Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 117 times
  • Thanks 299 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 27.1.2016 16:53:27 | descending
I met today in Tuscany Man from Belarus, talked on "how to live in Italy, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus"))) his friends saved up a small initial capital left for Moscow to engage in the business kakim- here have been stable but small income. What you see in the future Italy, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus? here on the forum a lot of girls intuitov you tells your intuition.
Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
2 #
Posted 27/01/2016 16:56:55
I have a hunch ... where no ed everywhere will oppa ... And what s and they themselves choose, I think everyone has their own preference ..

List Thanked

Canella (1/28/2016 16:55)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanks 50 times
3 #
Posted 27/01/2016 18:05:28
It all depends on what a person for himself in the priority aims. What is - what will be the country? They will remain the same, because the mentality of each country and its will change it through the centuries. And it can not change at all. What did you set for yourself as the most important indicators of the country? For me as importantly, an opportunity to make money. There money- you can live happily ever after in any country and go where my dear wish. With money you are a welcome guest everywhere. For me the actual Ukraine. There can, I think, quickly and easily enriched today. In second place Russia. Belarus, I think, from the standpoint of ease of making money on the 3 place (not my country. Similarly, of course, do not know), but they say there dad brought order. Italy ... Well, in Italy it is for those who want an employee to work or to pretend that work well or work forever, "seek" and complain that the government does nothing. The thing is that all these indicators such as gross income per capita or gross domestic product does not guarantee a good life in the state of a single individual. It all depends on what that person full of happiness it is necessary and in what quantity. This is well in Tibet and in Nirvana 24 hours a day.

List Thanked

sarina (22/2/2016 13:28) PavelShumilov (1.27.2016 18:41)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
4 #
Posted 27/01/2016 18:36:30
In my vision of an ideal to live part of the year in Italy, and some in Russia, this is purely my vision.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 66 times
5 #
Posted 27/01/2016 18:38:47
Aida, a very interesting opinion about "get rich in Ukraine"

Nowhere is the common man is not rich. it would be good just to live, to have a roof over his head, and at least some confidence that even in something. ????

List Thanked

Canella (1/28/2016 16:57)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanks 50 times
6 #
Posted 27/01/2016 19:25:56
He added to irina77 27.01.2016 18:38
Aida, a very interesting opinion about "get rich ...

The man who just wants to live and have a minimum confidence in Italy yet. In post-Soviet countries, the mentality of the military. Forever we all dust-happy. And we will arrange. Always.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Paul
Shumilov
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 235 times
  • Thanks 141 times
7 #
Posted 27/01/2016 19:26:15
To begin with, I think, we need to understand the reasons why people can return home.

The first reason is you ... ©
nikolaev_0.jpg

Very often people do not develop relations with the new world around them, but rather to other people. Alien mentality a foreign language. Everything is different. For some, it is very interesting and exciting. And for someone terrible stress and the real reason to go back. The absence of familiar friends, contacts and other further exacerbates the situation.

Mani Mani Mani ... ©

The second important reason - it's a problem of money. Difficulties with earnings. The fall of the ruble, hryvnia, KZT yuan (underline) will necessarily affect those who earn most of their money at home (someone rents an apartment, someone is engaged in freelancing, someone is your offline business you're in another country) .

There may be other reasons, including the most offensive - Climate intolerance. But those are two reasons why most current. They can be combined. Usually the solution of these problems is related to psychological aspects of a person. After all, the exact same thing can be viewed in different ways. Someone glass half empty, and the other half full.

As for the money, then I can say about Russia. When in fact, the ruble fell, the Russian laughed, saying that ahaha, now you have all more expensive than we (used to be a lot cheaper in Bulgaria almost all). Now do not laugh. Inflation is covered so that the prices of all grown up and now it is about the same. A new wave of inflation this year will catch up, and everything will be as usual. At the same time, wages do not grow in Russia. Return for that reason I think is not very deliberate, in syakom in the case of those who work for themselves.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 117 times
  • Thanks 299 times
# 8
Опубликовано 27.1.2016 19:39:45 Author | Posted 27/01/2016 19:39:45
I have heard that in addition, that ordinary people consistently zarabatyvatyvayuschie before in Russia from the former republics now also not really go, but it's rumors ... people are divided into two categories crisis on those who believe that you can earn as Aida Olya wrote and those who prefer to sit, so I probably belong to the second longer, dig in the kitchen garden and watch.

comment

Still, with the ruble going God knows what! And how many banks have closed in recent years, in Moscow alone. Published 01/27/2016 20:00
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
9 #
Posted 27/01/2016 19:44:27
Anna, "who prefer to sit, so I probably belong to the second longer, dig in the kitchen garden and watch." It's 5!
But seriously, how do you this is going to be? I think ... 5 years
.or Will be worse?

comment

about Russia - say for a long time, 5 years for sure .... maybe the sanctions and the collapse of the ruble showed full 0 in all areas, except for oil and metals ... It takes time to get started is to raise Posted 28/01/2016 17:22
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Posted 27/01/2016 19:58:44
We live in Italy, we in my opinion in Russia / Belarus live today have much more thoughtful Citizenship / residence permits of the two countries, in order to always have a choice. For the world today so fleeting changes, policy changes, political poles shift, not known what will happen tomorrow in any given country. Take Turkey, Egypt. It was the Mecca of Russian tourism, overnight, everything changed.
I know so many people, among those who continue to live in Belarus, have the nationality of one of the countries of Europe. Many Russians are doing currently residence permits European countries.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 18.3.2016 17:31, Processed in 0.754876 second (s), 96 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning