print ago Forward

[Life] The nature of the Italians in your area

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
1 #
Posted 02/09/2016 16:30:32 по убыванию | Descending
Though once Garibaldi united Italy, however, each region of the country has its own flavor, its own dialect, its wine, cuisine and traditions.

We all live in different areas, and I think all of us would like to know about other regions. In this topic, I propose to talk about the nature of the Italians in the different regions. Of course, you are living in your area, you know well the nature of "their" Italians.
I propose to talk about it.
Start with yourself.

Living among the Sardinians, I'll tell you about the nature of "my" Italians.
Sardis is known to the islanders. As islanders, there is such a thing as a "soffrire solitudine" (suffer from loneliness), it expressed?
Do everything with a crowd of people. For example, you go to the beach, and pull for a crowd (10-15 people!). You go to this place. take with a man 40 commercials.
I noticed that in the paper, not all of course, but if you do something, then at least "two or three times," sometimes the truth is hidden behind this hesitancy.

Traits that are also distinguished by "my" Italians - the pride / arrogance and resentment.
About resentment, it arises out of the blue, ..... mentality.
Pride in belonging to his people.

There is such a feature as simple in the best sense of the word. Frankly, it impressed me very much. Those. a person can achieve results, hard-working, and at the same time does not make it a cult.

Yes, if you divide a little "rough" two sub-categories of people: 1. open mentality and 2 closed

Open - open to all people in the world, to the world, study in other countries, are working somewhere else, but not necessarily, however make what is outside of the island.

Indoor - these are people who feel comfortable, but comfortable - at home on the island and for their continental Italy - is already abroad. At the same time, rarely leaving the island, going to another country feel some discomfort.

For the Sardinian man, his wife - a woman who is better does not work, do all the washing and preparing her husband and family, some of this "his property".

There are good quality at sardov- proud to belong to his people, and be proud of their roots. After all, the origin of the ancient Sardinians so that even before the end of the unknown!

Sardis-very tolerant people. True there are some (for example, during the colonization of the island by the Romans remained in the depths of the island people, who did not submit to the Romans), who are fighting for the incomprehensible "independence", obscure today, but there are reasons - vtechenie long centuries of colonization of different peoples. Now it is quieter, and so 40 years ago was the place to be here - banditry and gangsters -sardy were abruptly Sicilian Mafia.

Describing the resentment and willfulness, will give an example of Antonello, who at three years, was offended by the whole family, and went outside the town, he was found in 22 hours, poor mother, she experienced at that moment!

Here is a brief story about the nature of "my" favorite Sardinians.

Tell us about the character of the Italians "their" region, I think it will be interesting to learn about the other part of ...

Good evening!

List Thanked

mandarinka (20.02.2016 20:38) selavri (20.02.2016 02:26) rrr (11.2.2016 13:47) PiemonteGirl (10.2.2016 22:58) Bonnie (02.09.2016 23:02) a zebra (02.09.2016 16:36) PavelShumilov (02/09/2016 16:33)

$
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 108 times
  • Thanks 263 times
2 #
Posted 02/09/2016 16:58:22
I though long resident in Italy but few tell their impressions of the Romans, and quite a bit of Tuscan.

The Romans in my view is very witty, often caught pranksters. rarely openly quarrel, often translate into a joke or stebutsya myself ... in my opinion quite thick-skinned, always somewhere in a hurry, or pretend particularly on the roads, honking as victims, while they themselves perhaps in a hurry to Ostia, to quickly get the best seats on the beach and the main thing to have time to park)))). love to extol their children in our class every mom came up to me and said that the class is a fi, but our children are with you super vumnye))))), it is possible obscheitalyanskaya hell ... but overall pretty nice people , here's how established work of police and street cleaning - it does not suit me.
Tuscans sooo little familiar even write that it seemed a little snobbish, there were a couple times when I was quite postronnie people taught down like that, and in a very boring form, but when he came to the employee of the gas service, and I stood with painted head and I need was washed off the paint, as my husband not pre-warned that it would be off the hot water, the employee said that after 10 minutes the water will include clear and did so turned on, and I was upset, because in my experience Roman 10 minutes, it at least half an hour.

comment

Interesting ... praise myself - oh, yes, I think nationwide! About Carabinieri "our", I can say - a couple of times at work faced with them, worked very smoothly then Posted 02/09/2016 17:04.

List Thanked

mandarinka (20.02.2016 20:40) Vladislavovna (02.09.2016 16:59)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 47 times
  • Thanks 29 times
3 #
Posted 02/10/2016 21:00:13
I can tell you about emiliantsev, or rather, about the inhabitants of Ferrara. They are very private and are known for this on almost all of Italy. Visitors are not willing to admit to himself. The normal thing, if today you say hello, tomorrow - turn away, and the next day again, joyfully welcomed. I spent two years went to the gym at the same time with the same people. They greeted me in mood: the day could not answer the greeting, and the other day - happily want a good day. The same situation with my friends Ferrara. But if ferrartsy let you into their circle, they will be ready to do a lot, because at heart they are very nice, although a little "kontadinistye" people for you.

comment

Changeable mood .... funny you reminded me of my colleague at the university, though "our" ... it is one day - I know, greet, and the other-not know, and asks: "We know each other?" Then, when Published 02/10/2016 23:43
we cross the supermarket already I say to her: "Remind me first today we know or not," so that I know how to behave ... Posted 02/10/2016 23:44
A little "kontadinistye" very much an expression Published 11/2/2016 3:53

List Thanked

a zebra (02/15/2016 20:37) Vladislavovna (02.10.2016 23:40)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
4 #
Опубликовано 15.2.2016 19:19:07 Author | Posted 02/15/2016 19:19:07
The nature of the Italians in the various regions referred to in the book
Psicologia degli italiani del Centro - Sud - Tipi - Vizi - Pregi - Difetti
Mastronardi / Marascio / Pizzi

and in the book Psicologia degli italiani del Centro-Nord-Tipi - Vizi - Pregi - Difetti

Here, for example, are characterized by the Tuscans and Florentines:

TOSCANA
tipi vizi pregi e difetti

NATURE Tuscan

A sense of humor, anger and historical pride
neglect
desire to be free
cynicism
courteous insolence
well hung language
nobility
hardness and radical feelings
knowing of limits

NATURE Florentines:

Arrogant and swagger
"Florentine living in the most beautiful city in the world"
"Florentine cuisine above all comparison"
"Florence was born in Italian and there only speak Italian properly"
"Nobody in the world is so lovely as the Florentine"
Chronic dissatisfaction
Historical pride
Sense of humor
Sarcasm
Irony
Respect smart and intolerance tupizma
secular character
grumpily
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
5 #
Posted 02/15/2016 20:28:21
I think all the same in Italy there is a very specific properties for the urban and rural "kontadinistyh";) Urban bit snobbish. About turintsev can say that they have a broad outlook and education, open-mindedness, love to travel, but almost everyone turintsev sure there are "aristocratic roots" than that they are very proud. Venetians, too, by the way. The guys from Milan obsessed with healthy eating, brands and fitnesse.Kogda rested in Liguria, Milanese was seen per kilometer - as one palestrati..i constantly on the phone boltayut..delovye..Tak fun! about our Piedmontese I can say? Mental, hospitable, hardworking, with a bit tight-fisted

comment

Interesting! Thank you. About the "aristocratic roots" interesting. About Milanese ... oh yeah, their businesslike approach will be visible from far away! When I was last in Milan ... I was interested in watching them! Posted 02/15/2016 20:47
Fisted think there are in all regions .. Posted 02/15/2016 20:47

List Thanked

Vladislavovna (15.02.2016 20:34) a zebra (15.02.2016 20:33)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
6 #
Опубликовано 15.2.2016 23:24:38 Author | Posted 02/15/2016 23:24:38
PiemonteGirl added in 02/15/2016 20:28
I think all the same in Italy, there are very specific to the ...

That's what they write in their book Mastronardi / Marascio / Pizzi on pemontiytsah:

NATURE PEMONTIYTSEV
Savoyard character, sense of duty, modesty, reliability

Call of Duty

The seriousness and firmness of character

(Feelings of guilt as a way of education)

Respect and humility

Caution and moderation

Diplomacy (Piemontese False and Cortesi)

Aversion to disorder

Greed

Economical and agility

The nature of the closed and suspicious

Ingenuity and shyness

Pettiness

List Thanked

mandarinka (20.02.2016 20:43)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
7 #
Posted 02/15/2016 23:37:41
It seems to be true North Italy as nikak.Ochen hardworking. Serious, da.Molodye people are modest and shy (unlike the southerners) .I would not say that just closed, just need some time to make friends, "join the family" .Eschё Piedmont like to eat, and did vypit.Kak , Piedmont, the birthplace of the famous Italian wines ...

comment

Oh, yes! Vina you the most-Published 02/15/2016 23:47
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 37 times
  • Thanks 45 times
# 8
Posted 02/16/2016 00:49:35
About genuyantsah well written in the book, it seems to me such a lot about all the area is, and is called "Genuyantsy" tomorrow will find write to the author, read in Italian easily with humor, much. .. Almost everything just noticed, "Superba" (snobs) and stinginess, where d without it, especially liked the anecdote: "asks one cigarette, the second looks at the pack and says to only 18 pieces left, it is unlikely you can borrow one. ... "

List Thanked

Vladislavovna (02.16.2016 00:55)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
9 #
Опубликовано 16.2.2016 01:14:27 Author | Posted 02/16/2016 1:14:27
Canella added in 02/16/2016 00:49
About genuyantsah well written in the book, I think so ...

Hey, Marine!

Funny anecdote!

And that's what they write Mastronardi / Marascio / Pizzi about the Genoese:

CARATTERISTICHE DEI GENOVESI

Shyness
wildly

introverted

Individualism

inconsistency

Grouchiness

The love of money

The tendency to gossip

Mean hospitality

comment

Hello, Tanya! Well, shyness, are they bent Posted 2/17/2016 9:33
Hey, Marine! specifically ... for a variety of portrait! hehe .. Posted 02/20/2016 21:36
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 207 times
  • Thanks 83 times
# 10
Posted on 02/16/2016 1:20:03
I of Veneto early yet to judge the experience of communication is not enough, so give her husband the view srednestatitticheskom zhitele Veneto:
live to work; rather closed and poorly educated; simple and rude. I still think that this definition is more suited to the inhabitants of the provinces, rather than cities

comment

simple and rude .... just like on my Sardis! fun! .... I can also add that, when we are here, to meet simple and rude, they also appichikozi ..... nightmare !!! Posted 2/16/2016 1:28
Yes, Tan, this is probably the case that simplicity worse than stealing)) Posted on 02/16/2016 1:34

List Thanked

mandarinka (20.02.2016 20:44) Vladislavovna (2/16/2016 1:28)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 12.3.2016 19:22, Processed in 0.702011 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning