Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 8.12.2015 20:41:06 | descending
"I want to tell a story that occurred in the subway on Zamoskvoretskaya line. This man did not commit a heroic act, and no one was saved, but I think he is a man with a capital letter. So, around 16:20, I went to the train station at the Theatre, moving in the direction of the center. in the near me seat sat an unremarkable young man in a gray-brown corduroy jacket and black Adidas portfolio. He immediately lost to me a place that is already surprising, since I do not fit into any of the categories citizens whom accepted yield her seat in the transport as the train was approaching the next station, in front of me cleared another place, and the man sat there and almost immediately got up again -.. in Novokuznetsk in the car of an elderly woman came further -. more Once in. car frees up space, he transplanted there, not allowing it to hold a big guy, and giving it to those who really need it. I had to go to Krasnogvardeyskaya, and so I had the opportunity to observe the unusual behavior of a young man for a long time. During the time in which the composition passed 11 stations, this man is about 8-9 times sat down and got up again, sitting down on his seat the granny, the mother with the child, just an ordinary girl. The passengers looked at each other and smiling.
How rare in our time can be seen such caring people for whom generosity and sincere kindness of neighbor - not just empty words, and the inherent properties of the individual. This guy seemed to be presented to each passenger in the car a piece of his warm-heartedness, just like that, without asking anything in return. These people really deserve to be called real men, men with a capital letter.
It is unlikely that this story be published on the home page, but I hope that it will affect the heart of the person who will read it here in the discussion. "

http://ruheroes.ru/interesnaya-istoriya-o-blagorodnom-postupke/

Views: 304

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 01:41, Processed in 0.699414 second (s), 42 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning