City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
2 #
Опубликовано 11.12.2015 17:30:36 Author | Posted 12/11/2015 17:30:36

Re: test to determine the psycho-Jung

according to Jung, all people are divided into 4 psycho: intuity, sensing, logic and emotional type.
I sensorik ... this test is a little girlish, in the internet, there are other tests are more severe but they are too many questions ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
3 #
Posted 12/11/2015 17:56:26

An funny Something at the very point, although some of the language like a banter
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
4 #
Posted 12/11/2015 17:57:29

I
"Intuitive you our"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
5 #
Posted 12/11/2015 17:59:01

An funny Something at the very point, although some of the language like a banter
razvlekuha test rather than the seriousness! indeed, namesake!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 56 times
6 #
Posted 12/11/2015 18:05:56

Oh! I-intuit!
Intuitive you our

You - intuit. You often might say that you are not of this world, constantly hovering in the clouds dreamer. You live in the past or the future, but not in the present. In the history of bad to think, a lot of thinking about all sorts of abstruse pieces. Like, there is the meaning of life, or how to make people happier, if there is life on Mars, and so on, in the same spirit. Romantic soul you shortly.

In general, you live in a parallel world. Perhaps you have a feeling as if you are separated from your body. Scattering all its thinking, uncertain gait, all the way to concede. As Nietzsche would say old chap, you - "a thing in itself."

But with brains you have everything in order. You would be Akunin would like pancakes baked bestsellers. A Th? Easily - fantasy you hoo what!

In general, despite this your zaviralnye and impracticality in you awesome creative potential. Sometimes you can see the person and thinking him to be so-and-so. And indeed, how the water looked. Paranormal abilities! This is after the monkeys were irradiated aliens and forty thousand years ago, some of it is observed.

You would find yourself looking for a Man reliable, practical to firmly stood on his feet - and all will ride like cheese in butter.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
7 #
Posted 12/11/2015 20:06:13

But I- intuit
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
# 8
Опубликовано 11.12.2015 20:22:40 Author | Posted 12/11/2015 20:22:40

I shall insert here the description of Sensory:
You - sensing type touch - in a scientific way. You know how to live. Meals like, always ready to dance, art understand. You have pretty bodies, honestly. Well, it senses any receptors. Do you love a pleasant sensation, and you know a lot about them. That is life feel particularly clean, with a buzz: sounds, smells, touch. So what sex you are all at the highest level.

You live here and now, today. Because the future is not particularly bathing, realistic look at life. Practical interests you in the first place - in the mystic does not hit, philosophy, and all the thoughts you are not particularly swaying. With the self-esteem you all about Okay, you know the price currently. "What ship?" - That's your motto.

Your boyfriend may be good reasons for tension. Tired of it to you - so do not hesitate, you will send it on all four sides. So you sort of femme Fatale (which in French - fatal Gerla). Not one hundred hearts, I suppose, broke.

But in general you are in search of his one and only. Ideally, it should be your antipode - a dreamer, not of this world. And will you have such a love, just save-help, how cool.
I think I'm in Italy became sensorika))) delicious "dine", look at the beauty of the environment, etc. and etc., the current I always liked to dance before ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 11 times
  • Thanks 29 times
9 #
Posted 12/11/2015 22:51:24

I also intuit ... although sensory description I like more
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
# 10
Опубликовано 11.12.2015 23:14:53 Author | Posted 12/11/2015 23:14:53

But what is one intuity around)))) ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 17:29, Processed in 0.709514 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning