Sergei
City
Burgas

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanked 44 times
1 #
Posted 01/21/2016 00:38:54 по убыванию | Descending
While Ukraine is eager to get into the EU, Moldova spends little maidan for the recovering of the USSR.
4 t; d. Посмотрите прямую трансляцию! e) O3 a5 I Y See the live broadcast! And said the Moldovan and Russian, and Ukrainian, and Bulgarian. Very interesting. 1 K3 Z! h / V; P4 E8 N
6 y1 h7 r6? & D5 v * k

"L" r1 g 'f! И полная тишина в прессе. Ни в ЕС, ни в США, ни в России. b% Z + ~ "@ And the silence in the press. Neither the EU nor the United States or Russia.
0 z- d2 V, A; s. Такая же тишина была когда Черногория протестовала против вступления в НАТО. ~ # L The same silence was when Montenegro protested against joining NATO.
& S $ f9 \ * r% H3 a
Митинги в Кишиневе идут с лета. ( z% Z1 Z" B$ ~; G$ i 1 O 'd * D1}, r (| Q 6 rallies in Chisinau are in the summer (z% Z1 Z "B $ ~; G $ i.

& F. i & c * w S9 h image_big_83461.jpg ) B $ H / w * U2 e 'o + b * a $ v / N4 x

Народное восстание в Молдавии против США. * S0 Q- Z9 {% V / ? 0 B Popular uprising against the US in Moldova. After selecting the last pro-American government, the US ambassador said - do not you dare rock the boat, America is so profitable! That is why the popular uprising! Well done, Moldova, keep it up !!

comment

Well, people want to live in shit - let it live Published 21/01/2016 1:02!
They have already swallowed the shit in the European Union. Published on 01.21.2016 6:57
Sergei
City
Burgas

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanked 44 times
2 #
Опубликовано 21.1.2016 01:01:19 Author | Posted 01/21/2016 1:01:19
The protesters left the building of the Parliament of Moldova. During the protests, 15 people suffered "x- f * C. F2 i t 'E

* I * l, S2 r5 f . i $ L! В Кишиневе полиция применила силу против участников акции протеста у парламента Молдавии, есть пострадавшие. 7 K% C/ O- \( H4 F0 B1 o ^ & |: Y Chisinau police used force against protesters at the parliament of Moldova, has affected 7 K% C / O- \ (H4 F0 B1 o.
- A & T3 c- Y 'Y T # L F # x + I
According to one of the leaders of the Civil DA Valentine Dolganyuka platform, security forces used batons, causing the wounded there. Among the victims - one of the DA Platform leaders, former Interior Ministry spokesman Kirill Motpan Moldova, who urged the protesters to retreat. According Dolganyuk have Motpan broken head, he was taken to the ambulance.
5 a) v) O a5 y9 ~8 n: Y2 e6 h $ I- r7 K & E: ~ 2 a & N% W. K $ z 5 a) v) O a5 y9 ~ 8 n: Y2 e6 h
After the occurrence of special forces at the crowd of protesters all demonstrators left the parliament building. F6 F & m7 ^% A. J
3 g- C; N / I) J
Protesters beat the leader of the Liberal Party Mihai Ghimpu. It is noted that the protesters shouted at him, "Judas", expressing dissatisfaction with the decision Ghimpu to join a coalition with the Democratic Party $ d #} & b + A ) h- I.
8 i9 k) l, S (z
On Wednesday in Chisinau began mass opposition protests that degenerated into riots. The opposition opposed the approval of the government led by Democrat Paul Philip. Police cordon lined the walls of the supreme legislative body of the country immediately after the start of the protests. One of the exits from the building a number of protesters began to push the police.
, Y9 @ Z, k, w S2 D
+ P & X) L0 E2 C

comment

Moved to Transnistria and do not suffer. Posted 1/21/2016 1:12
All Moldova? There are people dofiga Published 21/1/2016 6:42
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Eugene

Старожил форума

• Thanked 324 times
  • Thanks 273 times
3 #
Posted on 01/21/2016 6:47:02
added in sergey01041954 21/01/2016 1:01 8 V% `) X6 q + q (i8 @ 0 n3]
The protesters left the building of the Parliament of Moldova. In the ho ...

- Q; w! Привет, Проф! [7 K 'p b $ g + K Hello, Prof! Few us of the parasite - the Crimea, so you dream about new parasites? $ J2 X & M + y) ] 9 O
Tell better about the Gaidar Forum
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Eugene

Старожил форума

• Thanked 324 times
  • Thanks 273 times
4 #
Posted on 01/21/2016 7:04:03
Truncated lost, Chef !!! They uhodyut !!! They uhodyut !!!!!!!!!!
* U0 L: T- d! "В Кишиневе протестанты, накануне ворвавшиеся в здание парламента, покинули его и расходятся, сообщает РИА «Новости»." x # R. z (Z) R. U 'E6 j " The Protestants Chisinau, on the eve broke into the parliament building, and left it at odds, reports RIA" Novosti "."

comment

Do not miss, and they dispersed. 15 people. in the hospital. Posted 1/21/2016 7:10
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sergei
City
Burgas

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanked 44 times
5 #
Опубликовано 21.1.2016 07:06:29 Author | Posted 01/21/2016 7:06:29
added in Cheroki 21/01/2016 7:47 9 ^ 'U2 Y1 r8 G "C & a * |
Hello, Prof! Few us of the parasite - the Crimea, so you mechtaesh ...
+ A6 S $ Q / Z # A- U + | ' K "k / V6 @ * o
To an article about parasites. That came across an interesting little article. {2. W8 m [4 _7 X. T5 u, N
7 '; d2 k! s) J! h & ^ + V & @ V
Recently, I went to the boss and the HR said that the vacancy "salesman" come get Ukrainian. I was curious to look at her. Asked resume. It was business as usual. School. Technical College. Seller. Seller. Seller.
8 e; $ D3 R1 L$ T" v i * U8 G. x $ D3 R1 L $ T "v
I drove her to search for data in the IC and found her page. There was a full euromaidan. But this is not the most interesting. I found there is a video where she and her daughter at some Sabbath. All in embroidered shirts, flags, shouting PTN - hu..lo, heroes and glory, and so on. A daughter in her small, five or six years, so beautiful, blue eyes, eyelashes and claps echoed by her mother all this crap. Head of HR stands by watching, then so on - Babskii says - Dura, the child dragged -So what?
# V% r! G & M, f1 h 'F J.] 9}
Не удержался я, решил с этой бедолагой поговорить. & H7 ` 'd: c: a- b + h * [$ {- I could not resist, I decided to talk to this poor fellow. He asked her to bring me into the office. A few minutes later comes the very soiskatelnits. View whiny, view some hunted as if there is not Russian, and the assembly point to be sent to forced labor in Nazi Germany.
$ G * S- [9 _9 t # J5 DA @
- Добрый день, говорю. 'V0 f & R (v2 g ' Q0 W) r - Good afternoon, I say. Can you ask a few questions, i8 ~ 2 X, G1 H?; F. j- B ^
- Yes, of course - she quickened # n + N2] 3 j "| l [(`. .
- Just tell me what it is? - And I turn to her own laptop with that same video
% Q $ c + \ 'q0 P
; Я в жизни видел разные реакции людей. ~ 0 V i0 d # R I saw in the life of different people's reactions. Tantrums. Hatred. Malice. Despair. But the reaction of the woman hit me. She blushed, clasped her hands to the castle, lowered her head and murmured - We were forced.
Она сказала это тихо, но разборчиво. 7 |3 F& { H* W$ V5 t! 6 r4 a: ~ 2 k7 ^ 4 j2 M + o She said it quietly, but legible 7 | 3 F & {H * W $ V5 t.! N

- Вас заставили? 0 {1 w [5 P9 y- D3 Q6 G) U - you made? Who! - With astonishment in his voice, I asked,
`9%? ' t. `: P! - На работе. M p $ W - At work. They said they need to come in, that was attacked by Russia to Ukraine. What we need to support our army. ' [1 f: @ * A (x1 A $ d
- And what does Putin?
- Это всё из-за него. 8 f- P7 S! {8 ^" f, |0 b/ \5 N "! Q '] 2 H; s- e * j q - It's all because of him 8 f- P7 S {8 ^.!" F, | 0 b / \ 5 N
- Clear. Well, baby -So what brought with them? Why shout obscenities at him? What he hears about moskalyaku on Gilyaks death vorogov, about what should be killed Vatnikov, Colorado and separable?
Стоит. Молчит. ! `$ x5 M' Z9 W, V- ^( m" H 6 J (M! L4 z ( `worth. Silent.!` $ X5 M 'Z9 W, V- ^ (m "H

- Так за какую свободу стояли на Майдане, если Вас теперь заставляют такие непотребности творить? -спрашиваю её * L% `/ r" c5 ~ # H5 | # Q - So what kind of freedom stood on the Maidan, if you now make such filthy -sprashivayu do it?
& |- A1 ^: ?( ^; u$ G9 {' [) N& d 5 B- f + B * m `& | - A1 ^:? (^; U $ G9 { '[) N & d
Worth. Silent. But start gently sniffing.
; $ f, f, L; N2 p Y9 t8 ^ 0 [$ f, f, L; i "p% U; J
- Why in Russia went to work - `8 F # ~ '[' z. F # {# d * m0 [
- Store closed. With work badly. There sister already lived 15 years. She called, helped with shelter.% W0 F4 H9 `5 z" L

$ C- d- n7 F! - Сестра – москаль или ватник? Z / O. Q - Sister - Moskal or jacket? -sprashivayu
8 g- N- H0 ~ 3 C! - Что? E4 u9 a- S: K * ~ - What?
- Говорю, сестра Ваша кто, москаль, ватник или колорад? 7} 5 X h (o 'q4 L; B5 w' o3 K - I say, your sister who, Moskal, jacket or Colorado?
- Не знаю (и тут она начала уже сильно шмыгать носом и я понял, что сейчас начнется «плачь Ярославны») $ Z' w5 ]5 O+ ? 0 e (T5 \ / w $ _ & F - I do not know (and here she began to have much to sniff and I realized that now will "cry Yaroslavna») $ Z 'w5] 5 O +?
6 w * O * {1 r $ h% s
I looked at the boss of the personnel department. In her view, I realized that in her soul fighting two desires, or nail right here or regret.
; n (l: q (c * n8 ^ 2 y / |
- Раиса Анатольевна – сказал я – Что будем делать? 5 `5 ~3 H k) g, K; b8 O$ r! l : V + F "Y 'a * [% n3 Y0 g X6 R) N - Raisa A. - I said - What are we going to do 5' 5 ~ 3 H k) g, K; b8 O $ r l?!

9 i: m6 B: j0 l! Еще мгновение в ее душе шла борьба, но добро все-таки победило, секунду подумав, она отчеканила металлическим голосом B y & K A moment in her heart there was a struggle, but good all the same won, after thinking a moment, she rapped metallic voice
– В овощной. 1 p7 E: c8 e / B & L - In the vegetable. On probation for two months, at least * ` 'n6 l:! { % H- @
- I agree - I replied.
! 1 b0 H. T5 O+ J( d7 h3 u6 T6 _ m- o & ^ 'X $ | 9 u- I 1, b0 H. T5 O + J (d7 h3 u6 T6 _
There's discussion unfolded. To forgive - forgive not. 100. All entries so emotionally written and interesting. 50 to 50; b6? $ {# b! E, E2 i8 x

Русские отходчивые, простят и будут кормить. Хоть самим уже жрать нечего. 3 s # | (O7 U8 [- W $ | E8 D Russian easily appeased, and will forgive Although feed themselves have nothing to eat..
& K, _ + m! q9 H: E6 Z% o ' `, o; $ I% x( r% ^& G0 }% u8 V0 G i; X P1 | $ I% x (r % ^ & G0}% u8 V0 G i; X

comment

Properly noticed "easily appeased", but in vain Published 01/23/2016 23:35

List Thanked

blubey (01.23.2016 23:34) Venus (01.21.2016 11:27)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sergei
City
Burgas

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanked 44 times
6 #
Опубликовано 21.1.2016 07:19:43 Author | Posted 01/21/2016 7:19:43
He added Cheroki in 08:04 1.21.2016 + B2 f (H7 @ the o2 * z4?
Truncated lost, Chef !!! They uhodyut !!! They uhodyut !!!!!!!!!! / ^ #? + Q% S. @ 8 L5 V% k
"The Ki ...
5 b (~ 3 o3 J2 o; J

! i; А о форуме я уже писал. ТОП гайдаровцы или идиоты, или предатели, или подпольщики, или все вместе взятое. Про Грефа писал. Интересная инфа про Улюкаева. Он подергался, но его придавили. В общем, руководство РФ хочет выскочить из под Америки, но ждет удобного случая. Пизд*лей никто получить не хочет. Но они ждать будут долго. Надо им помочь. r * I (N + n [ / b (| 2 R;. O + p "c / X A of the forum, I wrote TOP Gaidar or idiots, or traitors, or underground, or all together About Gref wrote an interesting infa... about Ulyukayev. He pulled, but it pressed down. In general, the Russian leadership wants to jump out of America, but is waiting for an opportunity. * lei pussy get one does not want to. but they will wait for a long time. We must help them.
Чероки! Езжай в Америку в Белый дом, заложи там взрывчатку. Пока тебя пытать будут в застенках ЦРУ, Россия выйдет из оккупации. Тебе героя совейского союза дадут, посмертно! ( w8 T4 \, l, Q' b, f5 | $ K "U7 _) Z4} & ^; f + h4 z:! W: f)] Cherokee You go to America in the White House, laying there the explosives until you're attempting to be in the CIA torture chambers, Russia will withdraw from the occupation you hero soveyskogo Union.. will posthumously (w8 T4 \, l, Q 'b, f5! |
I wanted to blow Gaidar, but I did not succeed. There is a lack of spy stuff, but the plan is ripe.
%?) N) w% M2 ?! `# ^; o & R "K
7 B & |. Что касается меня и остального народа, который там внизу в нижней страте тусили, мы обменялись мнениям, наладили связи. u7 d- E # ^) s As for me and the rest of the people, which is down there in the lower stratum were having fun, we exchanged opinions, we have established communication. That is to say look at yourself and others showed. 4 _- T8 e (R% i ( w5 i. {
* T% @ "d + N2 a4 m
In general, the cut in the country. Tighten the belt, strengthen the army. The army is anything equal to FIG. I am now a million euros offered by the bank manager%, though secured. I refused. The process of bankruptcies and acquisitions are rapidly. Consolidation of capital. 4 i $ q (l (t8 A + n
Every day I get a call from the bank, the money under% offer. Sbesilis all.
0 S; 6} - a8 @ 4 j / M6 h9 v 0 S; Y% P. L, C; {, D # k; a! e H. F "@
I'll take the money under% buy explosives and garbage them all! Drugovo no escape.
# M6 I: V * s) G4 I3 v
0 x7 j; u4 F% C8 D "n1 \ 3 I

List Thanked

DIAmen (31.01.2016 00:01)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Eugene

Старожил форума

• Thanked 324 times
  • Thanks 273 times
7 #
Posted 01/21/2016 10:10:14
sergey01041954 added to 01.21.2016 7:19
9 N0 L! r, g! А о форуме я уже писал. ТОП гайдаровцы или идиоты, или ... N, f (~ + p% O4 x A of the forum, I already wrote. TOP Gaidar or idiots, or ...
Q3 P q- q- z9 `5 P
Take the money urgently !!! Half of you give me on the explosives. But I'm not here to buy it, buy in the US - there are much cheaper. I am leaving in March, with your money. Therefore, if the explosion in May the White House does not happen, and my cell phone will be disabled - so I was arrested and tortured at Guantanamo. Then please consider me the Hero of Russia!

comment

rrr
Do not be so fun. Then the FBI will write explanatory. I'm serious. Posted 21/01/2016 13:13

List Thanked

sergey01041954 (21/1/2016 16:58)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Venus
City
Pomorie

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 2388 times
  • Thanks 867 times
# 8
Posted 21/01/2016 20:06:04
Is there anyone else on the forum from Moldova?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sergei
City
Burgas

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanked 44 times
9 #
Опубликовано 26.1.2016 23:55:22 Author | Posted 26/01/2016 23:55:22
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
Anchipolevskaya

Старожил форума

• Thanked 300 times
  • Thanks 190 times
# 10
Posted 27/01/2016 18:48:18
said Venus 21/01/2016 21:06
! А есть на форуме кто нибудь из Молдавии? I 'f # M5 Q' p2 H Is there anyone else on the forum from Moldova?
* Z! V, ~ 6 U0 z & [! _1 U

Я не из Молдавии, я сейчас из Болгарии, но родители моего покойного мужа живут в Приднестровье, и хуже бубонной чумы боятся активных действий Молдавии в свою сторону.Они хорошо помнят страшную войну с Молдавией, молятся на память генерала Лебедя, закончившего этот ужас. Хотят в Россию, но понимают, что это невозможно. Господа, очень многим на этом свете живется значительно тяжелее, чем нам! -! Y (F $ ~ o u y0 h2 \ I'm not from Moldova, I am from Bulgaria, but my late husband's parents live in Transnistria, and is worse than the bubonic plague are afraid of Activism Moldova in its storonu.Oni remember well the terrible war with Moldova, pray in memory of General Lebed, ended the horror. They want to Russia, but understand that this is impossible. Lord, so many in this world life is much harder than us!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 16:48, Processed in 0.702243 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning