Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 4.2.2016 14:45:08 | descending
As promised, I will share with you their knowledge about proper nutrition and exercise. Only by combining them together, you can achieve the expected results.
So, that means eating right? Proper nutrition - is, primarily, a balanced diet, it implies that the body regularly in the required amount and the optimum ratio should act many nutrients - proteins, carbohydrates, fat, water, minerals and vitamins. How to calculate an optimal ratio? And besides, if we still want and lose weight, summer is coming soon))) Someone wrote in the next topic, which is training, goes to fitness, adhere to proper nutrition, but losing weight does not happen, why? Most likely the problem calorie food that you consume, as well as in nutrients (protein Fats Uglevody- further BZHU). If you do not want to calculate, neither of which the correct weight loss without any harm to the body can not be out of the question.
Let's calculate your kalorazh, just want to say that 100% correct result is not obtained, but have a certain reference point is better than nothing, right?)
So, first we need to calculate the basic metabolism (CWA), which our body spends alone on the normal functioning of all our organs and systems.
For women, the formula is as follows:
BOV = 9.99 * Weight (kg) + 6.25 * height (cm) - 4.92 * age - 162
Example: weight 60 kg, height 164 cm, age 30
BOV = 9.99 * 60 + 6.25 * 164 - 4.92 * 30 - 162 = 1314.8 kcal

Further, in order to calculate the approximate number of calories that a woman spends during the day, taking into account physical activity to maintain weight, we multiply that number by a factor of CWA physical activity (he, too, at all different):
• 1,2 - with a minimum fiz.nagruzki (eg sedentary office work)
• 1,375 - a small daily activities and light exercise (1-3 times per week)
• 1,4625 - workout 4-5 times a week or work of average weight
• 1,55 - intensive workout 4-5 times a week
• 1,6375- daily workout
• 1,725 ​​- Daily intensive training or training 2 times a day
• 1,9 - heavy physical work or intensive training 2 times a day
Substitute our data - 1314.8 * 1.4625 = 1922.8 kcal
This is the amount of calories that a woman can eat to maintain your weight and doing 4-5 times a week.
Now we need to calculate the rate BZHU (for normal people who are not athletes)
Proteins - 1- 1.5 g per 1 kg of your body weight
Fats - 1 g per 1 kg of your body weight (not to reduce the fat, otherwise it can lead to tragic consequences - loss of hair, brittle nails, cessation of menstruation, and so on, we need it?)
Carbohydrate - 2 2.5 g per 1 kg of your weight (carbohydrates are meant products of the correct, not cakes and biscuits with chocolate).
Remember, that the rate of weight loss BZHU will need to count every 2-3 months.
Now specifically about each nutrient.
The protein - one of the most important nutrients. Our body learned to store fats and carbohydrates, but not protein, so it is functional, but not redundant element. Too little protein in the body can lead to the fact that the body will withdraw the active muscle protein recycled and Zhirkov reserves will remain intact. But the more muscles in your body, the faster the metabolism, the faster we lose weight.
Carbohydrates - if we exclude carbohydrates from food, then people will feel tired, broken metabolism, as well as the work of the liver. We need to eat complex carbohydrates - is oatmeal, whole wheat bread, whole grain pasta (we have in Italy, this pasta Integrale, which lately have a large selection on the shelves), ovoschi- all these products saturate our bodies for a long time and provide him with vitamins and microelements. If you do not exceed the permitted number of carbohydrates, they will not turn into fat.
Fats - are saturated and unsaturated. Saturated fats are found in butter, fried foods, mayonnaise, sausages - our enemies.
Unsaturated fats - our friends, they are necessary for the normal functioning of the body and lowering blood cholesterol levels. They are monounsaturated (contains a small amount of hydrogen) and polyunsaturated (hydrogen in them is almost none).
Monounsaturated fats harden when cooled a bit, for example olive Maslow cured, if you put it in the fridge. Foods that contain these fats include nuts, avocado, pumpkin seeds, olives, and others.
Polyunsaturated fats found in fish and seafood, in boshinstve vegetable oils.

That seems briefly wrote what she wanted. Then I will write, what to do with the energy intake to start losing weight

List Thanked

blubey (02/19/2016 01:14) Cat (02/10/2016 17:03) Mascha (02.04.2016 23:37) irina77 (02.04.2016 18:38) Lyulёk (02.04.2016 17:33) rrr (02.04.2016 16:02) a zebra (04.02.2016 15:47) Bonnie (04.02.2016 15:43) TatyanaDi (04.02.2016 15:30)
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
2 #
Posted 02/04/2016 15:47:48
very cool all painted, I was a little familiar with it, we count calories

comment

rrr
The first time in my life I will count calories. Interesting. Posted 02/04/2016 16:33

List Thanked

Tanchaz (02.04.2016 16:46)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

rrr
Elena (Pomorie)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 294 times
  • Thanks 285 times
3 #
Posted 02/04/2016 16:35:19
Tanya, please, once again write about the clock. Looked site that you recommend. Still, what you should pay attention to?

comment

It depends on what you want from the clock? Follow the activity or + to all play sports with them? Published 02/04/2016 16:47
rrr
Monitor activity. Published 04/02/2016 16:48
then you can take the Polar Loop, or Loop 2 Published 04/02/2016 17:01
rrr
Thank you! Posted on 02.04.2016 18:16
This watch - the thing that is called in Italian braccialetto fitness, or what? The picture looks like a ... Posted on 04/02/2016 18:23
yes yes Yuille, they are the most. They are very much was, but Polar among the first developed, and indeed they are highly specialized in this, durable, neubivaemye can even say)) Posted on 02.04.2016 19:07
cheap Chinese counterparts xs what brands I advise you not to look confused 0 of them, the data almost to the ceiling take, and FIG know from a rubber made ​​... and we carry them all the same body ... Published 04/02/2016 19 :10
rrr
Tanya, very grateful. We needed a benchmark of who understands. Published 05/02/2016 11:38
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
4 #
Posted 02/04/2016 17:52:30
Tanya, and you can be on you? !
At me here what question. First of all I was interested in the PP or as shedding kilos and as a way of life, and then force yourself periodically strong restriction and then to return to the old, it is not correct, and we must love ourselves.
I'll be back to the question, he can seem a bit odd, however the question: PP is almost no information on the use of broths and soups based on them. As far as they are useful and when it is better to use.
Thanks in advance.

comment

I eat a topic that will come later, I begin to write all about it, so there was no porridge in the head, and all stacked so to say on the shelves))) Posted on 04.02.2016 18:57
Waiting for the continuation, very accessible and interesting explains. Thank you. Posted on 04.02.2016 19:00
can be on you :) Soups possible to eat the same soup for example, only need to choose not just fatty meat, make soup with pasta, change it to integrale and all, and do not forget about your BZHU Posted 04/02/2016 19:02
If we eat soup, the dinner - the evening is generally better to use less liquid, so as not to swell over night Posted on 04.02.2016 19:04
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 58 times
  • Thanks 72 times
5 #
Posted 05/02/2016 00:48:37
It seems to me that it is considered kalorii- too, with a few exceptions. We all know about how many calories are in 100 grams of a product, and they themselves have successfully doubling, tripling and in general. The simple average man in the street / Nice girl or woman who wants to have an attractive figure of the whole year, not just in the summer takes care of it, well, or trying to take care of all year round. the easiest method - eat less nado.my talking about a healthy person with normal health. many, especially me, have an uncontrollable urge to eat - eat when hungry, eat when bored, sad when you eat, drink tea when the rain or snow + normal lunch, breakfast, dinner, nobody cancels. One time I was in the habit - before going to bed to go to the kitchen, open the cupboard, take a pack of biscuits, then pour a glass of milk or something, all dimmed, and only then go to sleep. while hunger was not at all, or just a little. zhor evening - it probably is for many. I'm on a diet at all can not sit - I have no willpower, I want to, yes, skhudnut, but it is impossible. so I try not to buy or eat high-calorie produkty.prosto in our family like a healthy diet and not overeat, try. exercises and different tips I like to read, I love sports, but do not constant force myself. All that we do must bring, and be a joy, or persuasion will not be, I schitayu.Tan, write, write, I wonder !!!

comment

Counting calories will at the first stage, to come to that body, which she wants, and then all right, as soon as we have reached the desired point, you have to eat on the eye Published 05/02/2016 15:05

List Thanked

blubey (2/19/2016 1:17)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 58 times
  • Thanks 72 times
6 #
Posted 05/02/2016 10:55:26
The girls, hello !! tell who used the belt to effect sauny- not remember how exactly called, wear it on her belly and hips, it offers a sauna effect it, such as sweating and thus grow thin in problem areas - this is true? who used? I also read the advice - the enveloping film around the waist and so go without probovola. Interestingly, it helps to reduce waist size?

offer to share helpful hints into categories - 1) for serious athletes 2) for those wishing to lose weight, but with weak willpower 3) for loafers and idlers, constantly chewing something - like me. upload a couple of motivators that if

comment

I'm a quitter .. Posted 2/19/2016 1:18

List Thanked

blubey (2/19/2016 1:17)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

rrr
Elena (Pomorie)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 294 times
  • Thanks 285 times
7 #
Posted 05/02/2016 11:45:13
He added to irina77 02.05.2016 10:55
The girls, hello !! tell who used a belt with Effe ...

Ira, I am also in 3 categories. Belt-sauna, Muscle Stimulation, some pants with miraculous effect - all tried and all, personally I do not work. Powered diet + exercise, as it is not sad for lazy people. Especially the accumulation of age-related units. Therefore, I give up under the leadership of Tanino. Tanya Name for me a magical meaning. My best teacher in my life was Tatiana. I went to count calories. (((
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

rrr
Elena (Pomorie)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 294 times
  • Thanks 285 times
# 8
Posted 05/02/2016 11:53:36
Tanya, I'm sorry for the ignorance. However, I never count calories, carbohydrates only. According to your formula to determine how much can I - 1513.596. What to do now?

comment

Now read my next message :) Posted on 05.02.2016 15:12
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
9 #
Опубликовано 5.2.2016 15:09:53 Author | Posted 02/05/2016 15:09:53
He added to irina77 02.05.2016 10:55
The girls, hello !! tell who used a belt with Effe ...

Effect of films and wraps for weight loss is not exactly, maybe we thus remove only the excess water, which is within 1-2 hours return safely back! Yes using the film is heated, thus lotions, ointments better penetrate the skin, all! More no effect. Conversely, overdoing with films, wrapped in 10 put, we can only do harm - to make the body overheating. I do not discount the wraps, no, they will help us, but only with proper nutrition and physical workloads - all together will improve the skin tone, the key words together, no substitute for one another

comment

rrr
Tanya, what to do when their estimated calorie? Published 02/05/2016 15:11
rrr
Physical education and zhrem (sorry for being rude)? Published 02/05/2016 15:13

List Thanked

irina77 (2/5/2016 19:32)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
# 10
Опубликовано 5.2.2016 15:15:36 Author | Posted 02/05/2016 15:15:36
So, in the previous report we are pulled down energy intake for a woman to maintain their weight now analyze option if our goal - weight loss. In order to lose weight need a calorie deficit, it is clear, but the most important thing here is not to overdo it, so you need to take only 10-15%, maximum 20% of the daily energy intake. All produce by reducing carbohydrates, proteins (for the normal functioning of the muscles) and fats (for the normal functioning of our female body) - we do not touch.
We count our kalorazh was 1922.8 kcal - 15% = 1634.38 kcal
Proteins and carbohydrates when broken down in the body, gives us 4 calories, fat 9 kcal.
Now consider how many BZHU we need to eat to lose weight:
Take the weight of the female 60 kg, the number of proteins that it needs to consume 1.5 g per 1 kg of body weight (see my first post) = 60 * 1.5 = 90 g * 4 kcal = 360 calories.
Fats = 60 * 1 c = 60 g * 9 kcal = 540 calories
Carbohydrates = 1922.8 calories (energy intake) - 360 calories (proteins) - 540 calories (fat) = 1022.8 calories divided by 4 kcal = 255.7 g
Our kalorazh slimming we thought = 1634 kcal, but agree at all times to adhere to this figure - it is difficult, imagine creating a corridor of +/- 50 kcal - from 1584 kcal to 1684 kkl
Now go back to counting carbs, maybe, remember that we will only trim them, rather than proteins and fats, it turns out 1634 - 360 (protein) - 540 (fats) = 734 divided by 4 kcal = 183.5 grams, do not forget about the corridor - from 170 g to 190 g approximately, we need to consume carbohydrates.
I do not advise strongly to cut carbs, maybe, yes, you can reach quickly the desired effect, but only by removing the water, maybe carbohydrates its delay, which is then quickly come back again, but the cut of carbohydrates can affect health for the worse, so remember that it is better to do everything in moderation!
Doctors strongly recommend not to cut your daily kalorazh, maybe a slow weight loss does not injure the body and allows you to fix the result for a long time, well, plus the fact that you do not will not eat up, respectively, will not feel hungry. As I wrote above, do not forget to count your BZHU when weight changes.
So we've got a woman weighing 60 kg to lose weight should eat 1634 calories, including 360 calories -proteins, 540 kcal - fat and 734 kcal carbohydrates. Do not forget that this calculation we did based on our core energy intake of the first, those with such a diet a woman should do 4-5 times a week or to perform work of moderate severity.
In order to understand how to eat on the figures that we are here with you counted - I suggest utility for FatSecret phone, it all behind you decides to enter the product enough, yes, without a kitchen scale at first can not do, but then you will already eye to know everything. If possible, download it on 2 different media - Italian and Russian versions (such as tablet and phone), maybe there in the database already been made by many of our Italian and Russian products ☺ Well, the first few days will have to make yourself a menu in advance to calculate everything. But again, this is only the first few days, then everything you do on the machine and in the eyes to know how much and what to eat.

Weight we believe in the dry state, to prepare!
I hope you are not too tired counts ☺
In the next post I will write what if we eat properly, with a deficit of calories, but weight for a long time stood in place and does not want to leave.

comment

Actuality: 5.0
rrr
Sorry for haste. Published 05/02/2016 15:17
rrr
Actuality: 5
Published 05/02/2016 15:17
rrr
She put programmu.Zhdu sled.ukazany, but patiently.)))) Posted on 05.02.2016 15:29

List Thanked

blubey (02/19/2016 01:23) TatyanaDi (2/5/2016 16:01) a zebra (2/5/2016 15:40) rrr (2/5/2016 15:24)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 13:13, Processed in 0.649324 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning