- Cologna Veneta
- Thanked 221 times
- Thanks 92 times
| 1. In France, there is the highest number of castles in the world - only 4 969. Nearly five thousand! |
2. The French pride themselves on the fact that they invented the guillotine. Undo it had to be because of the curse of globalization and the European Union to the contrary recently - the last death penalty in using the guillotine was in 1981, just 35 years ago. Each year marked a special day for her grief.
3. In France, the first tights were invented !!!
4. That the French had stopped ... the draft European Constitution. More precisely - French farmers, who do not understand, why they should merge into one barrel of unique wines (about a thousand species), making cheese (460 varieties, not counting their variations) for any there standards, and why it is the cider should be considered alcoholic beverage when only brew not only on bread and on apples. And in general - without cider calvados - money down the drain!
5. In France, are the most visited attractions in the world: the Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris and the monastery of Mont Saint-Michel.
6. In France, grows several kinds of non-combustible fire in the trees. That they have chosen for the amazing eye wooden fireplaces (one of these fireplaces can be found in the castle of Amboise). The most famous unlit trees - juniper and cedar. Accordingly, pine nuts - in fact a panacea for all ills. Unlike the Russian Far East Siberia and even pine nuts, they are not just large, and sometimes unusual giant. And very cheap. That is expensive, of course, but much cheaper in Siberia Siberia itself. In the marketplace, you can find a 200-gram bag of nuts cleaned- for 5 euros.
6. In France, the most expensive mushrooms growing in the world - truffles. There are even truffle auction. It is the only commodity for which there is no official price. Sellers truffles accept only cash! They cost an average of six hundred euros per kilo - and this, together with the land and unpeeled. Season - from November to March.
7. All the "escargot" in France (snails, which are baked in garlic sauce) called Burgundy. This is because they are considered to be the largest and most delicious. In the menu, they will be referred to Burgundy, even if gathered on the square in front of Notre-Dame de Paris.
8. In France, the Russian marriage agencies are experiencing difficulties. The case in the French suitors - it is not enough to have a beautiful doll, who knows how to cook soup (cooking they themselves well know how to love!), It is necessary that the doll was speaking. Yes, the French - talkers.
9. Buckwheat is not France something unusual. Buckwheat field in Brittany are considered native, though there were only about the eighth century. Buckwheat flour for pancakes and Breton biscuits - a common, everyday product. As a cereal porridge on the French do not eat buckwheat. But the longing for buckwheat porridge, you can buy it in stores birdseed, expensive - in the Bio-shops, Greeks, Turks and Arabs. And if you want, that is expensive, expensive, in Russian stores.
10. In France, a huge amount of national cuisines - 22 (according to the number of regions), which depend on what is found where, and where it grows. And the French simply know how to love to cook properly and tasty simple things. Even if you're here every day to eat only one potato, you will still be an exotic food. Because there are so many varieties of potatoes and dishes from them, that they may taste the infinite!
11. In France, wine is only two species, the one that you personally like the fact that you personally do not like it! It is the same with spirits, so to save on this a fad.
12. In France, the terms "dry" and "brut" refers only to champagne. The terms "dry wine" does not exist, because it is all in the definition of a true natural wine. Fortified wines definitely go to class liquors and wines are no longer considered. Wine - it is wine. Red, white, pink.
13. In France, doctors recommend a daily and healthy dose of three glasses of red wine and two glasses for men women. For this car inspectors do not even fined.
14. In France the phone to Alcoholics Anonymous and all such assistance - free: +33 0820 32-68-83. They say an unusual and very beautiful male voice. How to call? Just say: "Alla, bonjour," and then you can just sniff the tube and enjoy.
15. All the French hate McDonalds, but if their child adolescent and youth (under 26 years) has disappeared from sight, or does not ring / not writing sms on where it is the last 20 minutes, you have to look for him there.
16. The words "breakfast", "lunch", "dinner", "food" and all cognate and related within the meaning of sacred to the French. "Compete" just "rugby" can with these words, "bicycle", "football". And if on a full stomach. Absolutely can not call a Frenchman when he eats! Keep this in mind. And it's not a joke. Being late with dinner forgive rather than when stuck in a traffic jam.
https://www.facebook.com/%D0%9C% ... 9672914156 /? fref = nf