Ukraine

1196 | Ответить: 53 Views .: 1196 | Reply: 53
print ago Forward

[Fludilka] Moving to Italy with the child when online dating

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 29.10.2015 13:08:04 | descending
Hello! Girls who live in Italy, tell me please.
I met with the Italian. He has 2 children 2 and 4 classes are learning in the Roman school, he says that the school is good. My daughter is studying in ordinary schools of St. Petersburg, not grammar. He invites me to marry him and move to Italy. I'd love to, but I worry about whether my daughter's education will suffer. I read your topic about schools in Italy and the hair on golve moved. She's my girl purposeful, though with laziness. Learn more at the art school of the 6th year. Tell me whether it will be able to get a decent education in Italy and further into a good university in Italy?
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 9 times
2 #
Posted 10/29/2015 13:18:46

Re: Schools in Italy

Tell me whether it will be able to get a decent education in Italy and further into a good university in Italy
Children from rural Italian schools are enrolled in universities, then why not your girl to be able to?
and you think of education not to marry or leave the child in Russia?
I propose in this issue of trust to groom, not the opinion of forumchanok.
By the way, your little girl will go not to the school, where the children of your fiancé. They are in elementary school, and she has to go in the middle.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 29.10.2015 15:11:40 Author | Posted 10/29/2015 15:11:40

[Quote] Tell me whether it will be able to get a decent education in Italy and further into a good university in Italy
Children from rural Italian schools are enrolled in universities, then why not your girl to be able to?
and you think of education not to marry or leave the child in Russia?
I propose in this issue of trust to groom, not the opinion of forumchanok.
By the way, your little girl will go not to the school, where the children of your fiancé. They are in elementary school, and she has to go in the middle. [/ Quote]
He explained that it will not get in the middle because it loses a year when moving. She would have to go to class 3 of the Italian school. Honestly I see what people are doing it and my children and I understand that she will be there bored. They just watch TV, or play, or climb. My friends has the same hudozhku, they have common interests, they both go to the coffee shop, it does work in computer graphics, paints, sculpts ... We in Russia are children something extra after school busy in their own lives after school whose parents own. And in Italy they are always only with children or in a shop or a visit or a walk on the court. In Italy some of our alternative to the Russian art school? And another question, in your opinion, better education in Italy Russian? Sorry for my maybe stupid questions, but I want to give the baby the best.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Posted 10/29/2015 15:19:36

difficult to generalize and give advice. Much depends on the area of ​​the school. How do you describe your school in St. Petersburg and a very good environment. And in Rome?
And more important. Like children "kantachat" with each other? do not ask about common interests, but at least it was interesting together, there will be no discomfort and jealousy among children? About this heard
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 9 times
5 #
Posted 10/29/2015 16:12:39

They just watch TV, or play, or climb
so it's not your girl, it's the other kids. Exactly the same personal nehotyaschih fully in Russian.
Honestly I see what people are doing it and my children and I understand that she will be there bored.
She knows Italian? The first time she had gone into the language.
Here, look, on average, children learn to 13.00 (someone full-time). So far, we reached the house. How far is your school from home?
Came home - ate. My accounts for about 13.20. - 13.30. At 14.00 immediately begins to teach lessons. Someone is resting, watching TV. Let us again take the average time and say that the lessons will learn to 17.00-18.00. Then free time. Someone sports, music, theater classes, dance, foreign language, library, etc.
Some additional classes for the money.
I told one of our new posts that their school after lunch clubs are all free (and there have journalism, scientific society, etc.) Lucky them! We have no such. All for the money.

I believe that you need to be adjusted positively. The only thing you will appreciate their own strength to pay for all the tastes and check with your mate how much are you interested circles and whether he will be able to pay for your daughter
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 9 times
6 #
Posted 10/29/2015 16:18:05

another question, in your opinion, better education in Italy Russian
If you listen to most of the ladies present at the forum, in Italy, a terrible dread.
but you understand one thing, that the education of children in the hands of parents, and in the hands of the children themselves. Let at least some smart school will be, but if the person does not want and is not able to learn and does not want to learn anything new, he did not help.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 29.10.2015 17:06:41 Author | Posted 10/29/2015 17:06:41

Yes, I understand all this. The house they located in the Infernetto area, the school does not know where, but there is such a class with 8.30 to 16.30. Lessons do not ask. Children additionally there was nowhere to do, as he had not such a huge income. Italian language we do not know. Of course the first time will be spent on language learning.
And please tell me, mathematics they sovpadaets ours? In terms of about 10 years we have tested and have the? I glanced their textbooks - some pictures. It seemed that our program is still more complicated. Or I'm wrong?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanks 5 times
# 8
Posted 10/29/2015 17:39:10

I know this area Infernetto, just yesterday there were. About the school I will not say anything. at the very adult daughter. I was looking for yourself out there, somewhere in the leisure you can apply themselves when to move (maybe a neighbor will be))))). It seems there is a sports center, drove past. I saw a lot of kids out there, maybe even for them, too, there is something in the middle. In general, though it is Rome, but most of the suburbs, "village". Not in a bad smysle- good. Villochki / Villette mainly and silence))) But I myself doubt, accustomed more to the dynamics)))
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanks 35 times
9 #
Posted 10/29/2015 20:49:11

I can not compare um. Education "at-large" with Russia because about latest know nothing. I think that what a child learns what eventually reach - depends primarily on the family. Well, and other factors, of course - which is itself a child, as his interest in learning, the desire to learn to depend on teachers, classmates, circumstances, etc.

It is true that you are asking questions - to emigrate should be addressed with your eyes open. The main thing - do not hurry. I do not have time all to paint the details, but I had been in your shoes before you make a decision, "would have launched a trial balloon" - would say an Italian that for me as a mother's well-being of my child on the 1st place, so let's us wait and with 3 months of the summer, let's go with my daughter to the Italian courses will explore everything in the area - that of the school, you can go to the child after school, get acquainted with the other mothers, children, banal count - how much life there (the man pays child support for two children and possibly ex-wife, so it will have to tighten the belt, and very tight), and then make a decision.

Yes, I believe that education in Italy worse than ever, and universities so do some of the worst in the world (however, about the universities is not what I think, and many of our friends - the teachers themselves, the scientists of world renown and to the parents of students ). But I do not run from Italy aimlessly, and solve problems with the education of my child as I see fit. In general, "good-bad" - a relative term. Some believe that in America, England, France, or even where education is a superfood, but someone in the same countries, spits and takes children from the local schools.

PS. Where I live, there are no alternatives to thin. schools do not have, but in Rome it is possible, everything is even better than in St. Petersburg. In general, it is necessary to live, to learn, to understand. For example, my first musical. education in Italy seemed complete nonsense in comparison with ours, and now it I like it ...

PPP. Be prepared for the difference in mentality - your mother's interests can be immediately perceived as something very strange - like other moms and future husband. In a word - to penetrate, to learn, inquire and try to figure out how to here that.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Posted on 10/30/2015 1:51:24

let's wait and we together 3 months of the summer, let's go with my daughter to the Italian courses will explore everything in the area - that of the school,
a on the basis of what she and her daughter will be able in Italy 3 months, if they are not married
or tentatively at first marriage go, and then if you do not "pull", and maybe they do not like, can be solved? and to school here, that when you want to write, like at a certain time, or for the children of foreigners among the year?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 13.3.2016 04:46, Processed in 0.696192 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning