Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanked 93 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 15.2.2016 23:12:30 | descending

Two great figures of Italian music and culture in general - Mina and Adriano Celentano recorded a new duet album, 18 years after the first of such a bold experiment, which had then a huge success. The release is scheduled for spring 2016. Recording is carried out in Italy and in Switzerland, where for many years lived Mina. Creative fate of these artists are generally very closely tied more to the 60s: they have done a lot together on Italian television, on stage ... they are absolutely creative associates, still capable of the artistic discoveries. It must be assumed that the new work will attract the attention of lovers of Italian song, if only because the very idea of ​​a new project is already on the revolutionary background of promotion of new names on the horizon of Italian songs. Both artists at one time, much identified in the development of Italian culture. More interesting, they have a new idea. Let's wait for the release. I wonder what it will cover - in fact past the picture on the cover of the album "Mina - Celentano" led to the delight of all!

Alexander Vodop'yanov
In Italian you can read here: http://clancelentano.it/index.ph ... the no-di-nuovo-insieme here: http://www.panorama.it/musica/mi ... ovo administration-album- nel-2016 /

comment

We decided to revive old Published 15/02/2016 23:29
Looks like it :)) Posted on 16/02/2016 1:04

List Thanked

Vladislavovna (15.02.2016 23:25)
Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 49 times
2 #
Posted 02/16/2016 00:52:44
I love Mina and Celentano, look forward to!

comment

And I'm waiting! But just because Adriano)) Posted on 02/16/2016 1:04
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 23:37, Processed in 0.686296 second (s), 52 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning