Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 22.11.2015 16:22:03 | descending
Friends, then prepare gifts to their families and loved ones, and I can not find one thing in the Italian version, which would very much like to give their italyaeskim nieces. Maybe someone saw daily diary for girls for 5 years? Type here such:

This blog for 5 years, with or without problems, in which you:
1) commit the most important thing, spending a maximum of 5 minutes per day;
2) you can see, what happened to you exactly 1, 2, 3, 4 years ago;
3) watch as become wiser as developing your career and personal life.
You can start at any time of the year. Just look for the current date and each day fill only 3-4 lines, and when the year is over, a new start with the first sheet!
Every day, a new question.
Examples of questions in
What is my goal for this year?
I want a new ...
An interesting thing happened to me today?
What I would like to avoid in a relationship?
What I do not have enough money?
My main principle of life ...
Not a good idea - to experiment with ...
What I spend too much time?
It seems to me an interesting gift for young girls. Really interesting to answer questions as a child on the questionnaire, and then look at and compare yourself with a present in the past ...
I am looking for, and I can not find! Maybe they are called ka-something in a special way?
Can someone met in the Italian edition?
Share what will give?
I'll write about popozde svoiz gifts.
Expose photo processing, if there is a desire and time! It will be useful and interesting for all!
mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted 22/11/2015 18:41:25

Re: Christmas gifts 2015

Olya, cool book !! the only girls in the 5 years still do not know how to read and write, as a rule, too ... and I had little idea what ur parents, filling a book with a child))

I have this year for Christmas round date, so I do not risk and asked myself a gift in advance))) and then as a surprise! husband buy useful items of clothing: sweater, hat and scarf, stuff like that)) Ele gifts we give to others - lack of relatives, but I decided this year to be sure to invite her to Santa Claus, I think will remain very strong impressions))
Sister husband set of beautiful cups, were her husband and her husband's parents. My brother was a beautiful pen, his wife and mother of my bag .... This year is not particularly puzzled, maybe, began to prepare much in advance) teachers and friends do not always know how panettone or a set of Christmas sweets)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
3 #
Опубликовано 22.11.2015 18:49:19 Author | Posted 22/11/2015 18:49:19

Olya, cool book !! the only girls in the 5 years still do not know how to read and write, as a rule, too ... and I had little idea what ur parents, filling a book with a child))
Mash! You did not understand! Or am I so badly explained ....
Diary designed for 5 years! Those. 5 years in a row can be in one diary to take notes! Answer the questions and compare yourself with the past is present!
My nieces 15 and 16!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
4 #
Posted 22/11/2015 19:08:23

Can someone met in the Italian edition?
in a bookstore.
or as an option in kartelerii.
It is listed in the description of your diary, then a couple of years ago (last year) were the diaries "by Violetta" (I do not remember whether there were other heroes).
Usually they go with a bang at the schoolgirls, although I do not like.
It seems to me an interesting gift for young girls
How old is the child?
my daughter's diary - this is a common notebook, I made the cover of felt for her (just for Christmas gave). Diary is 9 years old, but she likes to read and write.
Zapolenenie diary as the title of the post depends on the nature of the child and parent control, it seems to me.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
5 #
Posted 22/11/2015 19:11:43

My nieces 15 and 16!
Second, while "blog by Violetta" they just do not need. IMHO.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Posted 22/11/2015 19:27:58

Well girls you been reading these reviews and ordered the same this and other books for Christmas)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 34 times
7 #
Posted 22/11/2015 20:45:57

Olya, everything is clear, that for 5 years, you are lucidly written. Only I of "5 years" had never seen. Maybe just not paying attention.
He helped in this, along with other mummies from the garden to organize a Christmas market in the school. And many bought on sale at the same esselunge (in October) diaries and notebooks for children with favorite characters. I saw the usual, but such is not much.
As a gift for girls 9-10 years older than I think it is a great option.
Look at kartolerii, according to Alba, there is probably something similar to find. Or on Amazon, enter into the search engine on the site "dyario per Ragazzi 10-12 Annie" see what offer.
This year I do not particularly Shevel (comparing previous) tk September to October was full of worries and events, because it was not up to it. While gifts bought his beloved into a beautiful warm sweaters and spirits that have long wanted. Some of the toys that children and small things for their friends. The husband did not know what to give, really have to wrestle ... relatives of some of the things that may be of cosmetics (from what I know, what you need). On her husband's work usually we give a good wine and try to find a special Christmas sweets.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanked 93 times
# 8
Posted 22/11/2015 21:40:24

Oh, and I did not think more on the subject of gifts, but my mother me on Skype is already twice asked: "What do you give on NG?". The first time I say - nothing, and now could not stand it and "Kinder-maxi - say - a gift" . Mama - is not a gift . I (sadly and solemnly ) - Yes, you, of course, know better, a gift or not . In general, I will not bother Christmas presents - my husband is a big opponent of material gifts (he believes he still is, and what is not, can afford to buy himself to avoid confusion), mother in law, as usual, do not need anything (because that, again, everything is there ), So give something tasty to the table. Well, I will not give here my little list of gifts, it is still in the process of drafting
ps and even my mother revealed to me the secret: they happen to have bought a gift in-law - skis with boots to ride all together in our winter snowy forest . Very nadeyus that the size of the boot and son legs fit each other)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
9 #
Опубликовано 22.11.2015 23:50:08 Author | Posted 22/11/2015 23:50:08

Mandarin, I searched on the internet all ... and Amazon, including ... Would I bother you if they can be so easy to find ... I thought maybe someone - it faced. Here are the shops still did not go, but I fear that there will not find time on the Internet is impossible to find ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 10
Posted on 11/23/2015 1:59:43

Mandarin, I searched on the internet all ... and Amazon, including ... Would I bother you if they can be so easy to find ... I thought maybe someone - it faced. Here are the shops still did not go, but I fear that there will not find time on the Internet is impossible to find ...
Here in English
http://www.amazon.com/One-Line-Day-Five-Year-Memory/dp/0811870197/ref=la_B00PVXT8LI_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1448232868&sr=1-1

and then the video has http://www.live-inspired.com/The-5-Book-P13
If desired, you can search Italian
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 23:47, Processed in 0.774233 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning