Shumilov
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 271 times
  • Thanks 148 times
1 #
Posted 16/02/2016 17:00:58 по убыванию | Descending
Milan - the second most populous in Italy. Milan - city metropolis on the Italian and European standards. Known as a city for shopaholics, this is one of the most modern cities in Italy. In Milan, as in northern Italy, most of all opportunities to find work.

At the same time, Milan is considered to be the city where the level of satisfaction of life of the urban population is low.

I propose to discuss the pros and cons of Milan. It will be most valuable to hear the views of the city of those who live here or once lived. Of course it will be interesting, and the view of those who are passing through or had rested shopilsya etc.

It will be interesting to listen to!

12729518_959151730801288_1858204920_n.jpg

List Thanked

The Cat (2/17/2016 11:04)
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 79 times
  • Thanked 51 times
2 #
Posted 16/02/2016 19:51:27
My stepdaughter is going for shopping in Milan. And I am afraid for her, had heard about the summer smog (it is just at this time plans). And yet, it seems to me that there are a lot of criminals, although compared with the capital level? We had once walked through the shops in the center of Rome and it was trying to rob (like a gypsy), at the last minute I prevent theft. In short, there is no personal experience I have not, and there are fears. Maybe someone will clarify the situation?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
3 #
Posted 16/02/2016 21:07:19
In Milan, she studied at the university and visited many times for work and drove family-friends to see the sights. Familiar with several. districts - Center, Sesto San Giovanni, Bicocca, San Donato, Melegnano (this is a suburb) and district stations - Central, Garibaldi and Cadorna.

What to say? To begin with, I'm alone, although grew up in a big city in Italy in the city would not have to live, even if I was paid. The reason is simple - I just physically ill from the crowding, crowds, traffic jam, traffic jams and so on.

Specifically on the Milan - annoying dirty intrusive beggars and street vendors. Yes, a lot of theft. Parking in 3 rows, chaotic traffic, smog, generally a nightmare in the summer.

The first impression of the center. streets - well, Kharkov, the real The second, however, only confirmed the first Generally Milan is very heterogeneous. Is Milan tourist, shoppingovy, student, industrial, financial, etc. If we talk about areas that I know, I would say so.:

Bicocca - stud. town located in the ex-factory tires. Residential areas around something like shovels provincial towns - low-rise (4-6) building, has gypsy neighborhoods and enclaves. There fabrichki and some yellow. road.

Sesto San Giovanni - for the same w / e branch, only farther from the center. The same thing, except that the house higher and many traffic intersections at 6 lanes in one direction. Immigrant disadvantaged neighborhoods (however, there is always, in a sense - such blocks can be in many areas of the city).

Melegnano - low-rise (2-3) sleeping buildings, Pts. quiet (I later went to a walk in the evening), but somehow sad, dull, dull ...

San Donato Milanese - first impression - is that Khrushchev? Houses that's just exactly in exactly our Khrushchev. But green - fully. The area is relatively new and the impression that the houses are in a park. Very quiet courtyards closed shlanbaumom, schools and children. gardens like us - within walking distance. And the apartment is pleasant - warm and spacious. From the center far away, but if the car is not a problem and in general near the final metro and bus. Perhaps. for my taste - the most pleasant area of ​​Milan (but I know very few areas!).

As for work - a lot of it is theoretically possible, practically - what and where - not prompt. It used to be a lot of sellers of vacancies in the boutiques in the heart of a Russian. and Eng. language, do not know as of now and in general - that are interested in specifically.

More plus - there are already 4 (if not mistaken) Russian Saturday School.

Paul, in FB like there is a group of our Milanese ladies - they are found, go to museums, etc. kofeynichayut Maybe it's better to ask around there - views of the residents would be more reasonable than the experience "vagrants".

List Thanked

PavelShumilov (17/02/2016 11:58)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
4 #
Posted on 02/17/2016 9:47:15
Ugh, I do not like Milan, the Milanese and, phew, phew, phew, not mine, gray city. ... I do not understand the enthusiasm, etc, etc., for me it untwisted in terms of fashion, brands and so on .... about anything (but that's my personal opinion)
Hee, with cradles Kharkov sravnila- funny))))

comment

That you are so in relation to the Italian Milanese or in general about all the people living there? You sleep on it huff morning fever :)) Posted on 02.18.2016 13:49
In relation to indigenous Posted 18/02/2016 13:55
And how they behave here in Liguria, where in the summer of rest Posted on 18.02.2016 13:56
I think that the center of the universe, and everything looks like it funny. ... Posted 18/02/2016 14:00
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 40 times
  • Thanks 88 times
5 #
Posted 02/17/2016 11:04:36
Milan a great city, I once dreamed of moving to live there, but changed her mind. Because she studied in Milan 3 month, every day to go there, and lived near Milan, in the suburbs. I do not like the water there. gorod..nu himself an ordinary big city, I have your same: a noisy, crowded, but when compared with St. Petersburg, the Peter I personally heartier (and not because I was born here and live), once more in architecture we, theaters, museums ... in Milan somehow gray in this regard, shopping stores. shoping..biznes .... and more nichego..vot the feeling of the city personally to me.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Paul
Shumilov
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 271 times
  • Thanks 148 times
6 #
Опубликовано 17.2.2016 12:19:52 Author | Posted 17/02/2016 12:19:52
Lyulёk added in 02/16/2016 20:07
In Milan, she studied at the university and visited many times p ...

Not only do I know for myself, I will do topics for discussion, including for himself. Therefore, in each city, who are interested in me, I will not go to facebook And why should I go to facebook, when we all Italian forum Generally on Facebook - I think it would be useful to create a theme, which leave the links to the various Russian-speaking Italian community, both in cities and in the interests of. I think it will be a useful topic.

Why do I do about Milan asked. I look at the statistics of our site visits from Italy. And there is such a picture is made up:

milan.jpg

It is clear that from Rome comes to most people. But Milan - that's for sure №2, but when you consider all the places and towns near Milan, the people even more than in Rome. I wondered again from there comes to so many people, so many people live there, as there live, what are the pros and cons. No wonder so many people probably choose this part of Italy.

If we now have few members of the forum who communicate and live in Milan, I am sure that we will have these in due course. Certainly there are those who love this city and consider it a convenient place to live. Or perhaps he lives there and believes that it is not convenient? Therefore, I want to hear their opinion

But it is also interesting and helpful to read and those who lived there before and lived for several months.

List Thanked

Lyulёk (17.02.2016 13:46)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
7 #
Posted 17/02/2016 14:01:04
About FB - maybe I'm wrong, but that's noticed. that people are somehow looking for his "spiritual gap". Who where he found - and stayed there. Someone here on the site, someone on FB here and not zagladyvaet for communication - for information only. One gets the kind of get-together - both virtual and sometimes becomes a real part. In my experience, someone familiar and pleasant to the FB do not communicate on the sites. But again, maybe I'm wrong.

comment

Yuille, and you are on FB ?;) Posted on 02.17.2016 15:13
No, I was nowhere to be found, except here - not the NRA me there. And the idea is to make a selection with reference to the Russian-speaking community, "Italians" in the social. networks - cool, in my opinion. I do not know whether there is such where. Posted 02.17.2016 15:37
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 74 times
  • Thanked 58 times
# 8
Posted 17/02/2016 16:52:09
I like Milan. My husband laughs at me, he said that Milan is the same as your ugly Rostov))) And I only see this pile of ugly, broad avenues, tram, movement, fresh smog in the air with joy and am thrilled. Home Sweet Home...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 92 times
  • Thanks 172 times
9 #
Posted 17/02/2016 17:07:06
I like that a lot of flights from Milan can be said of the second city after Rome. Like that the metro is outside the city limits.
Like that passes many exhibitions.
Cons, as the city-million population, is home to many foreigners, who have entire neighborhoods, in this sense, I love the city smaller, 100-300 thousand tons.

comment

And the airport and exhibition center Rho far enough away from Milan, though it geographically belongs to. In this regard, more profitable not to live in Milan, to faster and more convenient to drive. Published 17/02/2016 19:04
It will be still closer if fly or transfers, or live where the thread in Tuscany or Emilia Romagna. Julia can be enough to make any of my post with hostility, I -That from this already tired. Posted 02/17/2016 19:09
Kindly, find yourself someone else as a red rag Published 17/02/2016 19:09
Izainite that interfere with your nice conversation. But to go to the airport of Milan is not very convenient from Emilia-Romagna. The price of petrol and motorway eats advantageous tickets Published 02/18/2016 21:42
That's the thing, Albin! Distance (though not close to the city) from Milan Malpensa airport will still be closer than, for example, from you, from the Emilia-Romagna and Sardinia with me. Posted on 02.18.2016 21:48
And the same Belavia flies to Rome and Milan, does not fly either in Emilia-Romagna or to Sardinia, and drive 1. From Milan Malpensa, and then -straight flight -blizhe than driving, for example, I, from Porto Torres to the airport Published 18/02/2016 21:50
Alghero airport, to fly out of it 1. Rome 2. Rome continue / have a transplant, plus the way to the airport, and (Milan): the way to the airport, plus a direct flight. Subject of the dispute is not a red flag .... Posted 18/02/2016 21:52
not needed ..... Posted 18/02/2016 21:52
If you live in Milan, of course, it is convenient to fly from Milan. I first realized what you mean, like those who live in Tuscany and the Er convenient for Milan plletoa, Posted on 18/02/2016 23:33
Albin, I mean, even if I go longer for 20-30 minutes to the airport and then fly a direct flight, which I will fly with a transfer from another Italian city and also get to the airport. Published 18/02/2016 23:37
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
# 10
Posted 17/02/2016 18:40:46
Shopping, flea market ... more for yourself I do not see the advantages I do not megapolYusny people)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 03:43, Processed in 0.702004 second (s), 97 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning