City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanked 39 times
1 #
Posted 01/31/2016 17:29:42 по убыванию | Descending
moderator:
There was a need to separate from the topic of the quality of the products in Russia, after the imposition of sanctions on the posts as Italian products. write someone thinks about Italian foods to announce good marks, and vice versa.
---------------------------------

Regarding suluguni replacement in the Italian reality, I think the most suitable type of skomortso cheese.
As for Italian quality milk nobody asks the question (sorry for offtopic)?
I have a friend in our town, because her husband is a hereditary farmer for the production of cow's milk. He said that when there was a cooperative, they came out on the action and blocked the gates of dairies that, instead of using fresh milk powder buy it in other countries (cheap), dilute it and sell the Italian milk. So, it is recommended that all brands of milk in the Roman stores only one ...... that guaranteed real Italian milk ...

comment

skamortsa which is fried or grilled doing? skamortsa is simple and can be smoked? What about milk in Italy, I remember you told me at the meeting but was waiting until you write. Published 01/31/2016 18:20
Rome I buy brand centrale del latte di roma I like the taste absolutely admit that it is not special powder, I also I think I milk the moment not particularly, I remember kindergarten and foam bbl Posted 01/31/2016 18:24
we Centrale Latte cases rarely buy, because of the price. Wait began to sell milk, "bio", go know what's there. I only delicious milk from the farm to receive, but everything else is very suspicious Posted 01/31/2016 18:37
climbed to internet Centrale is also different is I buy bottled layer of dark blue pasteurized taste thing is! the other types of long-term storage, and so on do not consume Posted 01/31/2016 23:58
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanked 39 times
2 #
Опубликовано 31.1.2016 18:31:29 Author | Posted 01/31/2016 18:31:29
Mark recommended milk - Latte sano
A cheese skamortsa I take a simple, not smoked.

List Thanked

a zebra (31/1/2016 23:50)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
3 #
Posted 01/31/2016 21:37:56
I've lived in the south, it was also a problem to find normal milk here even a tasty milk oche We often buy raw milk from automatic machines, which are imported from a farm on the price of 1 liter per 1 euro.

comment

We had such a machine, oh. They sold the milk just from the company of my friends. Closed since become not profitable, sharply increased the cost of mandatory, regular analyzes of laboratory. Published 01/31/2016 21:45
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

$
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 110 times
  • Thanks 270 times
4 #
Posted 01/02/2016 00:04:06
image.png Here's my milk)))) in Rome. Tuscany has not yet been found. in Rome before the husband has not vegans often bought other brands none relished so I no longer even experimenting. it is not sweet and not salty is just how I like.

comment

really I do not remember buying a husband Latte sano or not ... Posted on 01.02.2016 00:48
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

$
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 110 times
  • Thanks 270 times
5 #
Posted 01/02/2016 23:00:07
with the filing of my mother began to pay attention to nitrites and nitrates in prosciutto and other sausage products, you know that they added this chemistry? ... and on the packaging always indicated ... I wonder what prosciutto that in bulk, without addition vyalyat preservatives?

comment

all that is in supermarkets and industrial production, usually with additives, as written on the label. if domestic production, there is only salt and spices. Published 01/02/2016 23:25
Anna, now than just a no preservatives, please tell me? Honour fashionable now book for those who want to eat right. I do not remember the authors, one Kinzelle, and another, and then add the author Published 01/02/2016 23:28
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 51 times
  • Thanked 63 times
6 #
Posted 01/02/2016 23:44:49
in fact, people like samoobmanyvatsya, because we all go to the supermarket, and discounters often where cheaper. there are on the shelves of products with the brand "Bio" - only a few can be selected, if not lazy and read the ingredients. INSe for example, there are different varieties of blueberry juice, and bottled on the written part - there is juice reconstituted with the addition of ascorbic acid, sugar and other, and there is a natural juice concentrate. Brand Zuegg, not cheap by the way, too, it is not the juice and drink. or Auchan, where the eyes run from the juice, only some of those can be called. so grab a centrifuge Bosch, plant vegetables and fruits in your kitchen garden if you have and drink juices and fruit drinks instead of Fanta and Coca Cola. summer we do a refreshing drink - water, lemon juice and mint leaves.

I have a daughter and then reads all the finger pokes older all the time - it is impossible, there glutammat, you can not there's more to it. such children are very fond of burgers "cordon bleu" with ketchup - the Cordon Bleu so disgusting, if you read the composition. delicious, yes, but it would be unprofitable. a better person to do minced chicken, preferably homemade.

comment

we buy juices sooo rare and coke too ... but sometimes you want to ... Posted on 02.02.2016 00:25
juices and by the way if I buy always breed with water at a ratio of 1/3 as too sweet Posted 02/02/2016 18:23

List Thanked

mandarinka (25/2/2016 00:36)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
7 #
Posted 02/02/2016 00:05:49
Hello! Finally, she found time to go to the new site

In my opinion any products in Italy and this is the highest quality as they were before. Firstly because raw meat is now delivered not clear where, respectively, prosciutto manufacturer does not know how it was grown, and is not responsible for raw meat, and secondly: l'Italia è uno dei pochissimi paesi dell'Unione Europea a non prevedere per legge la dicitura esatta sull'etichetta; Italy is one of the few EU countries where there is no law on the content of accurate information on the label. And that adds various nitrates, etc., it is written on the label (though something is written).
And I never saw here dairy short shelf life than milk. Usually milk no more than 5 days of storage is considered to be fresh, all with long-term, since the additives.

The above was the information about cheese in another blog on the quality of cheese in Russia. Recently read the information that is Kaljo (caglio) in cheese. Yes, it is calcium, and it can be of different types, and what is most interesting that for the production of DOC brand cheeses, taken Kaljo - an extract from the stomach of calves, pigs and more of the animal. Frankly I was not myself on such information. There are other types of calcium but they tend to lead to another, and the quality of the cheese.
http://www.vegolosi.it/come-cuci ... ee-caglio-animale /

And everywhere you look everywhere or additive 220 or 202.

Maybe I'm exaggerating of course .... but so want healthy foods.

comment

I had someone say that you have to buy meat in a black substrate allegedly without preservatives, but it is correspondingly more expensive ... Posted 02/02/2016 00:19
caglio is likely rennet which is used to make cheese, the only problem for vegetarians or should not eat these cheeses because in order to get the enzyme Published 02/02/2016 00:24
killed the calf Published 02/02/2016 00:24
I also heard of a black substrate, this infa not confirmed by, and then to the nearest store to my house never seen meat in such a substrate ... Posted 02/02/2016 00:30
true experts take good meat or grown in the country, saying "genuino" - tasty, certainly not something that gipermarkete.est such small butchers where indicated produzione propria Posted 02/02/2016 00:47.
we have lived here a certain number of years, in the Roman province, then walk lamb, shepherd fully noticed the difference Posted 02/02/2016 00:48
I buy meat in a black substrate in ipertriskaunte there still is yellow packaging and are both written something like without preservatives. I liked it. Posted on 02.02.2016 18:22

List Thanked

a zebra (2/2/2016 00:29) PavelShumilov (2/2/2016 00:16)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 8
Posted 02/02/2016 17:40:28
In Italy, too, need to selectively buy food, to know where and what to buy! The most perfect of course buy directly from the manufacturer.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

$
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 110 times
  • Thanks 270 times
9 #
Posted 02/24/2016 21:14:21
in Tuscany, since there is no addition of milk that I buy in Rome, I tried to milk the brand latte maremma, I liked it, although a little zhirnovat 3.5% for me.

. image.jpeg
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 14.3.2016 08:59, Processed in 0.644215 second (s), 99 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning