Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

741 | Ответить: 42 Views .: 741 | Reply: 42
print ago Forward

[Children] Italian and Russian vospistanie as they have the pieces fit together under one roof?

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
1 #
Posted 18/02/2016 17:43:35 по убыванию | Descending
Good afternoon dear friends! Dear Parents!

Italian and Russian (This includes all post-Soviet) -So what education is different in some ways similar. Of course, in each case they own. Nevertheless, I say "for the most part," ie, about many. Many have more than strictly educate their children, compared with the Italians. At the same time, many Italians indulge their children more than we do.

In this connection, I have a question for you. How do you manage to maneuver somewhat different approaches to the education of their children? When, in what situations do you educate children in such a way as is customary here when, in what situations may bring your husbands, as we, in our opinion, more strictly?

Most of you have the experience in this, it would be interesting to know about it, speak!

List Thanked

mandarinka (20.02.2016 20:28) selavri (20.02.2016 02:11)
Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
2 #
Опубликовано 19.2.2016 23:53:02 Author | Posted 19/02/2016 23:53:02
Shalva genius Amonashvili

List Thanked

selavri (02/20/2016 02:16) irina77 (02/20/2016 00:42)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 69 times
3 #
Posted 02/20/2016 00:59:17
We are side by side, to use the expression two upbringing. but we will not get hung up, everything is spontaneous. if you think about it, do not we raise a child, but it takes us. I do not think that by and large have the global difference in the education of children of mixed marriages, direct all such teachers that li.konechno displays of affection can inherent Italians more pronounced because of the temperament.

List Thanked

mandarinka (20.02.2016 20:10) Vladislavovna (2/20/2016 1:12)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nataliya
City
Milan
  • Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 4 times
4 #
Posted on 02/20/2016 1:39:05
Hello! I am also very pleased to look for you at the light
In fact, the question we have kids no longer very young, teenagers ... one 13 and another 14 years. I think that the age of the children the concept of education takes on a different character We often with friends the Italians laugh at the difference in education, rather they want their teens to send us a month to re I'm all for independence and my children do get up between 5 and 6 am, make your own breakfast, make lessons and go to school. Children wash the dishes and lay the laundry in the laundry, washed the floor, ironed clothes, and take out the trash is packed in the correct day of the gates, chandeliers wash windows, cook their pasta, my breakfast on weekends leaving for the trip fully collect their bags. Sonyashka loves to bake sweets and tap mows the lawn and trees in the garden, gravity drags. Fair to say, that does not mean that all of them do it continuously, periodically ask do one thing or another, but we must pay tribute to do well and without wrangling. Although of course the topic before the Italian children, who even on the table for a not removed, floated, as objections
For me it is important that each of them was independent, not dependent on adults and fully able to serve themselves. Although ideally I would have liked, so I did not have to ask, and everyone in the house had its own area of ​​work, and he was responsible for its implementation

List Thanked

A-Marin (27.02.2016 19:37) mandarinka (20.02.2016 20:11) Vladislavovna (2/20/2016 1:42)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
5 #
Опубликовано 20.2.2016 01:58:38 Author | Posted 02/20/2016 1:58:38
Raising a Child Montessori method

1a-montessori.jpg

Montessori

Today, many parents want to provide their child the harmonious and comprehensive development. But to understand all the stream rushed on us like an avalanche systems and methods is very difficult. Cards Doman, Zaitseva cubes, Waldorf system Montessori method .... the list is long.

So how do you not get lost in all this diversity?

First of all, you need to clearly understand what constitutes a particular method. And then take an informed decision. In this article, we consider one of the most popular current systems of education and child development - the Montessori method.

The method

The author of the method is the Maria Montessori (1870-1952), Italian educator and humanist. The most important, fundamental and transmitting the essence of the method of the motto: "Help me to do it myself."

The enormous significance of Maria Montessori gave the period of development of the baby from 0 to 6 years. It is believed that during this period the most intensive development of the child, in which there are special times when the baby is particularly susceptible to a particular activity.

And if on this auspicious period near the child will not be able to develop material, the moment will be forever missed. Catch later this omission would be almost impossible. Thus was born the concept of overriding methods - developing environment.

The group, which will deal with the kids, is a seemingly ordinary, cozy games room. It spread throughout educational toys and a lot of all sorts of interesting corners. But in fact, in the room reigns strict order. Here every thing its strictly designated place and there is nothing accidental. The entire room is divided into specific areas and each of them is filled with a specially designed teaching materials.

Five child development zones

1) Zone practical life

The purpose of this zone - develop a child's self-sufficiency, which will help him in the future, everyday life and the extremely positive effect on self-esteem.

Pour water into the cup, fasten buttons, peel the potatoes, open the lock, lace up shoes ... Here, children quickly learn all these practical skills. Teacher (as part of his method called Mentor) shows children how to deal with things and what they do. Then the child is invited to act, by trial and error. It is important that all items in this zone must be real and not toy.

2) the development of the touch area

Hot cold; heavy - light; smooth - rough; long - short - these and many other concepts the child attains here empirically. Numerous frame inserts, cups, pyramid, scales, objects differ in color, texture, sound, smell and so on. Materials in this area to fully involve all organs of the baby senses: sight, hearing, smell and tactile sensations.

3) language development zone

In this zone, on the development of speech, preparation of reading and writing, a lot of attention paid to the development of fine motor skills, which is directly related to the psychomotor development of the child and the development of speech areas of the cerebral cortex. That is why many benefits of this area are aimed at massage fingers, develop hand precise movements. There is a rough and letters, and lace, and a movable alphabet and letter-liners.

4) Mathematical Zone

Then the whole environment around the child prepares it for the basics of mathematical knowledge: the ordinal counting, addition and subtraction, multiplication and division. Here you can find three-dimensional geometric shapes, rough figures, different counting stuff.

5) Area of ​​scientific knowledge

In this zone, the child should be able to get a first impression of the outside world and the natural sciences. Basics of botany, zoology, anatomy, geography presented to here in the form of a game. Here you can find maps of wood, inserts in the form of different leaves of trees, models and cards with vegetables and fruits, sets of toy animals, a collection of minerals, volcano model and the earth's crust ...

How are classes?

The Montessori method is not traditional activities and lessons. Also, there are special places, and where the child will do. There is only light, portable chairs and tables, and mats for practicing on the floor.

Mentor is not a major figure, and almost does not interfere with children's classes, while they do not ask for help. His task - to watch from the sidelines. What to do, when, and where - the child selects and decides to only himself. All children have free access to everything that is in the Montessori group. They do not have extra time to seek help.

But, of course, no anarchy in Montessori group does not and can not. Despite the permissiveness of sight, here there are strict rules and regulations, which have to comply rigorously.

One of these rules - hover over an order of magnitude. Once a child has finished to engage with some of the benefits, it must clean up after themselves - sweep spilled, wipe up spills, collect the scattered and be sure to put everything in its place. This teaches the child to order, organization and discipline.

Another point - all the tools and materials are available in the group only in one copy. Therefore, if the desired benefit is occupied, you will have to wait their turn. It also teaches kids to be patient and procedure.

An important feature is that in the Montessori method is completely absent negative assessment of actions of the child (the criticism, comments, an indication of the error) and there is no competitive moment among children.

The downside

As with any bright around the phenomenon, the controversy surrounding the Montessori method does not cease. What arguments led criticism of this method?

The main disadvantage - a complete disregard of the creative activity of the child, lack of role-playing games, the possibility to dream. Indeed, Maria Montessori was a fairly radical views in this area. She considered harmful to children's tales, distracting from the natural knowledge of the world. Therefore, the whole system is its emphasis on the development of logical thinking and analytical skills.

Also, many psychologists and educators pay attention to some artificial environment created in the group. Developing an environment in which the child is placed on training time, forms a microcosm oversaturated subjects. In real life, the child sees a different picture and it knocks him off.

Finally, we should not forget the fact that this method does not fit into the traditional school accepted standard. A child who is in pre-school age, used that can only do what you want and move freely at the same time, it is unlikely gladly accept such moments like school desks, lessons and strict discipline. And it must also be taken into account.

http://lisavika.ru/deti/204-vosp ... o-metodu-montessori
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nataliya
City
Milan
  • Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 4 times
6 #
Posted on 02/20/2016 2:04:49

that's for sure! us this way and brought up, and nobody asked - Do you want to wash floors floors and weed beds in the country from now until their water and to coach!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 20/02/2016 20:24:11
Vladislavovna Hello, dear! I can say without vdavaniya the details that our Italian pope is much stricter than I am.
According to Italian mothers, with whom I communicate, how mothers normally strict, and I'll tell you what it is in this cohort of children are still quite educated, at least I have some anomalies were noticed.
We (judging by itself) is greater than criticize, Italians, give more concessions and smoothed corners, we are, in most cases, explain and criticize if the situation so requires. About Montessori method, in our garden, use some of the ideas of Montessori, which in my opinion just did develop a child's creativity, I do not know why in the article written "out of cons" on the contrary.
Turning to education, it seems to me there is no such sharp differences in principle, everything comes from the family, its statutes and habits mixed with the characters of the parents. And in mixed marriages, it seems to me can not be any single line "on the Russian or Italian only," ie be unequivocally "mix" well, there will grow, which will increase ))

comment

Oh, and how genes are mixed - sometimes I watch our daughter, her 13th year coming, dangerous mix !!! Mr understand whether age, or heredity))) Posted on 20.02.2016 20:55
do not understand Posted 20/02/2016 20:55

List Thanked

aida (22.2.2016 18:24) irina77 (20.02.2016 20:52) Vladislavovna (02.20.2016 20:39)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 20/02/2016 20:49:38
but I forgot to write comments in the previous reading selavri I said to myself that, yes, we teach children to independence much earlier and "economy" they are able to do something sooner italanskih peers. It often comes from the Italian mothers: do it myself faster and better. Moreover, there is widespread and for many generations.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 120 times
  • Thanks 305 times
9 #
Posted 20/02/2016 20:53:12
my husband is strict about discipline, lies even easy in any case, a very important ... but indulge in purchases in my opinion ... my husband is different reaction to the offense, I just yell as a victim and clucking and cycles, and husband can not sit at the same table for dinner, not to talk, send into the room ...

List Thanked

Vladislavovna (02.20.2016 21:36)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Опубликовано 20.2.2016 21:15:46 Author | Posted 20/02/2016 21:15:46
mandarinka added in 20/02/2016 20:24
Vladislavovna Hello, dear! I can say without going ...

Hello, Len, glad to see you!

In addition to conventional, well it all depends on the foundations of a particular family! and mom is more strict, is Dad.
It's important I think to explain to the child what is good and what is bad. I have Montessori like "playing with water" and "sand", the children of these games are always delighted.
General education course -shtuka very thin. What -That Italians lads, ie with self-esteem as a rule people - everything is OK, the main thing of course that it does not perezashkalivala. I took the best of our education and the best in Italian - get a very good mix!

List Thanked

mandarinka (20.02.2016 23:00)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 22.3.2016 12:21, Processed in 0.698349 second (s), 97 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning