1669 | Ответить: 48 Views .: 1669 | Reply: 48
print ago Forward

[My travel] Camping in Sardinia for the first time

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 8.11.2015 11:23:21 | descending
The idea was born in the summer to go to Sardinia, presumably most late August-early September. The very beginning of the already read the information, but on the advice and experience of seasoned not refuse.
Who has rested in Sardinia share the names of hotels that like as time spent where the goodies were eaten. Which airport is best to fly, chtby just get to rest in a beautiful location on the beach.
Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 56 times
2 #
Posted 11/08/2015 19:26:10

Re: Holiday in Sardinia for the first time

We were at Tanka Village never again will not go there. Did not like. Therefore, I can only say, that did not go there.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 8.11.2015 20:35:59 Author | Posted 11/08/2015 20:35:59

We were at Tanka Village never again will not go there. Did not like. Therefore, I can only say, that did not go there.
How terrible this tank-village?)))
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
4 #
Posted 11/08/2015 21:00:46

Both-on, and Masha (which Sasha's mom) is where resting is not the first year, with just in September, and as far as I know, well, sooo happy. But more - it must at the very Masha asked.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 56 times
5 #
Posted 11/08/2015 23:01:03

I have a lot of memory weathered. It remains the general impression that "not a fountain."
1. Terrible breakfast. Just shockingly poor. There is no fruit, no vegetables or cereals. Nothing. Croissants and coffee from a vending machine. Scrambled eggs with osiskami + boiled eggs. When I got nasty Otdihayshiy employee because the tray of boiled egg he took. With that, he's one on hand. He's eggs and fry and cook. Even if there is no queue, be kind podozhlat until it 5 minutes later turn to face you and give boiled egg. Bullying some.
2. Excellent park but neuhozhen outrageously. Nearly natural. Oleanders everywhere. They are poisonous. Though be warned.
3. Check for a long crazy.
4. All the old. What is mean ... Pools, for example ... 2 rectangular, accidents .. Do not create a desire to dive. As our old Soviet pool "Wave" in Rostov-on-Don.
5. The beach beds are so close to each other, my husband, who does not tolerate close contact with people psyched daily. It is unrealistic to close. And it is not fenced off in any way. Sea usual. I can not say that it is something different from Liguria: write the better.
6. If you do not take lunch, then eat nowhere else in the territory. Only panini.
This is such that a memory postponed ... But remember that we unanimously decided that here no longer come. Overall impression - Anapa - summer camp in the Soviet Union.

In general, if you buy a tour in February with bpsnoslovnoy discount, approx. At least, do not feel sorry for the money spent. I paid exactly what you get and there is not a cent more. But if the full value of giving, I advise you not. For the money, you can go to another place.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
6 #
Posted 11/08/2015 23:55:51

The idea was born in the summer to go to Sardinia, presumably most late August-early September. The very beginning of the already read the information, but on the advice and experience of seasoned not refuse.
Who has rested in Sardinia share the names of hotels that like as time spent where the goodies were eaten. Which airport is best to fly, chtby just get to rest in a beautiful location on the beach.
Flies or better in Olbia or Alghero. In Alghero - you can relax in Stintino. In Alghero - Palau, La Maddalena, in Santa Teresa - there is a beach in the city.
I do not like South, the South - this is Africa ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 9.11.2015 10:35:52 Author | Posted 11/09/2015 10:35:52

Olga (Aida) thanks for the details, I'm still waiting for your answer already read in trip advisor all write the same thing - the quality is low, the rudeness and unprofessional staff, bad food ...

Tanya, thank you! I was just beginning to gravitate to the area of ​​the city of Olbia. Now, in search of the hotel))) I would just never took the prepaid meals for the day according to the "buffet" breakfast max. My favorite Double tree by Hilton in the area of ​​some poor, is in the suburbs and in appearance as a prison, I was disappointed straight strong. I will look further to direct on the beach or nearby, within walking distance, although I already knew that it is necessary to take a car.

Julie, thanks for the tip))) Masha write a must!
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 56 times
# 8
Posted 09/11/2015 11:02:32

To be honest, we went to the Tanka village because I had read good reviews online from Masha. While the child was quite a pipsqueak, and elementary, we had no time to look for something. I thought that this place was praised and we went at a breakneck pace. My husband nearly killed me there, starting with the number. We also paid the August price. For 3 days and decided to go.
Certainly the positive side there too, but almost all of them related to the work with children. Mini Club, performances, discos, Merenda in the availability of always in the refrigerator, the girl that the mini club supervised very strictly. Well done. Everything is always reclaimed, clean, very good to the children approach found.
My child does not like other people, but also at that age in the mini club went seduced her animators. We followed her back. Another child. It is important to pace. The new T-shirt "tank". (It is assumed Merenda flipped. The girls quickly changed odkzhdu there. They put dry clean T-shirt). With child yes! It works very well. Children insanely happy. Restaurant for children Only 10 euros worth every day. Or 15 ... I do not remember. But everything is in the upper class. That's Russian representation of healthy eating for children.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
9 #
Posted 09/11/2015 11:47:05

Sardinia I really liked, but in my opinion without a car there is nothing to do if you are certainly not a baby. With child better hotel. On his car or to rent, because that there is so many places to see, that just does not hunt because the empty spend time on site.
We were in the village of Costa Kadu, this is where the 1.5 hours from Olbia, only 20-25 small houses, quiet and beauty, an empty shingle beach or near the beach, even less sand but with the people , A village 1.5 km from the town of San Teodoro. In the village there is a hotel called as the village .
I advise necessarily on a tour of the surrounding islands near Magdalena, and then by bus to the top of the Magdalena to see all this beauty which visited from above.

This summer, my friend was vacationing at the north of Olbia, with a very large territory, where it was already 10 restaurants. She really liked it. If you want, I can specify the name.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 56 times
# 10
Posted 11/09/2015 16:17:21

This summer, my friend was vacationing at the north of Olbia, with a very large territory, where it was already 10 restaurants. She really liked it. If you want, I can specify the name.
We would like to! We would like to! We would like to! Thank you!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 12:27, Processed in 0.707957 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning