City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 4.11.2015 11:09:21 | descending
Good morning.
A situation where you have a residence permit in Italy. You eat in Russia, and there shall be exchanged passports. Leaving back to Italy What to do? Have on hand two passport expired and a new one. When leaving Russia show the residence permit? The residence permit is inscribed passport number, which has expired.
And also to enter the border in Italy, showing two passports and residence permits?
Was the person you have a story or you have heard from friends and what is the flow chart?
Thank you
Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
2 #
Posted 04/11/2015 11:36:22

Re: Crossing the border with the PDS and the new passport

I have my passport at the consulate in Rome. I was given a copy of the old passport and the border, if asked, show up. Although four years have never asked.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
3 #
Опубликовано 4.11.2015 11:41:28 Author | Posted 11/04/2015 11:41:28

When my passport have to renew the residence permit and, maybe, in the residence permit is inscribed passport number. Therefore, I'm asking whether there were questions at passport control in Russia?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
4 #
Posted 04/11/2015 11:53:38

I have never had problems at passport control in any Moscow airport or airports in other countries. I know that many are changing.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
5 #
Опубликовано 4.11.2015 11:56:38 Author | Posted 11/04/2015 11:56:38

Thanks, it's good
It turns out you have a residence permit is not renewed, and so went to the old permit and two passports?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
6 #
Posted 04/11/2015 12:11:12

Residence permit is not renewed, he had gone with a new passport and a copy of the old one, on which a residence permit has been issued.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Опубликовано 4.11.2015 12:22:49 Author | Posted 11/04/2015 12:22:49

Thank you Tatiana. You helped me a lot
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
# 8
Posted 04/11/2015 12:25:07

You are welcome
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
9 #
Posted 11/04/2015 21:19:05

Albina, I went (after consulting the Questura). I was told that the residence permit is attached to the name, not to N. passport, so do not worry, signora. And yet, yes, and no one meowed at the border. In Belarus, the old passport is taken, so I made a copy of the page in advance. With photos, but no it did not. I filed a window a new passport with a current residence permit, collate face and name, the number papsorta nobody vzglyadnul.

Then the exchange of a residence permit to the Police Headquarters (term approach) has brought a new passport and a copy of the old one. If the residence permit is not necessary to change, it is necessary to go to police headquarters after the exchange of passports for adzhornare. If you ask me about myself and now coming citizenship deadline specified in the Police Headquarters - adzhornare makes sense, so you do not have a problem with the exchange of documents and there is no point fussing - How to get citizenship, where necessary, will use a new passport and everything. But I do not know whether it is necessary at all.

If the new passport will be a different name - then I do not know.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 10
Опубликовано 4.11.2015 21:26:54 Author | Posted 11/04/2015 21:26:54

I for my mother. Indeed, better then make a copy of the first page, so as not to be seen of entry and exit stamps (year in Italy it was not).
I did upgrade when changing passports. I was told that if I'm not going to cross the border, then, "and so will come down," but I made changes.
Someone on a forum wrote that the residence permit closely rassmatrivpli Russian border guards and compared passport number and an entry in the residence permit, so worried.
When leaving the Russian Federation indicate that the airport?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 09:17, Processed in 0.697483 second (s), 89 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning