- Cologna Veneta
- Thanked 221 times
- Thanks 92 times
The use of vegetable oils is invaluable and many people know about it. But not everyone knows how unique and healing properties of each of them. Each oil has its own characteristics and unique, fantastic composition. Because of these features is recommended to use in your diet a few vegetable oils. Fats contained in oils, are necessary and optional components of the diet balanced, healthy diet. |
Easy consistency and sweet taste of sesame oil is rich in vitamins, zinc and especially - calcium. Therefore, it was successfully used for the prevention of osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease. Sesame oil, also known as "Sesame" was very popular in ancient times, and have always valued for its medicinal, culinary and cosmetic properties. The Canon of Medicine "Abu Ali Ibn Sina (Avicenna) brings about a hundred recipes based on sesame oil. Also, it is widely used and is still used ancient Indian doctrine "Ayurveda", enjoys the respect of modern medicine, which, one way or another, used methods and recipes of this ancient teaching. Finally, we all know about the wide use of this oil in traditional medicine.
Sesame oil - a valuable food and excellent medical product:
- Effectively in various pulmonary diseases, dyspnea, asthma, dry cough;
- Recommended for patients with diabetes;
- Increases the number of platelets and improves blood clotting;
- It promotes weight loss in obesity and strengthens the body;
- In the treatment of increased acidity of gastric juice;
- Prevents the formation of blood clots, opens the blockage;
- It helps with gastro-intestinal colic, nephritis and pyelonephritis, nephrolithiasis;
- Used for anemia, internal bleeding, hyperthyroidism;
- Used as an anthelmintic.
This oil is considered to be a female as it helps develop their own estrogen. It is also a powerful antioxidant.
Flaxseed oil has been known for its beneficial properties in ancient Rus. It is used in and also used as an external agent for skin care and hair care.
It must necessarily be present in the diet of pregnant women: flaxseed oil contains the highest amount of unsaturated fatty acids omega-3 (than all known fish oils), essential for proper brain development of the child. Reliably it is also known that the use of linseed oil in food reduces the risk of stroke by 40%.
Linseed oil also contains large amounts of vitamin E, which is a vitamin of youth and longevity, as well as vitamin F, which prevents the deposition of "bad" cholesterol in the arteries, is responsible for the good condition of the hair and skin. Vitamin F promotes weight loss due to combustion of saturated fat. Vitamin F in linseed oil is easy to interact in cooperation with vitamin E.
Flaxseed oil contains such necessary for our body vitamins, like vitamin A, which rejuvenates our skin cells, making it more smooth, smooth and velvety, and promotes hair growth, as well as B vitamins that are beneficial to the growth of nails, skin health and the balance of the nervous system.
If taken on an empty stomach in the morning tablespoon of flaxseed oil, your hair will be more fluffy and shiny, and the color of the skin will be more smooth.
You can also do hair masks and linseed oil. To do this, warmed in a water bath oil is applied to dry hair, close the foil and heated towel and leave for about three hours, then wash in the usual way. This mask makes over-dried hair less brittle, promotes growth and shine of hair.
When eating flaxseed oil, we must remember that this product should be consumed without heat treatment, since the effects of high temperatures, it is spoiled: an unpleasant smell and a dark color. Therefore it is best to fill with linseed oil salads or use it in its purest form.
When buying flax oil, do not forget that you need to store it in the refrigerator, in a dark bottle, and its shelf life is limited.
Mustard oil a few centuries ago it was possible to taste only at the royal court, in those days it was called "imperial delicacy." The mustard oil is, absolutely all fat-soluble vitamins, it has a specific aroma and spicy flavor is perfect for salads, emphasizes the taste of vegetables. Besides salads with the dressing retain freshness longer. Any batch, which included present this product turns lush and did not get stale.
According to their dietary and culinary properties, it far exceeds popular we sunflower: just one vitamin D «imperial delicacy" contains a half times more. Generally in mustard oil has absolutely all fat-soluble vitamins. It has a lot of vitamin A, contributing to the growth of the body and improves the immune system, vitamin K and P, which improve the strength and elasticity of capillaries, restorative substance carotene. In addition, mustard oil contains vitamin B6, which plays a crucial role in nitrogen metabolism and the processes of synthesis and amino acids in the body decay.
Many nutritionists, naturopaths believe "imperial delicacy" final dosage forms. Thanks to antiseptic and antibacterial properties of this oil is ideal for the treatment of gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and colds. Some doctors recommend to their patients as a preventive measure every morning on an empty stomach to drink a tablespoon of mustard oil.
The main factors determining the properties of dietary corn oil, should be considered as a high content of unsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) and vitamin E.
Large amounts of vitamin E in corn oil helps strengthen the immune system of the person. This vitamin is also called "vitamin of youth", as it is an antioxidant and slows the aging process in the body, it affects the metabolism and on blood cholesterol levels, improves the functioning of the liver, intestine, gall bladder. Vitamin E in corn oil is indispensable in the treatment of "female" and nervous diseases.
Unsaturated fatty acids contained in corn oil, increase the body's resistance to infectious diseases and encourage the excretion of excess cholesterol. Unrefined corn oil has long been used as traditional medicine for the treatment of migraine, rhinitis and asthma.
Great Homer called olive oil "liquid gold". Olive oil was used since the time of Ancient Egypt. Oliva was a symbol of peace and purity, always appreciated for the many beneficial properties for health.
Olive oil is considered the most useful of all vegetable oils. It normalizes blood pressure, improves heart and digestive system. There is evidence that regular use of olive oil is several times lower risk of breast cancer. When applied topically, it has disinfecting and rejuvenating properties.
The best can be considered extra-virgin olive oil (its label indicated ital. Olio d'oliva l'extravergine or English. Extra virgin olive oil). This acidity olive oil is typically less than 1%, and it is believed that the lower acidity of the oil, the higher the quality. Even more valuable is considered olive oil "cold pressed" (English first cold press.), Although this notion is rather arbitrary - oil in varying degrees, heated and "cold pressing".
Taste the quality of olive oil deteriorates with time, so it is recommended to use the entire stock of the product in the course of the year.
Olive oil should be stored in dry, cool (but not cold) dark place, away from the kitchen smells different, because it easily absorbs them.
Pumpkin seed oil
The oil contains a lot of biologically active substances: phospholipids, vitamins B1, B2, C, P, flavonoids, unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids - linoleic, oleic, linoleic, palmitic, stearic. It has a terrific smell, texture a bit denser than usual.
Pharmacological and clinical research scientists have identified the following action of pumpkin oil:
- Helpful for atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease;
- Prevents the formation of gallstones;
- Protects the liver and improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- Anti-inflammatory effect;
- Has anti-ulcer and antiseptic effect;
- Protects against sunburn, accelerates tissue regeneration;
- Stimulates the immune system of the organism;
- Provides antifungal, antiparasitic and anthelmintic action;
- Improves the skin condition;
- It helps to restore and accelerate the growth of hair and nails.
During the healing properties of pumpkin seed oil is called "Pharmacy in miniature".
Pumpkin seed oil is used most often as a salad dressing. Heat is not recommended, in which case it loses a significant portion of their beneficial properties. Keep the pumpkin seed oil should be tightly stoppered bottle in a dark cool place.
Siberian pine oil from - natural product, which is a concentrate of natural vitamin E, and contains large amounts of polyunsaturated acids, which are not synthesized in the body and can only come from food.
From folk medicine it is known that pine nut oil:
- It has a tonic effect
- Contributes to the elimination of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Improves mental and physical capabilities of the human body
- Restores the body's
Oil of Siberian Cedar in the old days was called by means of 100 diseases. Its medicinal properties, not only recognizes the national, but also the official medicine. The test results, saying the high efficiency of cedar oil in the treatment of the treatment of the following diseases:
1. pancreatitis, holestitsit;
2. varicose veins, trophic ulcers;
3. duodenal ulcer and stomach;
4. superficial gastritis;
5. prevents hair loss, brittle hair and nails;
6. improves the blood, increases the hemoglobin;
7. regulates lipid metabolism, ie, It reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood
8. effective in various skin diseases, burns and frostbite.
Cedar oil has always been considered a delicacy. It is easily absorbed by the body, it has a high nutritional and medicinal properties, unusually rich in vitamins and trace elements. Pine nut oil contains a wide range of useful substances for the human body: polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins, vitamins A, B, E, D, F, 14 amino acids, microelements 19.
Cedar oil is recommended to be added to salads to give taste.
Using Oils of Siberian Cedar massage in the bath or sauna gives skin rejuvenation effect, makes it elastic, and also provides for prevention of skin diseases.
Peanut oil is widely used for frying, deep-frying, salad dressings, sauces for cooking, for all kinds of cold dishes, dough dishes in Asian cuisine.
Peanut butter is widely used in medicine:
- In the treatment of purulent and poorly healing wounds he has no equal;
- Improves memory, attention and hearing;
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- It has a healing effect in diseases of the cardiovascular system and hematopoietic function disorders;
- Normalizes the functioning of kidneys and gall bladder, one of the best cholagogue;
- Prevents the formation of blood clots;
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system;
- Recommended for people suffering from obesity, gastro-intestinal problems, liver and kidney diseases.
Peanut butter is completely devoid of cholesterol.
Walnut oil - a highly nutritious product with valuable flavoring qualities:
- This is a great nutritional product in the recovery period after diseases and operations;
- Promotes healing of wounds, fractures, nonhealing ulcers;
- Effective in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, boils, varicose veins;
- A great tool for weight loss and rejuvenation of the body;
- Reduces the production of cholesterol, strengthens the vascular wall;
- Reduces the risk of heart disease;
- Stimulates the removal of radionuclides from the body;
- Record the content of vitamin E - strong tones and boosts the body's defenses;
- A great tool for weight loss.
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL
It is a unique healing oil, known in ancient times.
Sea buckthorn oil has gained its fame thanks to the extraordinary healing properties. The unique properties of this oil are widely used as a folk and traditional medicine for treating and preventing a number of diseases.
This oil has a natural taste and aroma. For prophylaxis it is recommended to add it in salads combined with any other vegetable oils. Also, sea buckthorn oil can be used for the preparation of all dishes, giving them a unique flavor and increasing their nutritional value.
Not only sea buckthorn - a product with a high content of carotenoids, vitamins: E, F, A, K, D and biologically active substances. Used as a source of beta-carotene.
Sea-buckthorn oil well proved itself in the treatment of:
- Inflammation of the mucous membranes of the digestive tract (used in the treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer)
- Gynecological diseases: cervical erosion, obesity, vaginitis, endotservitsitov.
- Burns, radiation and ulcerative skin lesions, pressure sores, gastric ulcers, esophageal cancer radiation.
- Chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract: pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis.
- Ulcers of the cornea.
- Pathological processes of the rectum.
- Inflammatory diseases of the gums and periodontal disease.
- Scaly and tinea versicolor and neurodermatitis.
- For the rapid healing of wounds, abrasions and other skin lesions. In this case, a characteristic feature of sea buckthorn oil is a high quality healing - no on-site destruction of any scars.
- To restore the skin after sun and radiation burns, accelerate the formation of tissues.
- Anti-wrinkle, with freckles and age spots, for acne, dermatitis and skin fissures.
- Improves eyesight.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots.
Издревне конопляное семя использовалось в качестве питательной и полезной пищи (в славянской традиции — конопляные лепёшки). Также древние славянские народы изготавливали и употребляли в пищу вкусное и очень популярное в те времена конопляное масло, которое обладает множеством очень полезных свойств. Это масло является превосходной альтернативой оливковому, ореховому и сливочному маслу.
Употребляется оно как высококачественное масло для заправки салатов и других холодных овощных блюд, с успехом используется при обжаривании на гриле, при жарке на сковороде, в маринадах и соусах.
По химическому составу конопляное масло ближе других к льняному маслу, но в отличие от него, это вкусное масло имеет тонкий ореховый пикантный привкус. Конопляное масло, наряду с маслом льняным, зелёными листовыми овощами и рыбьим жиром является одним из немногих продуктов питания, содержащих необходимую нашему организму неактивную форму полиненасыщенной жирной кислоты — ОМЕГА-3.
http://budetezdorovy.ru/health/r ... formaciya-o-kazhdom