City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 2.11.2015 15:39:50 | descending
Friends,
According to the unpleasant combination of circumstances I had to spend the last day with a healthy child in the Pronto Soccorso whole day (Valeria fell. Got injured). Unfortunately, this means that in a fully enclosed space in the presence of a deep cough patients with fever of children. I did not think it all started ... Viruses are simply hanging in the air at this time of the year. Kids in general, to put it mildly, in a very poor condition were. With tall temperature ...
We came home, washed his nose, mouth, everything changed clothes, took a hot bath, ventilate the room, "Okura" all eucalyptus ...
In addition, this week our dad for a long time in South America flies ... Do not bark god him sick in puteschestvii ... And we priyatnog little.
What can sdelat to be saved, if you have already received a dose of bacilli? And that we should be balo do before going to the Pronto Soccorso? Vyshi security measures?
I was not at all ready. We went to the Pronto Soccorso without any safety measures. No masks, no oxalic ointment under your nose. Write about the preventive measures in Italy. What will be using this winter, not to get sick? A flu shot? Anybody doing?

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 1 Time
2 #
Posted 11/02/2015 15:48:30

Re: Preventive measures against influenza

My proven methods:
Echinacea tincture. It is assumed for both prevention and at the first sign (the first day loading dose, then the amount is reduced). At doses I do not remember now if interested, rummage in my scrapbook.
Royal royal jelly, Italian pappa reale. It is assumed for the prevention of colds during the height.
These methods are tested for me personally. Effective. As for the little children, in the first case it is hardly suitable as an alcohol tincture. The second approach is no problem, if not allergic to honey.
By priviki I am cautiously. A few years ago, even at home, I catch on. Then the whole winter went snotty and kashlivaya ((though not ill with influenza.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
3 #
Опубликовано 2.11.2015 15:53:14 Author | Posted 11/02/2015 15:53:14

Thank you, Fialka, as well as the tincture of echinacea called here?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 1 Time
4 #
Posted 11/02/2015 15:59:05

It called tintura madre di echinacea angustifolia. The pharmacy can be said without the last word))) understand
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Posted 11/02/2015 16:31:15

Olya, yes, I am also giving the tincture of Echinacea, it is only on alcohol, such as can be found, and water solution, but I have not found. Perhaps in erboristerii where a large selection or where prepare themselves "tinturu". But in general, yes, this time just the most intense, we have in the garden has a stomach virus emerged, coughing terrible for all the children!
And Lera what happened hurt yourself something? Now everything is fine?
You're not the main worry, even on the mental level, do not think you can get sick ... I so happened to get to Pronto Soccorso Danya and I 7 th month beremmenosti Diana was.
We sat among patients (Dani too, with a temperature of under 40 was and she did not fall, iz.za that we went to the hospital because it was a Saturday) and a child patient with me, and I do not like you ponimaehs fountain was at that time, and not ill. I was setup: I can not get sick !!!

Yes, and my only (and not at all correct method) is to be in complete removal of disease in the period. But this does not guarantee, Cho did not get sick, because home and dad can bring. According to my see only one thing, that they become stronger because it has developed antibodies. But the early years of kindergarten horror horror ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
6 #
Опубликовано 2.11.2015 17:41:19 Author | Posted 11/02/2015 17:41:19

Thank you Lenochka!
I try not to worry, but I have a child was sick in my life 2 times. Once the virus roseola sruzu after vaccination, the other after an unsuccessful trip. And so ...
It is clear that all the children get sick once begin close contacts with other babies, but want to later, what would strengthened. Yesterday, of course, I was angry. A child with an injury to sit in a completely closed small room without windows, without doors about 3 hours in close proximity with children with infectious diseases. Procedure 6 children were still in a terrible state ... Even there is no possibility to move, so the close quarters. In the waiting room still nothing - although there are many places you can somehow retire ...
As for Lera, then, according to our fathers, a child jumped off the couch golrvoy down directly on the stone floor. It does not follow. At that time I washed vegetables - cooking bag on the beach, so it is not seen.
She heard only the sound of a terrible blow Galway on a tiled floor and a wild roar.
Well, once the ice on his head, arnica on the point of impact, the child put him on the day. It was a Saturday. And on Sunday, we woke up, and the child's swollen left eye blue. His face was swollen.
They decided to go to the doctors. Optometrist showed pediatrician and etc. and etc. ... All right kind. On obsdedovanie repeated after 10 days.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 1 Time
7 #
Posted 11/02/2015 18:59:06

[Quote = "aida] heard only the sound of a terrible blow Galway on a tiled floor and a wild roar. [/ Quote]
The horror, imagine what you went through ... Let everything will be just a bruise!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
# 8
Опубликовано 2.11.2015 19:08:20 Author | Posted 11/02/2015 19:08:20

Let all cost just a bruise!
So in fact of the matter is that terribly afraid of all our misadventures also catch the flu. So got the baby. Said possible lay-rest. This weather is good, and we were lying on the couch at home watching cartoons. I namyvali here. Humidity create. Ventilated. Gonyu juice from oranges. Pappa Reale dad prvivezet evening. I think there should be a guide. We calculate the dose.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanked 58 times
9 #
Опубликовано 2.11.2015 19:08:20 Author | Posted 11/02/2015 19:08:20

Let all cost just a bruise!
So in fact of the matter is that terribly afraid of all our misadventures also catch the flu. So got the baby. Said possible lay-rest. This weather is good, and we were lying on the couch at home watching cartoons. I namyvali here. Humidity create. Ventilated. Gonyu juice from oranges. Pappa Reale dad prvivezet evening. I think there should be a guide. We calculate the dose.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Posted 11/02/2015 19:45:28

She heard only the sound of a terrible blow Galway on a tiled floor and a wild roar.
Well, once the ice on his head, arnica on the point of impact, the child put him on the day. It was a Saturday. And on Sunday, we woke up, and the child's swollen left eye blue.
nightmare, these home intsindenty worst of all! especially when out of the blue.
Thank God that nothing happened, and bruise proydёt.Kak we like to say "heal before the wedding."
I, Diana, 5 days before our wedding, before going to bed, already in his pajamas was (like was tired ....) reshila run Danya in the hall, she was in socks, slipped on the floor and how grohnetsya cheek, a bruise I went on strike immediately! ice she did not want to keep a good thing that we have in spra I "sadistic" methods, closed her eyes and splashed. Smeared with cream and laid to sleep. For 4 days almost no got away.
And in the Pronto Soccorso Yeah! we almost 6 hours then prokukovali be true to go to another room could be, but there was Dubakov (it was in January) because we are "warming up" among patients ... I would like to make a scandal, because there we have seen enough of this During this time...
but then I was so sorry for the doctor, she ran to a hospital in the Pronto Soccorso, because there were no other doctors. So I calmed down and waited for us when viewing, say thank God that all is well and now there is always hope not to fall!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 18:47, Processed in 0.686655 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning