it, try nasushit bit. Posted 29/02/2016 15:53
Similarly, about the rose-theme is already very good, well, this is a more general, to all travushek-muravushek will)) Posted on 02.29.2016 15:55

List Thanked

Aveita (2.29.2016 15:52)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
3 #
Опубликовано 6.3.2016 20:20:04 Author | Posted 03/06/2016 20:20:04
Now with Veronica and dandelions still shepherd's purse (Capsella) in full bloom.

This is what they write about it:

Other names: sumochnik, sumochnik ordinary, grytsyki, buckwheat field, heart grass Mochalny grass, sparrows eye, sumochnik shepherd, lebedets, grandmother, serdichniki, hearts, koshelishka, spoons and others.

There are many species of plants, about 25. There will be discussed the most common form - a shepherd's bag. It is unpretentious, well-known annual plant up to 30 cm., Cruciferous.

A characteristic feature of its fruits are triangular in shape and small flowers are white and yellow. Meets sumochnik in Ukraine, Russia and other countries all over the place: in yards, parks, roadsides, field margins, meadows, etc...

With the purpose of treatment using a ground part of the plant - flowers, stems, green fruits (balalaechki). Harvest shepherd's purse in the spring, during flowering. Dry in the shade, in attics, spreading a thin layer. Store sumochnik in paper or canvas bags, boxes, in a dry place. Shelf life - 3 years.

In the traditional and folk medicine, shepherd's purse is best known as a good hemostatic agent, in lung and uterine bleeding, various injuries. But in view of the fact that there are many species of this plant, they are often confused. Not all species of plants have similar, almost equally medicinal properties. Usually they have a different amount of the active substance, and hence have different therapeutic effects.

This herb comes in many fees herbs - hemostatic, blood purifier, cystitis, pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, to display and neutralization of toxins due to the use of cancer drugs. Such fees can be freely buy at the pharmacy.

In addition to the above properties, the plant has a lady's purse and other beneficial and therapeutic properties, it has anti-inflammatory, wound healing, blood-purifying, vasodilator, astringent, diuretic, antifebrile effect on the body as well as it contains a lot of potassium. In sumochnik more recently used as a leveling and pressure regulating means, with a weak heart, especially in the elderly. It is recommended to make and drink tea from shepherd's purse.

Tea from shepherd's purse: 2 tsp. grytsykov chopped herbs pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 10 minutes, then strain. Take 2 cups of this brew a day in a warm kind.

The infusion of shepherd's purse is used in gastric, renal, pulmonary, nasal, uterine bleeding, bleeding after childbirth, abortion, with heavy menstruation. Infusion has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect, so use it even with injuries.

Shepherd's purse, extract: 1 tbsp. spoon edited. Grass pour 1 cup boiling water, 1 hour, drain before use. Drink 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day before meals.

In gastritis, intestinal atony, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers, diarrhea, dysentery, liver diseases, as a choleretic cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, vomiting, as well as a diuretic to treat gout, rheumatism, urinary incontinence used infusion of herbs shepherd's purse.

Broth shepherd's purse or crushed grass is used externally. In the form of lotions applied to the site of injury, wound, ulcer. With the purpose of treatment is used as an alcohol tincture sumochnika and natural juice of the plant:. Drink 20-30 drops diluted in 1 hour spoonful of water, 3 times a day after meals.

Shepherd's purse, decoction (topically): 2 tbsp. tablespoons raw pour 1 cup water, boil for 1 minute, set aside, still insist 30 minutes, drain. Make compresses, lotions to place bruise, cut, and so on. D.

Shepherd's purse is often used in the training camp, regulating the menstrual cycle to increase uterine muscle during labor, in inflammatory processes in the uterus and tumors.

Shepherd's purse The plant is also used in atherosclerosis, hypotension, dizziness, menopause. It is drunk as a blood cleansing tea.

Shepherd's purse, alcohol tincture (extract): grass n / Bag insisting on 70% alcohol in a ratio of 1:10 for 2 weeks in a warm, dark place after the filter. Drink 20-30 drops mixed with 1 h. Spoon of water, 3 times a day before meals.

Shepherd's purse, contraindications. The use of plant shepherd's purse is contraindicated in pregnancy, excessive bleeding, hemorrhoids.
http://www.mplants.org.ua/view_main_right.php?id=73
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 12:38, Processed in 0.699813 second (s), 53 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning