Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
Posted 15/12/2015 18:35:13 по убыванию | Descending
My cat lives in the house only 5 years old, the son brought my husband and left her when she was already 8 years old, she is now 13. They call her Isis, found her kitten on the road to Florence, ie Florentine noblewoman. She sterillizovana-eating dry food.

According to data from the Internet, this kind of cats comes from Turkey

http://kot-pes.com/tureckij-van- ... i-istinnyj-rybolov /

Of course, I understand that my mongrel cat, but in all aspects of behavior, etc. It corresponds to the breed.

Access to the balcony and enjoyed watching all the traffic out at the bottom, she does not like to sit on their hands, to the extent and talkative mood, etc. Just not yet tested whether it is able to swim.

Veterinarian recommended for her dry food HIll's Prescreptiom diet M / D, because it overweight (at first she weighed 8 kg), now 6 kg.
Free case. I tried to fill her tray in the usual filler, but he did not remove the smell, so I started to look for other options. While horosho passed the test "BENEK", the smell is not felt, I recommend.
I buy food delivery and now Fillers for toilets on site http://www.zooplus.it/ , it is not the first year and satisfied their service.

I would like you to share stories about their cats

List Thanked

Canella (1/22/2016 17:51)
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
2 #
Posted 15/12/2015 22:53:07

Re: Cats

oh what a topic ... thanks Naila that wrote about the filler will be borne in mind, but I still is returned to the old biokats fresh, packaging is white, blue and green ... I also buy food at zooplus right bags 12 kg all our mob. the time will write about each kitten and photos expose ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 11 times
  • Thanks 29 times
3 #
Posted 15/12/2015 23:17:55

Ur cat theme! We live cat and a cat Mina Dzhimmi.Zhivut at large, ie. not at home, and roam freely throughout territorii.Na night if allowed to pull myself together (especially Jimmy!), we will close them in the house which is close to noch.Letom their house on the street, and in the winter we haul them to the garage, there teplee.Dzhimmi generally walks by himself, comes home only to eat, but Minochka (sterilized) all the time at home, in the sense of close to us, is very affectionate, always asking for pens, homely very, girl's character! We buy them for food in a giant, but the toilet taught to walk in the tray in the house, buy a filler Catsan
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
4 #
Posted 12/16/2015 00:56:49

we have 6 cats mamashka - Masyushka she just Masya and her five children ... Maska we have a mixture of Siamese and the yard of a black cat, Siamese habits, and color black. (I have it on the avatar)
In size it is very small and thin, never eats a lot, almost always leaves, observes figure, well, sooo very mobile, choleric word. harakterets she still loves the ... command. at night, sleep with us, or rather me in the legs, if it's hot on a blanket if it's cold persistently climbs under the covers, if I toss and turn in my sleep, she grumbles, they say, do not twitch, sleep interferes. Very talkative, I read that the Siamese is one of the most ragovorchivyh rocks, and so, when it is something necessary, but necessary to her usual attention, such as when suddenly her itch to play hide and seek, will meow and peak until you do kind it was almost getting up from the chair ... and that at this point it is already pressed to the floor, his ears pricked, tail between his legs, ready to run headlong under the sofa, if necessary, this is her favorite place, where it is hidden, there are a couple or three others .... if you're busy, she first sits beside him and calling, and if it is insulting ignore, it may come up and give a paw on his leg, sometimes with claws, in a word, the animal, not Masya. And when our family dinner, Maska, even if you have already eaten, necessarily suited to everyone, knock on the leg, say, let me see, what you eat is tasty, and so to To each consumer at the table, a ritual sniff if you like it does not go out of the kitchen ... in general it is very capricious, demanding and sometimes capricious lady we have.
Maska two months,

We walk ...

kittens born January 23, 2015, these elephants are now already 11 months .. about them I will add later while'll put mimishnuyu fotochku.

comment

Girl with character! !!! -)))) Posted on 22.01.2016 17:54

List Thanked

Canella (1/22/2016 17:51)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
5 #
Posted 16/12/2015 21:03:38

We have always lived, and cats and dogs, then his son began allergic to cat hair, and after "the last elder" of death (cat lived to be 18 years old) decided to keep the cats no longer constantly on tablets from allergies do not survive. ..... Cats are always kept at home, lived in an apartment, now living in nature, your house, a stray cat 2 wild, feeding, and when the winter cold ~ sleeping in the yard on the wood, completely independent and wild. ... In my opinion it is cats are any alien beings, independent, intelligent, graceful, once fell in love with them, you will always depend on them. ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
6 #
Опубликовано 17.12.2015 16:03:05 Author | Posted 17/12/2015 16:03:05

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
7 #
Опубликовано 24.12.2015 19:12:24 Author | Posted 24/12/2015 19:12:24

The reaction to the cat that the dog has not been 10 days at home

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
# 8
Опубликовано 10.1.2016 00:23:35 Author | Posted 01/10/2016 00:23:35

http://bar-guzin.com/post381275414/play Unfortunately, I can not insert a video (it does not Youtobe on), but I strongly advise to see the link
The fact that I too am trying to teach my 13-year-old cat to a leash , Its behavior is very funny, but not to that extent.
I girlfriend says, "you just do not show this video of his cat"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
9 #
Posted 01/10/2016 12:06:32

we Godzi falls on its side when not want to take him in her arms.
but with the harness we tied when I realized that she was unreliable, a cat a cat, and masyushka went with harness only because it is me doing a favor at the first force majeure as a neighbor who came over to chat, washed off, and harness remained in my hands. Kotka in Tuscany in nature we walk by themselves. although there are other problems, not machines, and hunters.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 42 times
# 10
Posted 01/17/2016 11:38:50
I am also known Cat Lady, before I lived with my mother cat and her son. Son was castrated and therefore lived with his mother all his life, and the rights of it's page (courting her, licking her), and the rights of nurses when she appeared kittens when they were held at a barrel suck Mommy, he licked them all. Felix was the kindest cat in my life, so I was very upset when he died, exactly one year after his mother. I even decided not to keep anyone else from feline ... but a year or two yet started to think and to look closely, cost me about this hint daughter as she offered to save her friend and mother, as those turned out to be allergic to cats when they are there little cat Give. That's a 2-hmesyachnom age and appeared in our Cindy. Once I put a photo of the shaggy robber. Now she went to the fourth year, weighs 4.5 kg., He loves to run and jump like a tree on the door jamb, to play ball with the galloping, open the door and check the contents of the cabinet. When I or my husband something to do, she believes that her presence is needed, so we call her mistress or superintendent
Generally your pet, she chose the eldest son, but he tells his tale in your ear, contact more strict. In the morning, son of drinking coffee, and so Cindy is waiting for this moment to try after the coffee grounds at the bottom of this chashki- became kofemankoy She does it very sweetly, dipping into the thick of his paw and licking it. We even filmed on video the process. Even the first time I see a cat (me and a child were cats, and now my mother zhivut- no one is asleep) sleeping on the back tum kverhu- as she sleeps. I'll try to find the most vezhee this photo Kosmatka
DSC02945 - копия.JPG

comment

Beautiful girl! !! Posted 22/01/2016 17:49

List Thanked

Canella (1/22/2016 17:48) Zoraida (01.17.2016 13:49) a zebra (01.17.2016 13:16)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 07:30, Processed in 0.728920 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning