[Fludilka] Calculations with Russia

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 19.11.2015 20:12:28 | descending
good evening .

I have a question for you. Have any of you worked with Russia? How do you transfer money?

Question to those who have no account in a Russian bank.
Thank you.
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
2 #
Posted 19/11/2015 20:41:55

Re: Calculations with Russia

Vladislavovna, to specify if you want to work with the Partita willow with Russia or not.
If "yes", then you need to register a PI in a special list to work from abroad, this list must be included even if you work with the EU countries.
In this case, you need money to an account in the bank will fall. Sberbank couple of years ago there was a rate of 800 rubles for translation (currently they do not know).

Also, you can work on other systems Vesternyunion or instant transfer or by paypal (which is cheaper than Vesternyunion). However, as such transfers are recorded and then at the party, I can not imagine Yves. If you are providing services in private, here the system may come
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
3 #
Опубликовано 19.11.2015 20:56:33 Author | Posted 19/11/2015 20:56:33

No, Albina, without Partitas willow, privately.
I use the Paypal system, but unfortunately, those with whom I would like to work, do not want to use paypal, a bank account in Russia, I can not open it, I'm a citizen of Belarus, and it would have been fraught for me.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
4 #
Posted 19/11/2015 21:12:54

Tanya, I, too, through PayPal; I know that some through Yandex purse send, but do not know what it is and how it works.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
5 #
Posted 19/11/2015 22:30:40

but, unfortunately, those with whom I would like to work, do not want to use paypal,
mail Russia they can do the translation. however, this is again the Western Union system.
https://pochta.ru/money-transfer
https://pochta.ru/support/money-transfer/common-info
I am a citizen of Belarus, and it would have been fraught for me.
and at stake in Belarus is not convenient pereovodit from Russia? there is some convenient tariff?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
6 #
Опубликовано 20.11.2015 00:48:22 Author | Posted 20/11/2015 00:48:22

[Quote] but, unfortunately, those with whom I would like to work, do not want to use paypal,
mail Russia they can do the translation. however, this is again the Western Union system.
[Quote = "Vladislavovna"] I'm a citizen of Belarus, and it would have been fraught for me. [/ Quote]
and at stake in Belarus is not convenient pereovodit from Russia? there is some convenient tariff? [/ quote]
I do not have it too, but not in this case, there will be more gemmoroya than the transferred money. It's the same thing if I, as a citizen of Belarus, opened the scoring in Russia, one solid Hemorrhoids ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
7 #
Опубликовано 20.11.2015 00:52:40 Author | Posted 20/11/2015 00:52:40

Tanya, I, too, through PayPal; I know that some through Yandex purse send, but do not know what it is and how it works.
Nastya, I tried to tie Web money to paypal, ie I would have thrown myself electronic money and already with paypal ... but they cashed the money first had to log - make a confirmation that you are you, send them a copy of the document, approx. That's not all, to transfer money to paypal, do not just copy them, and his notarize the notary and send information by mail ... it would be on, waiting for me, I do not know, but -That apply to the notary of -this that I did not want ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 8
Опубликовано 20.11.2015 00:54:02 Author | Posted 20/11/2015 00:54:02

[Quote] but, unfortunately, those with whom I would like to work, do not want to use paypal,
[Quote = "Vladislavovna"] I'm a citizen of Belarus, and it would have been fraught for me. [/ Quote]
and at stake in Belarus is not convenient pereovodit from Russia? there is some convenient tariff? [/ quote]
Thanks anyway, Albin, with the desire to help.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted on 11/20/2015 2:30:26

Tatiana, why do not directly list for Italian account?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Maria
City
Cuneo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 20/11/2015 13:40:23

Tanya, in the amount of large and often? Treaty simply with someone (can be with me ) They are transferred to my account in Yandex, for example, or the bank. And I'm on pal pay
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 17:24, Processed in 0.740581 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning