Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

279 | Ответить: 2 Views .: 279 | Reply: 2
print ago Forward

[Documents] The transfer of money from the bank and pension fund.

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 22.10.2015 13:36:36 | descending
Dear, I am in need of your advice how to do the right thing. We need to help his grandmother, who moved from Italy to Russia, she has dual citizenship and a pension in Italy, which wants to translate into Russian, is it possible and how to implement?
And there is also the accumulation of a private bank, where the need to transfer money in Euros, how much money can be collected in cash and the transfer and what to do the translation?
Translation I understand it is possible at any evrovy account? Do I need to be there to indicate the cause of the translation?
Thank you in advance.
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 79 times
  • Thanks 50 times
2 #
Posted 22/10/2015 17:20:56

Re: Transferring money from banks and pension funds.

Probably, I do not answer all your questions, but one point decide how I know this:
-babushka in Italy receiving a pension through the Italian bank receives a bank card. With this card, it is going to Russia, and there is an ATM takes your money.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 88 times
3 #
Posted on 10/23/2015 9:40:27

Re: Transferring money from banks and pension funds.

in private savings bank, is not so clear that the accumulation and how to treat them.
If% of the contribution, which comes at the map, without any problems. Transferred to other map or removed from an ATM. If this contribution to objectified. term, it is necessary to pick up the bank to write a statement, etc. Or transferred to the card or cash pick up.
If you register a personal account on the bank's website, you will have access to your transaction account to transfer den. sredstv.i so on. You can translate it into any other card. It's in the bank is better to clarify.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 21:31, Processed in 0.735602 second (s), 54 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning