Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

398 | Ответить: 22 Views .: 398 | Reply: 22
print ago Forward

[Children] Why does a child need to learn music ...

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 11.2.2016 17:43:09 | descending
In my opinion an excellent article!

10 REASONS TO TEACH CHILDREN'S MUSIC
06/02/2016
Brilliant article!

Despite the fact that the child is falsely yelling songs Cheburashka, and hearing it does not have; despite the fact that the piano is no place to put the grandmother could not carry the baby "music"; despite the fact that the child at all once - English, Spanish, swimming section, ballet and other, and other ...

There are good reasons for all this to overcome and still teach music, and these reasons should be aware of all the modern parents:

1.Igrat - is to follow the tradition.

Music taught all aristocrats, Russian and European. Playing music - this gloss, glitter and glamor, the apotheosis of the secular way.

Duke Ellington started playing the piano because around playing Man always going girl. Well, around the girl play?

Attention, parents of the bride!

2. Music classes will educate and discipline: it is necessary to practice playing constantly, regularly and without interruption.

In winter and summer, on weekdays and holidays. Almost with the same tenacity with which champions train in the gym and at the rink. But, unlike sports heroes, playing the piano, can not be broken or neck or leg, or even ruku.Vnimanie, strict parents! Music - it's character building without the risk of injury: how good that is possible!

3. Pursuing music, the child develops a mathematical abilities.

He thinks the space, getting on the right keys, manipulates sound abstract figures, memorizing musical text, and knows that a piece of music in a mathematical proof: neither subtract nor add!

Not by chance, Albert Einstein played the violin, and professor of physics and mathematics professor at Oxford make up 70% of the members of the university music kluba.Vnimanie, far-sighted parents of future mathematicians and engineers! Play music more pleasant than to solve the challenges of the tutoring under the sticks.

4. Music and language - twins. They were born next to each other: first senior - music; then low - verbal speech, and in our brain, they continue to live side by side.

Phrases and sentences, commas and periods, questions and exclamations have in music and speech.

Playing and singing better to speak and write, easier to memorize foreign words, will learn grammar.

Music lovers, writers Turgenev and Stendhal, Boris Pasternak and Tolstoy, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Romain Rolland, each of which knew not one foreign language, it is recommended to all future polyglot muzyku.Vnimanie, wise parents of future journalists and translators! In the beginning was the Word, but before that there was a sound.

5. Music structural and hierarchical: major works split into smaller parts, which in turn are divided into small fragments and threads, consisting of small phrases and motifs.

The spontaneous understanding of musical hierarchy facilitates the understanding of the computer, also completely hierarchical and structured. Psychologists have shown that young musicians, students of the famous Shinichi Suzuki, even if not very successful in the development of musical ear and memory, but spared their peers in the level of structural thinking.

Attention, parents of future pragmatic IT-engineers, system administrators, and programmers! Music leads straight to the top computer science; not by chance by Microsoft employees prefer to music education.

6. Music classes develop communication skills and how they are now called, communication skills.

During the years of studying child musician acquainted with courteous and friendly Mozart, Prokofiev hairy and athletic, seasoned and philosophic Bach and other very different musical personalities. Playing, he will be reincarnated in them and convey to the public their nature, manner of feeling, voice and gestures.

It now remains only one step to a manager talent. After all, perhaps the most important thing for him - to understand people and using their understanding to manage them.

Attention, parents of the future founders of the ambitious business empires! Music is from heart to heart, and the most dangerous weapon of top-manager - disarming smile "good guy."

7. Musicians soft-hearted and courageous at the same time.

According to psychologists, musicians muzhchinychuvstvenny as ladies, and musicians, and women stand steadfast spirit as men.

Music softens manners, but to succeed in it, you have to be muzhestvennym.Vnimanie, visionary parents expect help and support in old age! Children who are involved in music, both sympathetic and patient, and therefore increasingly willing to submit their elderly parents the same "glass of water".

8. Music lessons are taught to "be included on the team."

Musicians are less afraid of scary words deadline - deadline works. The School of Music can not be transferred for tomorrow or a week ahead Ladder on the scales and a cool concert.

Position the actor on the stage teaches to maximum readiness "on request" and the child with such experience does not fill up a serious examination, an interview with the hiring and responsible report.

Attention, anxious parents! Musical training in childhood - is the maximum speed and artistry of a lifetime.

9. Music classes are raising small "Caesars" who know how to do many things at once.

Music helps to navigate the multiple simultaneous processes: for example, reading from a sheet pianist, just makes a few cases - remember the past, looking to the future and now controls.

Music flows at their own pace, and reading from the sheet can not be interrupted, relax and take a breath. Similarly, an air traffic controller, a computer operator or a stockbroker watching multiple screens at the same time listening to and passes the information on several phones.

Music teaches to think and live in several napravleniyah.Vnimanie overloaded and tired parents! The child-musician will be easier than you run across multiple paths in life and everywhere to come first.

10. And finally, the music - the best way to success in life.

Why? See paras. 1-9. It is not surprising that the musical past marked by many celebrities:

- Agatha Christie wrote her first story about why it is difficult to play the piano on stage;

- Condoleezza Rice, on the other hand, most of all loves to play in public in his dazzling concert dress - Bill Clinton convinced that without the saxophone would never have become president.

Look at successful people in any field, ask them if they were engaged in music as a child, even if not for long, even if without much zeal? Of course, we are doing. And we have 10 reasons to follow their example inspiring.

Kirnarskaya D.K.- musicologist, the pro-rector of the Russian Academy of Music. Gnesin, a music psychologist, Professor, Doctor of Arts, Doctor of Psychology; founder and scientific director of the producer faculty Gnessin. Gnesin (Russia), President of the NGO "Talent-XXI Century"

Source: http://interesno.cc/open/3918

List Thanked

sarina (22/2/2016 13:41) Vladislavovna (02/12/2016 02:45) dianats (2/11/2016 17:49)
Diana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 629 times
  • Thanks 1202 times
2 #
Posted 11/02/2016 17:53:02
Oh, Anne, thank you for the article. Right in the subject. Only that music came from. My baby is 7 years already graduated 2 classes recorder. Since September, moving to clarinet, and how to grow up and strengthen your back will master the saxophone. Music brings home so much positive!

List Thanked

Vladislavovna (12.2.2016 02:45) a zebra (11.02.2016 18:02)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
3 #
Posted 11/02/2016 18:31:24
Whether I'm so incapable, or my teachers were not very good, but after a year of lessons on the violin (well, plus vsex related disciplines such as chorus, ear training, and so forth.), I honestly told the parents that do not want to. My sister stayed, but also wanted to quit music school, but my mother would not let a couple of years. After Tanya never touch any of the violin or the piano. However, I must say that my sister has always had abilities above average in almost everything I do not know whether it is connected to some extent with the music. form or not.
One of my cousins ​​with childhood dreams of playing the piano, but it did not work for several reasons. Now she has three children, two of whom, of course, go to a music school. The eldest is already 3 or 4 years. Engaged with pleasure, because it is necessary to mum. The son of the first year and also is just because nada.
And I have friends who saw in their own children's interest in music, began to invite a teacher back home, and - oh, miracle! - Children like, and they do not under compulsion, but because they want it themselves.
My conclusion for myself: music - so delicate matter, that somehow it is necessary to be careful with. Not to mention the children.

List Thanked

Vladislavovna (02/12/2016 02:46) erna (02/12/2016 01:42), a zebra (02.11.2016 18:44) dianats (11.02.2016 18:41) Lyulёk (11.02.2016 18:38)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
4 #
Опубликовано 11.2.2016 18:51:07 Author | Posted 11/02/2016 18:51:07
I regret that there was not really time trying to give her son to the music school. Now the grandchildren current wait (here such I'm a terrible grandmother), she graduated from music school for piano and play still well pleased for myself of course)))). but I remember when I was a child the age of five in the kindergarten could sit long over the green baby grand piano with one octave, and my teacher taught a single finger to play in the garden, whether in the garden and it was a miracle for me, all the rest were fighting for the right to play with dolls and I had my "in the garden whether in the garden" and "two gay goose" and I was happy)))) By the way, it is very unfortunate that the music school took only eight because the interest I have appeared much earlier) ))

comment

Actuality: 5.0
son sometimes really scraping the guitar but it's good ... Posted 11/02/2016 18:53
Actuality: 5
I'm the eldest son also did not grow together. He was my unmusical, but also tried Recorder. But it was a real meal. So it does not fit all. I think so. Posted 11/02/2016 19:37

List Thanked

dianats (02.11.2016 19:26)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Diana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 629 times
  • Thanks 1202 times
5 #
Posted 11/02/2016 19:34:19
Aveita added in 11/02/2016 18:31
Whether I'm so incapable, or my teachers were not ...

Nastya, you're very aptly about the subtle approach to music lessons! It is very important. My son went to music early and just somehow abruptly joined in this topic. In 6 years on a simple wooden street I picked up a pipe tune. After 3 months, the accompaniment (piano) played the concert "Jingle bells". Six months later, he was "Lonely shepard" under the orchestral negative, and by the summer flooded Jack Sparrow theme of "I'm a pirate" with a guitar - but this is not every adult play. And he broke down. I was just passing. Although the game itself and udovolstviem- his real talent. But I wanted to provide that it is too much for a child. I was fascinated by his progress. Over the summer, I do not fit to the instrument, and I did not insist. Thank God the autumn moved, but now I do not overlap. Who is glorious "Hava Nagila" playing a piano and have fun.

List Thanked

Vladislavovna (12.2.2016 02:51) Aveita (2.11.2016 19:40)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
6 #
Posted 11/02/2016 21:10:53
I was just 3 years mastered the piano, then said: "I prefer sport", who walked with a stick, no one has any progress, even "for himself", few plays. If there is a desire, it is good, but if not, it is unlikely that it will ...

List Thanked

rrr (12.02.2016 11:15) erna (12.02.2016 01:43) a zebra (11/02/2016 22:09)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
7 #
Posted 11/02/2016 23:38:48
And Baba Yaga against! Why I took the child to the music. school - I have already explained in the blog, I will not repeat. With more than a dissenting article than agree. Because today baaalshoy could finish a piece of work, which is planned to end tomorrow, I can say with a clear conscience. So:

1. Tradition - it's something in the style of "China-mother," I do not close (a blog I wrote about it with irony, I hope the public understand ...). But that guy playing around in a circle The girls are going to - it's true, yes.

2. Will and discipline let educates bursa and Suvorov Military School, we have a thread on the side modestly pristroimsi ... and generally sport more effective in this sense - if straight after the discipline - the most important in the development of personality.

3. Yes, I agree about the math, and more fraction (durations) add. Another thing - that (as far as I know due to my limited knowledge), not all of mathematics - the outstanding (or just yourself) musicians and not all musicians are successful in mathematics. So controversial thesis (in practice).

4. About the language and music - the same thing, see section 3...

5. Scales turnip ... in fact children are now beginning to learn the computer (not just poke buttons, but also the very structure and hierarchy), and then get acquainted with serious music. works, which are the same structural and hierarchical can understand ...

6. Communicating with great musicians, the child will learn to communicate in real life ??? Well, if only during a seance ... and I doubt ... By the way, many musicians just suffer problems in communication, and not too direct such senior managers, with US superobschitelnye guys smiling. On the contrary - the music involves immersion in the work, some outages, shut off from the world, ie, more than "show" (or better to say - apply) introverts and extroverts do not.

7. With this agree.

8. Music teaches, "included on the team" ??? Thank you, but this is not necessary! To learn music team "full face ??? As for the self-control in stressful situations - that yes, in fact a rewarding experience.

9. Lord, so much written about the dangers of "multitasking" - by that, never anything on this subject have not read? It is extremely harmful "skill". I have a hope that music teaches just the opposite - to concentrate and not "Caesar's."

10. It is not for me. concept of success I have is a reaction - disgust. If you use the music as a "springboard" to a successful career, the (in my opinion) all its value (the spiritual in the first place!) Is lost and devalued.

Thank you for attention

comment

rrr
About communication and seances - five balls. I laugh, I can not calm down! Posted on 12.02.2016 10:54

List Thanked

rrr (12.02.2016 10:52) argenta (12.02.2016 02:02) Natalia Blinova (12.02.2016 01:27)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
# 8
Опубликовано 12.2.2016 01:06:14 Author | Posted 12/02/2016 1:06:14
Lyulёk added in 02/11/2016 23:38
And Baba Yaga against! Why I took the child to the music. ...

))) I also write your opinion ...
1) I generally similar to a cradle never nothing would learn because it is fashionable or vice versa is a tradition, an exception is music education here ... I am absolutely traditional views, just a coincidence, not just because it's nice to sit down and play the instrument, but because it is a culture ... (leaving again in detail) when you read, for example, Thomas Mann's doctor Faustus do you understand what he meant by SG when reading Hermann Hesse's The Glass bead game you know what counterpoint, etc. and etc., ie I want to say that complex music education - is another important and open the door to the formation of the child as a person. in addition, we had never heard of the famous people of the age: "the only thing I'm sorry about is that I do not have any tool?" yes all the time ... so if you can be sure it is necessary to give the child, but certainly not trying to make him Rachmaninoff, just for the overall development.
2) the will and discipline, absolutely agree with the author, music lessons are on a par with the sport to develop these qualities ... for hours playing scales and arpeggios, or learn the same passage it is the same sport. What about discipline, I think this is not a drill, like someone snapped, and you obeyed .... here it refers to the self-discipline ... that is, you have to prepare the product for an academic concert and you do it, step buy step by bit collect the entire play, I would say developing commitment.
3) I think that in addition to the rhythmic patterns of fractions and other things, you can still remember the Pythagorean temperament ... IMHO is very closely linked to the theory of music and mathematics ... and you can even physics, sound waves with section (resonance frequency) tie ... in general the exact sciences communication there ...
4) about the language and the music, I think there are two things on this issue, the first thing - music lessons very develop memory, an important component for the vocabulary, the second - is the presence of hearing (pronunciation, cadence). but then I'm not quite sure that the hearing develops with music lessons ...
5) it is possible at all far-fetched by the author, the type of computer is fashionable, it is necessary to somehow link the ...
6) What about communication skills, I think that when a musician performs works he's an actor, he has to convey the character of a piece of music, even while staying at this moment in a completely different frame of mind ... as it helps to communicate do not know if the intuitive understanding of people, yes, but managerial quality is generally more ...
7) probably does not matter at all ... ...
8) I think that not fill a serious test, interviews for employment and responsible report helps to experience than the more experienced, the quieter, like a boa constrictor ... is speaking at academic concerts set off as a kind of experience, but on its own can remember how much the Academy was so much and trembled ... I know cases of talented pianists who went to teach only because they could not cope with the excitement ... so it's past ...
9) the ability to solve several problems at once - it may well be contrary to the ability of a deep and long attention spans.
10) about the success - IMHO, it does not matter.

but again, you can always ask the question: is the music lessons have developed these qualities and vice versa man originally had these qualities why he was drawn to the music and the quality began to show ... that is what comes first?

List Thanked

dianats (12.02.2016 12:00) argenta (12.02.2016 02:03) Lyulёk (2/12/2016 1:41)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
9 #
Posted on 02/12/2016 2:07:41
Повторю из своего же только одно - я отдала ребёнка на музыку (и только потому, что в ответ на мой вопрос-предложени - хочет ли - он ответил:"Да!") по 2-м причинам:
1) чтобы подарить ему радость и удовольствие, которое получаешь при исполнении муз. works
2) дать общую культуру и развить муз. taste

Уже сейчас я могу сказать, что свои задачи я выполнила. Да, скорей всего он никогда не выступит на сцене Карнеги-холла или в Зале Чайковского. So what? Может быть, он никогда не сыграет Фантазию-экспромт Шопена, Серенаду Шуберта и "что-то из Рахманинова" (пардон, "из Рахманинова" как раз начинает потихоньку учить...). Какая, собственно, разница? Сыграет то, что хочет ОН, что нравится ЕМУ. И получит от своего исполнения удовольствие.

Вполне возможно, он так и не запомнит, сколько тонов-полутонов с малой сексте и большой кварте - это ведь всего лишь информация, сухие знания, надо - посмотри в Интернете, не надо - ну так и фиг с ней. Предполагаю, что - о ужас! - он вряд ли будет в курсе, что квартсептаккорд разрешается в тонику. Или не разрешается? Или не в тонику? Да какая, собственно, разница. Главное, что он вот сейчас смотрит что-то своё техническое в Интернете, слушая Вивальди, Бетховена, Моцарта, Чайковского. И современное, конечно. Но - я вижу, что уже сейчас он чувствует и умеет различать, какая музыка стОящая, а какая - коммерческая однодневка, может поговорить о чувствах, которые будит у него то или иное произведение (впрочем, не только музыкальное - меня, по правде говоря, удивляет, что мальчик (!) в 9-11 лет(!) просится (!) в ... худ. музей). На этом фоне его успехи-неуспехи именно в исполнительском мастерстве меня так мало волнуют. Моё послание - "музыка - это удовольствие", поэтому 10-15 мин. в день и только если есть желание - меня вполне устраивает.

Воля, усидчивость, математика, память и всё остальное прочее... разовьются, конечно, если мама не забудет об одной психологической аксиоме - ребёнок развивается ТОЛЬКО в той деятельности, которая ему НРАВИТСЯ. И тогда, когда у ребёнка будет СОБСТВЕННАЯ мотивация (а не навязанная мамой или ещё кем).

Мне очень понравился подход вот этого дядечки - прочитала 2 его статьи:
1) Научить ребёнка слышать тишину - http://zagranmama.com/nauchit-rebyonka-slyshat-tishinu-ili-s-chego-nachat-muzykalnoe-obuchenie/
2) Музыкальная культура или музыкальная муштра? - http://zagranmama.com/muzykalnaya-kultura-ili-muzykalnaya-mushtra/

comment

rrr
Про НРАВИТСЯ - подписываюсь. Обязательное условие! Опубликовано 12.2.2016 10:55
главное дать основу, а то что написано в третьем абзаце это если ему захочется он изучит самостоятельно, ведь в чем проблема муз образование это сложная наука и с нуля начинать когда ты Опубликовано 12.2.2016 12:24
когда ты уже взрослый и времени не хватает на другие срочные каждодневные вещи сложно найти время и начать познавать основы. это только ребенок искренне радуется когда у него получается во поле березк Опубликовано 12.2.2016 12:27
когда у него получается во поле березка стояла а взрослому ведь сразу хочется завернуть что-нить эдакое.... Опубликовано 12.2.2016 12:28
Ань, понимаешь, это как с ин. языками - да, с детства легче, но когда есть мотивация и УМЕНИЯ - КАК учить - то в 20 лет язык выучивается гораздо быстрее, чем в 5. Если НАДО! Mus. теория - то же самое. Опубликовано 12.2.2016 16:24
Ань, понимаешь, это как с ин. языками - да, с детства легче, но когда есть мотивация и УМЕНИЯ - КАК учить - то в 20 лет язык выучивается гораздо быстрее, чем в 5. Если НАДО! Mus. теория - то же самое. Опубликовано 12.2.2016 16:31

List Thanked

dianats (12.2.2016 11:59) rrr (12.2.2016 11:16)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Опубликовано 12.2.2016 03:09:31
Для меня музыка- это Бог! музыка- это все! музыка - мой друг, мой вдохновитель, мое богатство.

Меня отдали в музыкальную школу тогда, когда уже учился в ней брат. Брат не закончил.

У меня были педагоги от Бога и были те, которые испытывали меня на прочность!

Но, благодаря трем моментам - этим замечательным педагогам, моим родителям и моим способностям к музыке - я получила музыкальное образование!

Я очень признательна за это родителям и педагогам. Я не представляю жизнь без музыки... и пусть пока у меня не самый лучший инструмент, но он - часть меня, один из моих богатств!

Моя племянница-крестница тоже учится в музыкальной школе, очень быстро схватывает. Когда я приезжала к своим, очень хотела пообщаться с Жениной учительницей по фортепьяно, к сожалению, она болела. Она замечательная! Я периодически передаю некоторые произведения!

Кстати, здесь в Италии, я искала концертмейстера, так познакомилась с моей хорошей знакомой. Музицировать мы правда не музицируем, но зато общаемся.

Ань, спасибо тебе за такую замечательную тему!!!

comment

rrr
Все-таки музыкант - это событие. Не всем дано. Это, как священник в храме. Опубликовано 12.2.2016 11:19
Согласна Опубликовано 12.2.2016 12:18

List Thanked

Aveita (12.2.2016 13:13) zebra (12.2.2016 12:45) dianats (12.2.2016 11:58)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 07:19, Processed in 0.702140 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning