Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 16.1.2016 19:44:38 | descending
Hello. Girls, I have a sore point with the garden ... Tell me how you do in the manger, so that I understand, whether really the same everywhere, or we have exactly the time to change the garden? started going to nursery in November, 3-4 days then goes snot streams, 2-3 weeks at home until they are cured ... 1 time otitis was drunk and antibiotics .. I can not, as the Italian mother in the garden with soplischami drive I just feel sorry for him ... In general, up to kindergarten he never seriously ill, Pts 1-2 times lighter sopelki were ... At the same time we had a lot of walk (that is to say hardened) ....
Here are my questions about the garden:
1. You have too much colds have children in the group? even a child with conjunctivitis was seen this week .. Are there any restrictions on the disease, which should not take at all into the garden, and sent home to be treated?
2. What is the floor in your nursery? (Oksana Kozlova already talked on this subject, she wrote, that they have carpet) ... We have half the tile of ice, half rubber carpet-puzzle. Do adults and children change shoes when they come?
3. Wash your hands if kiddies before eating? Our do not wash, put the booty on the tiled floor and give a piece of apple in the pen ..
4. How do the kids sleep? Here in his wheelchair ... and ride them just on the tiled floor, which then put the booty is (ie, the floor is dirty)
5. Disinfectants / Do toys washed periodically? We seems to me, not at all ...
6. Do Display the children for a walk? We do not, referring to the high moisture content, which is harmful Pts kids ... and is not harmful to sit in the stuffy room ((
Sadiq private, but I direct these moments in the throat, and I think again to go in search of another garden ... Is that all the norm here, and you just need to go through a period of illness as me say (

comment

Horror easy, I would have no reason to not give the baby. Posted 16/01/2016 20:16
Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 45 times
  • Thanks 42 times
2 #
Posted 16/01/2016 20:34:20
Natasha, what horrors you tell Why on the floor to feed the children? Why do not wash their hands? What is the nursery, even if no beds? Also explicitly need to change the nursery!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
3 #
Опубликовано 16.1.2016 23:17:52 Author | Posted 16/01/2016 23:17:52
Lubasz, has already begun the search ... I would look Yes, the heart is not in place hence, it is not our option
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 33 times
4 #
Posted 01/17/2016 10:24:07
Luba so dumbfounded, because they do not know this side of the Italian reality. But here it is! Natasha, my did not go to Nido. I can tell you how it was in kindergarten. Yes, we put on the cold floor and read a story hour. Bed no. Not all the children slept. If you want your baby to sleep, you have to hurry up, bedridden people, so to speak, a limited number. They put on a cot without undressing . Walking is not taken. Only when it's warm. "Heat" - meant somewhere closer to 30 degrees, ie a maximum of 2 times a year before the closure of the garden for the summer holidays.. And it was a great event: parents believe this is a great day not initially change smb.'s Shoes child left in the street obuvki. But wash your hands before eating, however. Still, we live in a small town and a choice we did not.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 45 times
  • Thanks 42 times
5 #
Posted 01/17/2016 11:00:42
Ira, I do not know many aspects of the Italian reality, but this side of me shocked: why Italian mothers and fathers, with all their well-known love of children, do not struggle with this state of affairs? So this is not an isolated case, and if you write about it, and Natasha have to be ready, and that the kindergarten will be the same ... If this is so, then it is better to take a nurse and demand from it.

List Thanked

aida (1.17.2016 11:35)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanked 58 times
6 #
Posted 01/17/2016 11:47:28
My mother in law, for example, a child is always a priest mat stele. So, not all italyaetsev normally sit on the tiled floor for hours. Although most normal. Fact. Our nurse I had to explain it. So ... It is necessary to form the most of your surroundings ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natasha
City
Rome

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 4 times
7 #
Опубликовано 17.1.2016 11:51:21 Author | Posted 01/17/2016 11:51:21
Lyuba, here is a theory that a small child should naboletsya, to strengthen the immune system, so they "strengthen"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 33 times
# 8
Posted 01/17/2016 12:53:49
I remember I once brought a child into the garden, undress and hear a conversation between two mothers in the next row of lockers. One the other says, "I decided to take her to the garden, as if afraid of the younger not infected" Here's what you can say about that ?! That is, do not even consider it necessary to hide such things
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 125 times
  • Thanks 323 times
9 #
Posted 17/01/2016 13:28:11
I think you should Natasha on this topic to talk with Italian friends and see their reactions, to understand that the norm and what is not. and quietly look for. I also began to demand less, just Lashio older. no to the dismantling, plus they usually come to nothing lead)))). about the lack of beds is a common practice, the children sleep on a mattress. and at any time I wanted to sleep on the mattress down and have a rest)))) I have it back in Spain was puzzled, did not understand, like me
or not.

List Thanked

oltremara (17/1/2016 14:32)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 45 times
  • Thanks 42 times
# 10
Posted 17/01/2016 14:37:40
Natascia added in 17/01/2016 12:51
Lyuba, here is a theory that a small child should Nabol ...

Yes, and then "enhance" antibiotics that I could learn from the medical I do not like this, and it is necessary to go on about the other, when it comes to your child? And how Gianfranco react? Fine? Can we really unnecessary, "shake" the children? I had the "shaking" milf .....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 11:50, Processed in 0.647785 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning