City
Barcelona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 7 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 3.11.2015 16:20:40 | descending
Hello, my dear Italians!
Gradually begin to prepare for the trip to Italy, particularly in Venice and Verona. I would like to ask you, the experts, could you share a few good restaurants, from the category of "cheap and cheerful". I was particularly interested in (and worried) Venice in this regard. I would be very, very grateful!
volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted on 04/11/2015 2:27:23

Re: Inexpensive and delicious in Venice

.... And I fled, you're thinking right now tell where in Venice "tasty and inexpensive"
we could not find saved Chinese eatery.
From Verona no problem, do not worry.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 33 times
  • Thanked 37 times
3 #
Posted on 04/11/2015 3:44:18

Here you need to ask around the local Aboriginal people Inexpensive was self service cafe near the Rialto Bridge, but nothing special to taste .... And in Verona, too, were in such a cafe not far from the Piazza Bra, there need to be more cautious, pickpockets are operating (this is my experience okazalzya exhausted )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
4 #
Posted 04/11/2015 16:41:28

we know one place . But there is better letom..tak as there is a nice little patio with flowering glitsineey. The food is quite tasty, who like cucina veneta Al nono risorto-Sestiere Santa Croce 2337.
There is still a very economical option in the center of ... Gislon - talle De La Bissa 5424 Campo San Bartolomeo
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Ekaterina
City
Barcelona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 7 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
5 #
Опубликовано 4.11.2015 17:16:31 Author | Posted 04/11/2015 17:16:31

Thank you very much for your feedback! Lyudmila, a special thank you!
Hahaha, indeed, would have to be put to me the question mark in the title name.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted on 05/11/2015 1:16:52

Katya, and inexpensive is how much?
The fact is that when I heard the stories about how expensive Venice (me especially the prices are not surprised by anything except parking), I thought that lunch in a restaurant will cost us 80 euros for the nose. To my pleasant surprise, can be found for a lot less!
We advised my sister Alessandro, one restaurant, but it is very small and there is always jam-packed with people. When we arrived there, we were told that earlier than 40-50 minutes the place is free ... because we just turned off the street and went to look for themselves where the realties in a quiet place. Found restoran4ik "Da Bruno" (Look at the tripadvisor reviews and there is very good) menu are listed all the input, including a fixed fee.
We took something that Toli Toli 25, 30 euros cost (per person) included many there and it was delicious! In parting, the owner (he is from Milan ...) gave me a figure of Murano glass and sweet treats were on the institution.
By the way the history of this restaurant is interesting, there was formerly a brothel
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted on 05/11/2015 6:14:14

I also want to advise to read the reviews on tripadvisor, we always do when we go to an unfamiliar city. When talking about Italy or Italian cuisine, it is necessary to pay attention to the feedback of the Italians. I was surprised that in the area of ​​Ponte Rialto, where we lived, all the places belonged to the Chinese (in Chinese cuisine and waiters) and did not want to try their version of Italian food. We found the restaurant through tripadvisor on the other side of the channel, but can not find what it was called, were photos of food only))) go there was an adventure, like a fairy tale (narrow streets with flashlights) and the food was very tasty, cost seems to be 60 -65 euros for two, then found nearby Bartschik local where coffee at 90 cents and spritz for 2.50))) all in Venice, next to the Grand canal - is to heighten the experience of the tourist and the prices are considerable, at the expense of goodies I can not say.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 15.3.2016 04:55, Processed in 0.687286 second (s), 78 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning