Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

782 | Ответить: 50 Views .: 782 | Reply: 50
print ago Forward

[Children] do not want to stay with a babysitter. Give advice ...

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 54 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 5.2.2016 15:21:17 | descending
Friends, there is such a thing .... My child (2 years 10 months) I suddenly said that the nurse does not want to stay. Nyanya- sooooo nice young girl, I'm sure not hurt a fly. A very gentle man. And the child does not complain of ill-treatment. To my question "why she did not want to stay with Tata," the child replied simply: "She does not love me." In short ... we talked with the child and I came to the conclusion that my child understands that the nurse plays with her disingenuous, not loving my child ... it hurts.
. The little girl says that if I have to leave prefers Nona / grandmother.
what the child answer it?
To explain that no one is obliged to love, whereas it is logical to attribute that to her nanny plays, dances? And why this should be the nurse? How to explain to the child? Or leave more to the nurse? Be always with your child the most? And then ... it is also one my mother would not love in kindergarten ...
How to solve this problem correctly?
Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
2 #
Posted 02/05/2016 15:42:13
There probably better advice can give our experienced moms, but I think you need to explain to your child that no one will love her as a mother and close relatives, but if she loves her mother herself, she must make concessions and help if mom have to go , the baby should stay with a babysitter, which is good to her. If the nurse is really good, you believe in it, then I think we must not give it up, otherwise then be even more difficult, and the same kindergarten ... and because there are kids and quarrel among themselves, and not that love

List Thanked

Mare is (02.07.2016 00:38)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
3 #
Posted 02/05/2016 15:46:48
Ask wondering whether her with a nanny, and that she wanted to do with it next time, tell me that it will be important and will come up with what to do and so on ..... In 3 years are no concepts of love from other people, most likely babysitting her something forbidden to do, which allows you or behaves like something different ... In 3 years is the formation of character and to give around .... then you will be very hard, when Valeria will understand that you can be manipulated .... As an option offered to her to try another nurse, and then let the choice of

comment

but I have also had such idea that the nurse has forbidden to do something. my son is 3.5 years at his brother carried a snowstorm, because the brother and son in the army no more, no less, with the rise of the morning in the bathroom and garden, Posted on 05/02/2016 15:53
brother came to the university to do so with us lived, and drove him into the garden. and repaired small intrigues against him like a brother told me that while I was at work, it gives the coffee drinking and all that. Posted 05/02/2016 15:56
Cool))) Anh))) Intrigues repaired))) Posted on 05.02.2016 16:15
Mash, and why do you think that in three years, man does not understand the attitude on others? Published 02/05/2016 16:44
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 54 times
4 #
Опубликовано 5.2.2016 16:00:21 Author | Posted 02/05/2016 16:00:21
In fact of the matter is that we have a nanny so soft, that I very much doubt that she would direct just do something to ban. And my "beauty" is very suspicious. I rasskpzyvaet everything that makes nyagya. If she had her something forbidden, I would know. We have, after my absence the first words like: "Mom, Julie asked me to pee before you sit down on the couch!" And look at me, like "this is normal or not?". Mom, Julia Today I washed and questioning look again. She tells me all of your doubts and zpdaet all your questions. So, chtt I think I know all chtt.

comment

Actuality: 0.0
Actuality: 0
)))) But that's something on my looks only for us as a target was my brother, and it was going to turn everything, even fantasies. it seems that she just does not want to mother went here and all eventually get used Published 05/02/2016 18:13
This seems to be true))) have, however, a reverse option ... When the nanny has just started work, child naoborotsh my pack off of the room))) type, go, go, we play with yadzhuliey Posted 05/02/2016 18:26
And then ... Everything dances ... Excuse me, for God's sake, for my risaninu ... It Kick as hard - to write with my phone Posted on 02/05/2016 18:27.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 74 times
  • Thanks 47 times
5 #
Posted 02/05/2016 17:35:35
Olya, I will not give you advice, but just having thoughts, and suddenly they'll help you. Russian Residents of different (for me) from the Italians on vzgyayadu on sensitivity. And it may be, having the experience of a child of my mother expresses her love of the same measures the yardstick and Italian babysitter? I also feel that there is a difference with their Italian dream. Maybe Valery said that the nurse did not like as a mom? And it can be at that age to say that people in different ways show their love, understand?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 54 times
6 #
Опубликовано 5.2.2016 17:43:37 Author | Posted 02/05/2016 17:43:37
Understand, Nailechka. Of course, I understand, but will it be true? Confuse the child. Then everything will be all forgiving, as an option. You can justify all the difference in love. Even beating. After all, we all know that in reality, the nurse does not like Valery nor my mother, nor as any mom ... It's true, and the reality, but then why mother leaves the child with a man who does not like? How to explain all this to the kid?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 74 times
  • Thanks 47 times
7 #
Posted 02/05/2016 17:48:49
Well, the nurse is likely to have sympathy for Valerie? Those. it has little love for her, so I would say the little girl.

List Thanked

aida (2.5.2016 18:16)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 54 times
# 8
Опубликовано 5.2.2016 17:52:01 Author | Posted 02/05/2016 17:52:01
A! Yes! And than! If we talk about the difference between love vyrazhniya in Italy and Russia, here this theory does not work. Valeria Italian granny loves, despite the fact that Julia (nanny) is much more agile, experienced managers with a child molodaya- plus it can run on a whole lot of fiction, draws well, singing, etc. and etc., compared with grandma. And yet my grandmother Valeria is in the first place. Despite the fact that several days before it upisatsya twice. Grandma did not sobrazila as a child on the toilet limiter plant. Suffered, and muchilis- upisatsya)))) Valery scared. I do not tell, "I cried," but Watery but Watery "Oh, scream with them)))) Other Other interrupting IU told his misadventures)) in Italian grandmother, Valeria in Russian -. At the same time
ps Nanny Valeria are seen more often than seen Valeria with her grandmother. So it would seem that the nurse should be closer. An! No! We are much more beloved grandmother.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
9 #
Posted 02/05/2016 19:23:06
Or maybe, despite the fact that Julia and young and soft, it is not like Valerie? for whatever reasons it ..?

comment

Idea: 5.0 Uniqueness: 5.0
Actuality: 5.0
The idea: Unique 5: 5 Urgency: 5
Published 02/07/2016 10:59
The idea: Unique 5: 5
Published 08/02/2016 17:36
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 54 times
# 10
Опубликовано 5.2.2016 19:38:08 Author | Posted 02/05/2016 19:38:08
I do not know ... like, like ... And then, suddenly ceased to please ... Well, maybe lose one's attraction ... There's something definitely that the child worries ... So what to do about it? It is impossible that it was just what you like ... I asked Valery in life: "what exactly?" The answers are: "She does not love me", "crying" ... About the crying, I asked the nurse, she said that pretended crying because her Valery pushed or something else did ... Valeria also looked at it as an oddity, strange, and I put it as an abnormal behavior of the nurse.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 22.3.2016 07:49, Processed in 0.702062 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning