- Thanked 25 times
- Thanks 4 times
| Hello. Girls, I have a sore point with the garden ... Tell me how you do in the manger, so that I understand, whether really the same everywhere, or we have exactly the time to change the garden? started going to nursery in November, 3-4 days then goes snot streams, 2-3 weeks at home until they are cured ... 1 time otitis was drunk and antibiotics .. I can not, as the Italian mother in the garden with soplischami drive I just feel sorry for him ... In general, up to kindergarten he never seriously ill, Pts 1-2 times lighter sopelki were ... At the same time we had a lot of walk (that is to say hardened) .... |
Here are my questions about the garden:
1. You have too much colds have children in the group? even a child with conjunctivitis was seen this week .. Are there any restrictions on the disease, which should not take at all into the garden, and sent home to be treated?
2. What is the floor in your nursery? (Oksana Kozlova already talked on this subject, she wrote, that they have carpet) ... We have half the tile of ice, half rubber carpet-puzzle. Do adults and children change shoes when they come?
3. Wash your hands if kiddies before eating? Our do not wash, put the booty on the tiled floor and give a piece of apple in the pen ..
4. How do the kids sleep? Here in his wheelchair ... and ride them just on the tiled floor, which then put the booty is (ie, the floor is dirty)
5. Disinfectants / Do toys washed periodically? We seems to me, not at all ...
6. Do Display the children for a walk? We do not, referring to the high moisture content, which is harmful Pts kids ... and is not harmful to sit in the stuffy room ((
Sadiq private, but I direct these moments in the throat, and I think again to go in search of another garden ... Is that all the norm here, and you just need to go through a period of illness as me say (