Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1538 | Ответить: 79 Views .: 1538 | Reply: 79
print ago Forward

[Life] What a city to live in Italy to choose?

Paul
Shumilov
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 269 times
  • Thanks 146 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 18.1.2016 17:19:33 | descending
Historically it seems that I, never in the former Italian way of life pushes back from childhood
When I was small, in high school class as 5-6, was returning home by bus, suddenly to me sat gray-haired old man. Hi, says Paul. Well .. I'm a little surprised how he knows me, but okay ... and began at once with me to talk about life. He said that I would live in different places, and then move to Italy, where he "will be in great demand" (quote, ingrained in memory). Well .. okay, what to do. Little did strange people)))

255642.jpg

And then it went running. He moved to live in another country - Bulgaria. Classmate moved to Sicily, married. Natasha moved to Rome, got married. Copywriter Manager from my ros.firmy moved to Genoa.

Further more. Natasha creates a forum about life in Italy. And I occasionally help support it. And now - now we are joining forces Somehow, miraculously all of Italy next to me ...

1152_Colors-of-Venice-Italy.jpg

It was the first part of the history of my question))))

The second part of prehistory:

I have 4 years living in Bulgaria. A year will qualify for the Bulgarian documents (the so-called DWA - long-term residence permit). These documents give the right to live in Bulgaria as many (but not citizenship), and also makes it possible to move almost anywhere in the EU countries, meeting facilitated a list of documents. Initially he considered Portugal, Germany, France, Italy.

Portugal - all cool. But one (for me) a big minus - too difficult to travel by car to other countries. While to get there one Spanish, two days pass)) Germany - something I do not like what is happening there. Italy - attracts me more than France, for various reasons.

VyborStrany.jpg

Now, note the question!

Learning recently Italy online on the subject of which would be a great move if dare to move here? What area? What city?

I would like to live in a large city is likely, but the sea, so Milan, for example, is eliminated. Rome - very interesting, but I heard that there is dirty and other delights, not very pleasant. Naples - large, but the "mafia". Cities on the islands do not want to - because you want to live on the mainland, to move freely on the machine.

I want the sea and warmth, big city, with beautiful places (although it seems to be the most of any city in Italy). For from there it was convenient to travel to all parts of Italy and other European countries. There is such?))) Or the time to look for just such a machine?))

Gubozakatyvatelnaya-mashinka-WESTER-GBZ-M32.jpg

List Thanked

mandarinka (1/23/2016 17:19)
Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
2 #
Posted 18/01/2016 17:29:13
no, no. Better to go to Australia ,eg. IMHO

comment

Far away)))) Posted on 01.18.2016 17:30
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
3 #
Posted 18/01/2016 17:32:24
krupnyy..i that on more..i to crime was not. I do not know this.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
4 #
Posted 18/01/2016 17:34:51
Well it is necessary, how interesting! It seems that fate has prepared you really cushy job in Italy After the above-described preferences first thing that came to mind - Genoa: a large city and the sea, about the beauty of talking too)), France close

List Thanked

PavelShumilov (01.18.2016 17:48)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 35 times
  • Thanks 81 times
5 #
Posted 18/01/2016 17:42:00
I love Genoa, Turin. While I was there as a traveler. Enough big cities, beautiful, in Genoa and the sea close to a particular color. I myself lived in a suburb of Milan, but Milan would not go and did not want to give advice to someone else)
Well tak..v Santa Margarittu Liguria .... eh, beauty) in Liguria and Tuscany I personally really like) Islands would have chosen as a vacation spot, but not for life.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
6 #
Posted 18/01/2016 17:45:06
a whisper. Genoa - port city. Hence, there is a crime. Better Savona, although it is less budet..V Turin - Sea Nat! It seems to me, it is better to choose a small town next to a large. Then the puzzle goes.

List Thanked

aida (01/18/2016 17:50)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Paul
Shumilov
City
Sofia

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 269 times
  • Thanks 146 times
7 #
Опубликовано 18.1.2016 17:46:45 Author | Posted 18/01/2016 17:46:45
He said Lyudmila at 01/18/2016 16:45
a whisper. Genoa - port city. So, there criminal ec ...

A little close to the large - is also being considered. The question with which a)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
# 8
Posted 18/01/2016 17:49:05
Well then watch or Liguria or Tuscany. I think the girls are now options sketched.

List Thanked

mandarinka (1/23/2016 17:20)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 56 times
9 #
Posted 18/01/2016 17:54:22
I really like Lerici. And the sea, and the beauty, and logistics is not "lame". 2.5 hours, and you're in Milan, if needed.

comment

Lerichi- beauty! But I'm just a tourist say :) Actually, Liguria - blessed land Posted 1/21/2016 1:30!

List Thanked

oltremara (21/01/2016 01:27)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
# 10
Posted 18/01/2016 18:09:33
Rome (yet still hope that the problem of garbage in the streets will be solved), Florence, Tuscany in general, if you need the sea close to the sea to choose small towns. Naples is a very specific, though beautiful in the extreme. Genoa has not, on the Ligurian coast is beautiful. summer was in Trieste I liked the town by the sea not far from Croatia and Austria, and it seems to me that the GRP per capita decent in this region. where the sea and the mountains of what is necessary, Venice at hand.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 18:26, Processed in 6.608511 second (s), 95 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning