Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

164 | Ответить: 4 Views .: 164 | Reply: 4
print ago Forward

[Children] curriculum and parents, do you manage to be updated?

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 72 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 2.2.2016 11:28:05 | descending
Hello everyone!! we live in a developed technology, which know and you need a lot of chego.kak adapt to modern textbooks in electronic format, download, activate, most importantly use them? We in the Italian school are spending good money on a book that mixed - there are discs, and other online exercises, learn nehochu. since quietly vremechko runs, the child is already in the 7th grade. trend - the higher the class, the lower estimate ((((and a great desire to learning nablyudaetsya.ya not activate on their own individual textbooks in the publishing site, then with the aid of APT, you can use textbooks and different functions, it is very interesting and convenient not to. understand why and how with all the abundance of all sorts of resources and materials students are often barely barely trailing ?? C grade in school, too, do not use electron. board. and the teachers do not encourage children totally at least try to use didactic resources independently. recently in the school were "CHECK . Comune ", with a very, very disastrous results in mathematics and geometry, so I'll go with the head in remembrance of these matters in nonnative I would yazyke.esli only that - I have to maintain a bunch of comments and attempts to complete the removal of the process on the part of the beloved daughter, such as - leave me alone, do not stick your nose in my own case, the teacher did not ask, you do not speak Italian (I do not speak Italian ??), are you anything you do not understand / do not understand and the like. You know how sometimes want to take the belt and elementary potesat by the pope? let alone spent irrevocably nerve cells. Hallelujah, what will happen at the Lyceum ??
Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 72 times
2 #
Опубликовано 2.2.2016 11:43:39 Author | Posted 02/02/2016 11:43:39
here is our publishing house

http://deascuola.it/home , and him still bsmart application. is to make your personal account, seven pots come - you need to make and fill data, codes, what the tests. the number of test student must inform the teacher of their benefits - you can shoot. so in Italy everything is difficult, because they are more complicated. if, God forbid, confuse "zero" and the letter "O" - everything hangs, the system will not recognize you. I like that Dolby times 20 is made tutorial code, accidentally tried Oh, and it was. (Alphanumeric code, FIG understand where the letter, and where the number). I understand that I have already age and stuff, but still. in the classroom and on the whole all deeply spit - (!) one of the parents do not bother about it .. and from the teachers, too.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanked 318 times
3 #
Posted 02/02/2016 13:12:11
Ira, 19 years, my last year of lycée, and I want to tell you that consciously he began to study only two years ago, before pulling his ears, controlled, swearing, etc. and etc. Now it sits and lint for textbooks, before that he did not know what to study. I'll tell you that it is actually the only one in the class that is learning, not just "go to school", and the rest have not yet matured, it is true or older classmates for a year. in recent times at the meeting the class teacher said that he padzhella much higher than the average in the class, and he is not an A student, so imagine the level.

List Thanked

irina77 (2/2/2016 13:21)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanked 318 times
4 #
Posted 02/02/2016 13:16:30
and about gadgets and electronic versions is certainly handy thing, myself pumped up a pile of books, music, etc. and etc. and iPads do not part on the advice of friends straight open notes and play with aypada. although in general some of the innovations in this area I was a little unsettling, open the gadget and there is something new is happening regardless of you already unclear who controls whom, or I him or he me all these updates, etc. take a lot of unnecessary time as a mouse fuss. ie, I am for the technology but would slow down a little and do not have time
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 72 times
5 #
Опубликовано 2.2.2016 13:21:08 Author | Posted 02/02/2016 13:21:08
I have a situation in our school for a long time do not accept / do not understand. and as if we are trying to patch holes home schooling. with Italian children is not easy. I think that the kids are almost the same everywhere, judging by the nephew of Russia.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 17:28, Processed in 0.695729 second (s), 63 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning