[Children] About teen

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 58 times
  • Thanks 72 times
1 #
Posted 08/02/2016 23:50:09

about teen

Julia, and about 11-13 year olds do not want to write ?? we have no and begin dismantling. I propose the name of the following theme "Mama do not listen and do not intend, and no one even to me not the decree." tell you a secret teenage children who, as you deal with them . our favorite song and a stumbling block - the language barrier, it is if you want to check your lessons well, or simply ask the standard response "in that you do not understand anything."
I try to resist, but I see that the assessment has been steadily rolling down, I do not know how to be.

comment

We remember the theme here is about podrostkrv :) Irina, see the book "how to talk to young people, so that they may hear, and how to listen, so they say." By the way, this book is, and about the children. Published on 09.02.2016 00:16
Albina, hello! I do not remember the theme of adolescents honestly govorya.posmotrela in the "children" - here? or "school"? I remember there was a subject about the school, Julia created it. Posted on 09.02.2016 10:29
It was a couple of years ago, you're talking about this book already written ,? Posted 02/09/2016 11:33
Yes, I'm talking about the book spoke to other topics. Irina, bring your question to another topic, there's talk :) Posted on 09.02.2016 14:30
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

rrr
Elena (Pomorie)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 295 times
  • Thanks 285 times
2 #
Posted 02/10/2016 12:14:34
Girls invite you to read the story of Irina Lukyanova, "glass beads." It is in the internet in the public domain. About girls growing up on behalf of the girl. It is interesting to hear your opinion.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
3 #
Posted 7 days. ago
Friends, I do not know where to ask. I'll ask here. I want to invite your nephew to live with us at Sea 2 months instead of a trip to the village to her grandmother (mother daughter) for the summer. Nephew 13 years. I weakly imagine this age and in this regard, such a question:
13 years ... if the child can walk independently in Italy? For example, take a bicycle and ride along the seafront? And run to play on a playground? Or, the child should be accompanied by an adult?

comment

We moved when my son was 14 years old he went to school and even quietly moved through the city ... Posted 7 days. ago
It is very important for me. The difference between the children and most unlikely boy in 13 years it will be interesting to spend time with us 24 hours a day. What he can afford to do and what not? Posted 7 days. ago
Like in the movies Valerie uninteresting, but it - yes. Do I have to be torn between different types of entertainment for a child 3 years and for him? Or he can run himself on his razvlekalochki? Posted 7 days. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanked 39 times
4 #
Posted 7 days. ago
aida added at 03/18/2016 15:45
Friends, I do not know where to ask. I'll ask here. I want to invitations from ...

I just now staying nephew of 14 years (in summer, respectively, he was 13). Well very active age - need to be constantly in motion, something to do. Of course, depends on the teen - what interests, habits, etc. Maybe book a homebody, can be tusovochnik -. Company, wander the streets, discos, girls, etc. Maybe something with passion enthusiastic - modeling, sports, video games, electronics and even God knows what. Again extrovert-introvert, sociable-unsociable, with a craving for new experiences, or on the contrary, calm contemplative. On what is the character of the boy - and will determine whether it will be comfortable with you, and you with it.

Release Is one - I'd first learned what there is the criminal situation, whether there is a banal sidewalks. We have, for example, is not, and indeed the mountain roads - the result: an hour after arrival (summer) 13-year-old nephew so welled with great that we doubted - whether it be taken to the Pronto Soccorso seams apply. It is good that the sister (his mother, respectively.) Physician - once pulled, closed up, treated on its own.

Another question - to the movies, the beach, a bike, the mountain-forest-to the devil-devil - with whom? Nephew Russian, as I understand? After all, at this age it is very important to communicate, company, friends. How can he meet and socialize? If you do not - then who will spend time? Or in splendid isolation? He is so self-sufficient that he will sit on large and rolled aimlessly? And what was on the road, some traffic, drivers' behavior?

I do not know ... It may well be that the guy is a contact, in the 1st day on the beach will bring familiarity with local and up to 2 months. you will see it at best for dinner and overnight. But it can happen and vice versa - does not get any acquaintances, and he will miss you - your company is not, adults and small they are not interested. Another option - it is a completely home-boy, will be happy to build sandcastles with Valeria and run for her great, or roll it on Seats on his own, unleashing Rukmi you. And more and more options ...

In short, Olga, for me a little problem with many unknowns, chief among them - the boy. And whether this or that - it's the details ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
5 #
Posted 7 days. ago
My plemyashka communicated (tried to) in English.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
6 #
Posted 7 days. ago
Here I am in doubt. It will not torment him 2 months with no friends in a strange land. If a couple of weeks, then I'm sure everything would be ok. The rest depends on whether he will find friends. I do not have the time to deal with them firmly. And with us, and Valerie, I'm afraid it will be boring. In English he speaks. But in Italy ... Will he find friends, speaking in Russian or in English? Here I think if I did not spoil his vacation with their good intentions, healthier children.

comment

and may find that the type of camp or intensive courses of Italian in the morning will do and then relax, plus the company will immediately have to courses in which the group exercises or other sports Posted 7 days. ago
some sort of organized activity since the second week and to znakshmstva started and wandered aimlessly Posted 7 days. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
7 #
Posted 7 days. ago
14 years is the first already Superiore. Children at this age normally speak English. The handset can download a dictionary or phrase book.
My girl bvlo fewer years, she walked, rode a bike, walking with sobakots, I let her go to the park and center sometimes.
I think that if he wants his nephew to you, and not in the village (not the fact that the one friend he is), it will be good.
only, it would get tired very mistress
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 8
Posted 7 days. ago
Try to find a town facebook group where you will relax and ask if there is a question there are Russian-speaking, and maybe someone will want to meet and will be happy to practice the language. Maybe some girl out of linguistic lyceum, so will all the beauty

List Thanked

) aida (7 days. ago)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
9 #
Posted 7 days. ago
Yuille, but somehow I trust the boy. He is very clever, the best of home and relaxing. The only question is, what I do not understand, it's okay to let him on the beach, for example, if we linger with Valeria? (Beach at 100-150 meters from the house) or is it idiocy? Such a child is trustworthy? Or is it better not to tempt fate?
Next to us amusement park. It really let go of it to one, if you ask? Or stupid? I really do not know. And what says the law on this subject in Italy? Child under 12 years old in general, I heard, one can not leave the house.
I am afraid that even if the child is perfect and does everything right, there is a good dksha, which will call the Carabinieri, when he sees that the boy in this age one. Something like this.

comment

You see, this is just for you, where everyone has to deal all :) Posted 7 days. ago
I want to know how to. I actually need to know only the rules. With the rest I'll deal. I can not load uontrolirovat child. But I want to know more or less? Posted 6 days. ago
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 10
Posted 6 days. ago
By law, the age of 14 can be left alone.
but whether to leave one on the beach for adults to decide. If it is with emotion climb alone into the sea and drowned, the answer will be you, leave him alone.
Aida, children may be golden, but we must remember that they are jumping and hormones that came into our heads hard to tell a child.
if the question is only in the law, it can be left alone. To be safer can pomiotret law for minors.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 19:16, Processed in 0.704830 second (s), 97 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning