Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

987 | Ответить: 57 Views .: 987 | Reply: 57
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] Russians, you feel the deterioration / improvement of products in connection with the imposition of sanctions on imported food?

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanked 58 times
1 #
Posted 28/01/2016 17:41:20 по убыванию | Descending
Moderator: Subject divided. Some messages from the topic Repatriation or well it transferred in this topic.

And I just started the sanctions immediately de prosherstila courses in cheese making and the next day my husband presented our plan for development)), ie, Handpainted him through a year or two, we almost prkvratimsya in "new Vasyuki")))) husband did not appreciate my zeal. He said that the family in the two countries with the firm "new Vasyuki" he is not satisfied. So while it is necessary to discuss ot'ezd in Chile, but not in Russia.
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
2 #
Posted 28/01/2016 18:55:38
aida added at 01/28/2016 17:41
And I just started the sanctions immediately de prosherstila to ...

cheese-making - it's very cool. I immediately thought to myself recently, I'm like a father Fyodor the candle factory, the rabbits, but somehow in vain))), and decided to sit in the sandbox yet, maybe somewhere will carry twelve chairs))))

List Thanked

Canella (1/28/2016 19:01)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
3 #
Posted 28/01/2016 19:06:09
With the cheese, and even in Russia, I think you have got excited, though now they sell instead of cheese had already "cheese putty", and it is logical that demand for cheese should be, but alas, this is one side of the coin. Oh ... and the truth is better than Chile at the moment. ...

List Thanked

Lyudmila (01/28/2016 20:36)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanked 58 times
4 #
Опубликовано 28.1.2016 19:16:09 Author | Posted 28/01/2016 19:16:09
Canella, my mother always said to me. In any endeavor. The answer she had a one- all nonsense - will not work. That's 40 years I have lived has not been any of my endeavors, wherever it came true poognoz. The main thing is to start. My brother began to deal with the trade stations. Potorgovali- not gone, but spotted another business. In this business for 2 months amassed the money to buy the store in the distant 90th.
By the way, my husband has approved the idea itself. Do not approved, I will have a child in Russia to leave for an indefinite period, and he was in Italy to work.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
5 #
Posted 28/01/2016 20:41:48
Aida is, anything can happen, I will not argue, but the fact that it was in the 90s and now two big differences, in the 90s was not such a regime, which begins when the current president, and it was exactly the opposite, but by and large the account is not even in this case, it is a question about cheese. ... In my opinion, if you want to make cheese in Russia, qualitatively, not to amuse the world of the same Belarusian mozzarella, this one ... It's quite another to make money by selling the same "putty cheese" business "in Russian "90 ~ th and business are two different things
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanked 58 times
6 #
Опубликовано 28.1.2016 21:05:13 Author | Posted 28/01/2016 21:05:13

Syry5

No, Canella, all my plans appear only money. The remaining momenty- like "laugh or not to make the world laugh," I was a little concerned. But I am absolutely certain that if the work well, we can come up with the recipe that will make it possible to get a good cheese. In any case, money and quality go together. It is very good that more than half of the Russian population of the same motsareloy and did not try. Expanse! I have, in fact, a million ideas for business in Russia, as well as in Ukraine. I'm very sorry that I can not afford to dive into all this with his head. Bezuino interesting. This is in addition to the issue of money. Against our president I have nothing. At the moment when my eyes lit up, they were just discussing the tax exemption, the newly discovered Type. Since the issue has stopped, I do not otsledila- accepted or not this thing.

comment

Olya, already is working the only one in the dairy, read about his experience and underwater "stones" Oleg Sirota: http://parmezan.ru/ Posted 29/01/2016 21:23
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
7 #
Posted 01/28/2016 22:04:03
Aida is, money and quality in Russia do not necessarily go together, and sometimes do not go. ..but If you only care about the money, I think you should all turn out, and not necessarily in Russia and Ukraine. ... Ideas and reality-things are also quite different. ...Expanse. .. In that you too can be mistaken. While I will not argue, theoretically everything is possible. ...

List Thanked

erna (01.30.2016 01:09)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanked 58 times
# 8
Опубликовано 28.1.2016 22:20:04 Author | Posted 28/01/2016 22:20:04
I fall in love with the event, the consumer votes with money. If a consumer product is good, then fine. Let it be some other flavor. The main thing that he liked the consumer. And then ... Why strive for a clear copy of the same flavor of mozzarella? Why, if a different taste, at once "putty"?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
9 #
Posted 01/28/2016 22:26:39
Try the cheese, which is now sold in the shops, in the same Moscow and you'll understand why, because it is unlikely even cheese. While we are in Italy to enjoy the taste of good cheese, our compatriots, because sanctions deprived of the opportunity even to eat normally
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanked 58 times
# 10
Опубликовано 28.1.2016 23:47:06 Author | Posted 28/01/2016 23:47:06
No, Canella, it is not. At the moment, a lot of good cheese there will be even greater. I have in my facebook a lot of people traveling, with money, are trying everything that appears on the shelves and celebrate cheeses taste quite decent domestic production. They even created a group, where they write what and how.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 14:24, Processed in 0.709584 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning