City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 210 times
  • Thanks 85 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 19.12.2015 13:10:53 | descending
News of 19 November 2015.

Ukrainians in Italy should no longer take the exam on the right.
Ukrainian driver's license is now valid in Italy. The corresponding agreement was signed by governments, the press service of the Cabinet.
"By signing this agreement, the Ukrainian government has deprived the drivers need to pass exams and to spend money in Italy, now they will be able to travel freely to the vehicle on the territory of Italy for the Italian driver Ukrainian certification system recognized him on a par with a document issued in the country..", - Commented the decision of Vice Prime Minister Gennady Zubko.
As noted, the agreement must ensure the rights of Ukrainians, permanently or temporarily residing in the territory of Italy. The document stipulates that the owner of the Ukrainian driver's license may exchange it for an Italian without taking the theoretical and practical exams and making the corresponding payment.
Now the citizens of Ukraine have the right to drive on the national driver's license is not more than one year from the date of registration of their place of residence in Italy. Then they have to get an Italian driving license. For this purpose it is necessary to pass the theoretical and practical exams and pay 600-1000 euros.
The agreement was concluded for a period of 5 years and shall enter into force 60 days from the date of receipt by the parties of the last written notification of the completion of all necessary procedures. Furthermore, Ukraine and Italy will be consulted on the extension of the document.
Earlier, it was reported that the Cabinet implements EU format driving license until 2017.
http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/3592277-ytalyia-pryznala-ukraynskye-vodytelskye-prava
Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 52 times
  • Thanked 12 times
2 #
Posted 12/19/2015 20:23:39

Re: Italy recognized the Ukrainian driver's license

All is good, but not very much.
Convert 'rights do not have the right, who propiskav Italy more than 4 years.
And the hype - the hype ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
3 #
Posted 12/19/2015 20:55:23

Sorry ... I was about to call her a friend of mine ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 210 times
  • Thanks 85 times
4 #
Опубликовано 19.12.2015 21:16:42 Author | Posted 12/19/2015 21:16:42

All is good, but not very much.
Convert 'rights do not have the right, who propiskav Italy more than 4 years.
And the hype - the hype ...
So the wife of my cousin's husband was lucky - she had only one year of residence (I learned from her and the news yesterday, but without this part here, and in the sources that I got caught, did not say anything about it).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 52 times
  • Thanked 12 times
5 #
Posted 12/19/2015 21:44:22

Yes. Lucky. my unlucky Sister (.
Oin motivate this fact by saying that if you did not drive these 3 years and poured in Italy + 1, the first year that you can drive with a residence permit only, then you need to re-take on the right, as the practice is no longer ... Tryam!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 13.3.2016 05:42, Processed in 0.619793 second (s), 64 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning