644 | Ответить: 12 Views .: 644 | Reply: 12
print ago Forward

[Cooking] Insalata russa

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 7.11.2015 18:10:29 | descending
That is, after all, the life of me, I do not understand why Italian chefs with their Italian talents can not normally produce this nemudreny salad. Our dear "Olivier". Well after all a piece of cake. But when I see in the windows of crockery with this salad, I want to cry. Sea incomprehensible zhizhy called mayonnaise and floating there for a few ovoschinok. And it is not true that there is in Italy a good mayonnaise. There is. I always buy brand "Kraft". Decent mayonnaise, not worse than ours, and even better than some of our. Apparently, the whole thing in proportion. When do at home, the husband always wonders why I have it is not like in a cafe? And I always wonder, what with it to do such things to make it look like in a cafe?

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 07/11/2015 19:04:45

Re: Insalata russa

Probably spared us all, when it is eaten
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 07/11/2015 20:32:12

oh, a long time did not do))) well soon NG)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
4 #
Posted on 09/11/2015 1:59:42

Ah, these Russian .... what are they strange!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 9.11.2015 21:38:06 Author | Posted 09/11/2015 21:38:06

I tried to explain to her husband that she, in fact, "russa" should not appear in the title of this salad. But I realized that the Italians are not familiar with the history of salad "Olivier", and abandoned their attempts to educate her husband. "Russa", so "Russa" .....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 15 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 10/11/2015 00:11:35

similar slops called "Russian salad" is also sold in Greece and Spain. I did a guest real "Olivier," a couple of times. Bold cleaned and praised
A mayonnaise is very similar to our "Provencal" I Evrospine take. "Kraft" for me too himozny to taste, and local varieties usually buy "Calvet".
PS. The theme does not apply, but remember. I wonder why in Italy the "roller coaster" is called "Russian"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
7 #
Posted 10/11/2015 00:24:58

Good Olivier - this is certainly delicious! but with extra virgin olive oil is very good, super good horoshee- and all-taki course increasingly prefer salads o.maslom!
In general, the Italians but their kitchen any other cuisine of the world do not recognize, but who is the craftsman that gave this name mass mayonnaise with chunks of vegetables - God knows!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

elisa

Старожил форума

• Thanked 21 times
  • Thanks 18 times
# 8
Posted 10/11/2015 18:32:32

the craftsman that gave this name mass mayonnaise with chunks of vegetables
Craftsmen in logic can not refuse! The mixture was not clear how many of the ingredients, and even mayonnaise, can have only "Russian" name! As wild entertainment, tickling the nerves! However, the last Russian is not a loser - themselves and piled all the Germans Americans!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 10/11/2015 23:13:07

and I've been wondering who it buys and eat this swill, because everywhere and sold for cooking and supermarkets.
Yes, as it turned out the "roller coaster" everything but we are called "Russian hills"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 62 times
  • Thanks 46 times
# 10
Posted 10/11/2015 23:30:56

and I've been wondering who it buys and eat this swill, because everywhere and sold for cooking and supermarkets.
My husband, for example. He was madly in love this swill, and currently do not like salad.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 15.3.2016 01:47, Processed in 6.155570 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning