Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2858 | Ответить: 117 Views .: 2858 | Reply: 117
print ago Forward

[News] Events in mire.Kakie thought you visit with ...

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 72 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 21.11.2015 01:06:52 | descending
Probably, I have increased the level of something, Ansia continua.Hochetsya stock masks for the whole family, wondering where you can buy them ?? this little thought came after reading a column in a newspaper about the possible terrorist use of biological and chemical weapons, mustard gas and neuritis. I have literally stirred the hair on the head, and you ?? persistently turns little thought, and does not go away, to stock the necessary life support. so it was for emergencies, which I hope will not occur. often I go to Rome and that their so-called sekyuriti just smeshit.goffi e buffi, do not know how in other parts of Rome or the Vatican, and in the center at the station full idiotizm.bylo would be funny if it were not so sad or strashno.ni metaldetektora one at the entrance to the subway (and even if it was, imagine what the crowd would be formed), full of war, but nobody actually not dosmatrivayut.kak they can extract from the crowd of potential terrorists, mystery .. several times a day, a false alarm, "allarme bomb "in the Roman metro, it's just awful what else. some glitches I already have - each time the food was an increase in the transport of the presence of dark people, three or four cheloveka.I groups speak their own something fluttering, with phones, headphones and pr.v every second terrorista.psihoz see the potential? ? what do you carry such signs ?? I have a machine to be repaired for three days, so ride on metro.s chill on the back.
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanked 318 times
2 #
Posted on 11/21/2015 1:50:50

Re: Events in mire.Kakie thought you visit with ...

Hello, I stopped using the metro as soon as received the law, and his son said seats on the bus. and sidestep terms ... but in fact think that those who samopodryvaetsya difficult as - that insure. even frame nifiga not help, well, let's say undermine not in the subway, and near the entrance or in the queue at the Coliseum, etc. and etc., as if I am not mistaken, at the train station in Volgograd teroristov was stopped by a policeman at the passage through the frame and, therefore, there was an explosion right there. then the preliminary work of special services should be I think, well, simple townsfolk avoid crowded places and I do not know, to teach Arabic to understand what I talk the way for a long time this idea turns before all of these attacks ... as my husband says: it's like roulette, tin of course, but he is right ... then there was seen in facebook l'atak invited volunteers to monitor the situation in the buses and other public transport, Gratis, yes, even no amount of money, and that the volunteer can do to prevent the attack ????? !!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 72 times
3 #
Опубликовано 21.11.2015 02:14:04 Author | Posted 21/11/2015 2:14:04

Every day I see a military bus, green, luck where the military, not far from the port of Pius, where Nomentana begins. I do not believe my eyes, I feel like myself uschipnut.kogda pass the turnstile at the entrance to the subway, there are two soldiers with guns, looking at reaching lyudey.vot fig ?? non-stop security. Volunteers, yes, very nuzhny.bez them all, full tryndets.
fruit shops keep Muslims today to go there for vegetables or fruits like ?? But from 0 to 10 you what relation now to the Muslims? I'm somewhere in the middle. I pass on the train past the mosque, inwardly cringe. and on each station / airport area have allowed for Muslims where they are praying, why is bosikom.rebenok announced that Rome will not, cover the Christmas walks and cultural visits ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanks 172 times
4 #
Posted on 11/21/2015 2:39:54

Yeah, it's like roulette.
Antonello is going to go to Rome, that's my thoughts flashed ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
5 #
Posted on 11/21/2015 3:14:37

Thoughts. ..in Moscow, we have been through all these horrors, when the house blew up, the subway, etc., what the terrorists want fear and panic, and it is usually feel, but willpower is distilled off, you take yourself in hand and go on a subway to work one time I remember riding in the subway, in the center with a friend so scared when I walked woman in black dress and strange clothes, imagination immediately drew under this clothing shahid belt, we have a bullet flew out of the Lubyanka, not reaching even to the station necessary for us, for these 2 minutes between stations managed to shoot all of life before my eyes. Another friend of mine, earned nervosa, the descent into the subway began to gasp with fear, then had to be treated. The husband of my friend, went to the trams and buses, bypassing, spending on the way to work twice as much time, if only on the subway not to go. And of course the vigilance convolution sorts, packages, boxes, left unattended, the people themselves were going to attics, basements controlled so .... What here thought. .... There are no words, and forces even on TV to watch. ..Take care of yourself and your loved ones. ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanked 318 times
6 #
Posted on 11/21/2015 3:21:03

Canella, yeah, I remember this time, too, on the culture of the park instead of October came barely reached to stop the panic arose from the fact that the car in the corner lay a - the trash heap.

it is necessary to look through the forums Israel, all of them now live in such a condition, some may find a piece of advice ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
7 #
Posted on 11/21/2015 3:26:03

That's what I'm afraid that soon we will all live in Israel, in full combat readiness, or in full psychosis ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanked 318 times
# 8
Posted on 11/21/2015 3:36:56

conti, do not think that the Muslims who keep shops have been established and are ready to die ... life attitude towards Muslims is not changed in any way, of course I will guard if I see a strange behavior of the person ... By the way, in the institute years in the studio. the hostel we had a newfound Muslim, Russian, blonde, a drug addict, with absolutely no head, held at bay the entire hostel ... so that by their appearance as it does not always determine xy xy ... By the way, in France capo photo I never would have thought such a nice face, just rastafarianets, straight bob Marley which is ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted on 11/21/2015 9:25:51

I have increasingly strengthened the idea that everything is well-planned action to intimidate ordinary people. These terrorists are equipped, trained and armed. If they wanted to destroy, I do not think it is so difficult in the modern world. Under the guise of combating terrorism more climb in people's private lives (check accounts, tapped telephones, read the correspondence), more and more money to spend on weapons and defense alleged, sent young men to death and bomb someone's house .... We lose loved ones, we are afraid, we do not know how to protect your family and your well-being, and others simply make money .... and there is no justice and democracy in the world of evil.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 78 times
  • Thanks 50 times
# 10
Posted 11/21/2015 11:07:23

I grew up in a Muslim family, when the Qur'an to hear my heart is getting warmer, childhood memories, when my beloved grandfather read namaz (prayer).
Around my house now there is not one fruit shop where they sell the Egyptians, I communicate with them. When there were problems in Egypt, they swore on policies and worried about their loved ones, just like we are.
If you are interested in a particular topic, I will talk about the Koran.
I - not a religious person, my philosophy of life - Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo.
I have no questions why there is terrorism, and where rolling system of different states (in one place).
Regarding personal safety, especially in these troubled times, I would advise to listen to the voice of your intuition, do not neglect it very quiet advice.
I wish you peace and faith in the heart, anxiety and fear are deprived of strength and intelligence, take care of yourself.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 16:14, Processed in 0.675556 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning