Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

286 | Ответить: 2 Views .: 286 | Reply: 2
print ago Forward

[Lisbon] Where in the area (and vicinity) Lisbon can fry a shish kebab?

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
1 #
по убыванию Published 20.2.2016 16:35:42 | descending
The ideal is to have not only piknichnye tables and permit breeding of fire, but also with a toilet Barbecues close =)
На примете только Монсанту, места для пикника отвечающие всем запросам, но там не слишком впечатляющие виды. 2 K5 f) ^ 2]%? 9 g7 D take on only Monsanto, picnic areas to meet all the needs, but there is not too impressive views. Once in the park Bela Vista, remember, there are places for barbecue, but it is not clear that there is a toilet.
8 C' y4 _* ?- Z3 g: N& U p / g (t- ^; \ & q9] 4 x1 B) N 8 C 'y4 _ * - Z3 g : N & U?
Google does not want to cooperate:. Issues or simply parks for picnics (no dilution of the fire), or places where you can buy ready-made grill + {, P * C1 [5 M D # x
) I (T: T8 b E : F3 U B!
I would like to open space, if the views of the river / ocean is just perfect 5 o3 T7 M0 g '{6 c9 x:. @. y
We came across if someone places?
Paul
Shumilov
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 271 times
  • Thanks 148 times
2 #
Posted 29/02/2016 20:42:50
Ask a question on our page on Facebook , that's the answer was:% p. `1] 'W7 N2 j
3 i 'B.}. i0 V d n9 s + M / x
0 u; L. p2 t. `R 5
Vladimir Isaev: 1 f4 M0 y5 G (n & A , r
If just outside Lisbon, only to Monsanto. You need to look pointer "Parque das merendas". If you have a car, and you can drive along the coast. Known Fontanelas in the village at the turn of the beach Aguda have barbecues, tables, toilet and a beautiful view of the ocean, this area of ​​Sintra. From this place to the beach 300 meters.
6 L.]! I2 r; W2 j + {
Еще один ответ: 'D *] # {9 l6 F b, {Another answer:
% I $ E: | 9 Q9 a! c) P! i
Галка Дудник % U6 a8 y, h) p2 E1 ` 0 v5 K Daw Dudnik
$ Z; В одивелаш есть парк там все наши жарят i $ ^ 7 q: h Odivelas is a park where all our roast
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 3 Times
3 #
Опубликовано 1.3.2016 04:53:10 Author | Posted 03/01/2016 4:53:10
He added PavelShumilov in 17:42 29.2.2016 n1 an e + the U * * About the Z 'the n8 a
Ask a question on our page on Facebook, that's such a ...
Known Fontanelas in the village at the turn of the beach Aguda have barbecues, tables, toilet and a beautiful view of the ocean, this area of ​​Sintra.

$ P. L, i1 W- Q; кажется то что надо! T think that's it! thanks =)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Forum Section

We are in social networks

Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 14:32, Processed in 0.699526 second (s), 53 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning