City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 8.10.2015 23:48:04 | descending
Haiku (Haiku) and the tank

Japanese poetry is based on the alternation of a certain number of syllables. Rhymes is not present, but a lot of attention is paid to sound and rhythmic organization of the poem.

Haiku, or haiku (opening verses) - a genre of Japanese poetry: rhyming tercet of 17 syllables (5 + 7 + 5). Art of writing haiku - is first and foremost the ability to say a lot in a few words. Genetically, this genre is associated with the tank.

Tank (short song) - the oldest genre of Japanese poetry (the first record - 8th century). Pyatistishiya rhyming syllable of 31 (5 + 7 + 5 + 7 + 7). It expresses fleeting mood, full of innuendo, different poetic grace, often - complex associative verbal game.

Over time, the tank (pyatistishiya) became clearly divided into two stanzas: tercet and a couplet. It happened that one poet composed the first stanza, the second - follow. In the twelfth century there were verses chain composed of alternating triplets and couplets. This form is called "renga" ( "strung stanza"); first tercet called "starting verse", in Japanese "haiku". The poem renga had no thematic unity, but his motives and images were most often associated with the description of nature, and with the obligatory indication of the time of year. The initial stanza (haiku) is often the best part of a verse in renga. So individual collections of haiku model began to appear. Triplets firmly established in Japanese poetry in the second half of the seventeenth century.

Haiku has a stable meter. This does not preclude poetic license, for example, Matsuo Basho (1644-1694). It is sometimes considered a meter, seeking to reach the most poetic expression.

Matsuo Basho - created not only poetry, haiku, but the whole aesthetic of the Japanese school of poetics. His real name - Matsuo Munefusa. He was born in the castle town of Ueno Iga province (in the center of Honshu Island), the son of a poor samurai Matsuo Ёdzaemona. Native Bass were educated people, that first of all presupposes a knowledge of the Chinese classics. His father and older brother Basho taught calligraphy. Sam Bass since childhood friend was the son of the prince - a great lover of poetry; Basho he soon began to write poetry. After the early death of his young master Basho went into the city and took the tonsure, thereby freed from their feudal service, but this did not become a monk.
He studied at the famous at that time masters of haiku poetry Katamura Kigin and Nishiyama Soin. In 1680 he published the first anthology of his own poems and poems of their students. Then he settled in a hut on the outskirts of Edo (Tokyo). In 1684 he begins to wander as his favorite poet Saigyo. As the growing glory of Basho, it began to flock to the students of all ranks. By the end of his life he had many students throughout Japan, but Basho school was not usual for that time, the school master and hearken disciples to him, Basho encouraged those who came to him in search of its own way, each has its own handwriting, sometimes very different from the handwriting teacher. Disciples were Basho Coeur, Ransetsu, Issё, Kikaku; Basse belongs to the school Chiyo - a talented poet who, early widowed and lost child, became a nun and devoted herself to poetry ...

Basho (1644-1694)

Silence all around.
Pierce the heart rocks
Voices of cicadas.

Old pond.
Frog jumped into the water.
Splash in silence.

The water is so cold!
Sleep is not a seagull,
Swinging on a wave.

His life wrapped
Around the suspension bridge
This wild ivy.

Oh, how many of them in the fields!
But each in his own flowers -
In this supreme feat of flower.
Issё (1653-1688)

We saw everything
My eyes - and back
To you, white chrysanthemums.

Ransetsu (1654-1707)

Autumn moon
Pine draws ink
On the blue sky.

Chiyo (1703-1775)

On the death of a young son

Oh my catcher dragonflies!
Where in the unknown distance
You ran now?

The dew on the flowers of saffron!
Shed on the ground it
And it will be a simple water ...

Plum Spring flowers
It gives your fragrance man ...
Those who broke the branch.

I'd forgotten,
What made up my lips ...
Pure power!

Buson (1716-1783)

Overweight bell.
And on the edge of his
Dormant butterfly.

I went up the hill,
Full of sadness - and that is:
There's wild rose in bloom!

Had the dew,
And on all thorns thorns
Droplets hanging.

The cold penetrated to the heart:
On the crest of the wife of the deceased
In the bedroom, I came.

Issa (1768-1827)

So shouts pheasant,
As if he opened it
The first star.

Aliens among us there!
We are all brothers
Under the cherry trees in bloom.

Wood - in the framework ...
A bird carefree
Nest there weave!

Oh, with what sorrow
Bird out of the cage looks
On the flight of a moth!

In the thickets of weeds,
See what wonderful
Butterflies were born!

Sad world!
Even when the cherry blossom ...
Even then...

On the death of a young son:

Our life - dewdrop.
Let a drop of dew
Our lives - and yet ...

From the book: Butterflies flight. Japanese three-line / Trans. with Jap. VN Markova. - M., 2000.

List Thanked

blubey (1/18/2016 1:14)
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 9 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted 08/10/2015 23:57:46

Re: Japanese poetry: haiku (haiku) and Tank

Volga, beautiful poems from the book you have selected. One very wonderful they are today lozhatsja to my sad and pensive mood. How Flash For! Opening! Previously, I could not understand these verses,
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 9.10.2015 00:26:09 Author | Posted 09/10/2015 00:26:09

not, Albin, not even choose. I read, I read the last few days all that caught the eye. I like me the haiku))) and now decided to put here. These were caught, as explaining what was happening and what to eat))) Copy everything. In general, it is possible and by experiment))).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 9.10.2015 00:34:50 Author | Posted 09/10/2015 00:34:50

Where Kasadzima? -
I asked. It's time to rain,
Dirty trail ...

Who is, answer,
At a New Year's dress?
Itself did not recognize.

Oh, how short
foot crane -
again pouring summer rain.

Gushing heavy rain:
He is clinging to the grass
A flock of sparrows.
# Basho

Cherries and those
Can be nasty
Under the mosquito squeak.
# Issa

The childless woman.
How gently it touches
Dolls for sale.
# Ransetsu

Old age
worn on the bow points
gum from the pants.
Tengu
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanks 162 times
5 #
Posted on 10/16/2015 1:24:03

Japanese -... strange people they are ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 53 times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted 10/16/2015 13:38:21

Lena, thank you. I like the Japanese view of life and such stihi.Vo I probably have something Japanese, not one person was comparing me with the Japanese. Once I saw a documentary about 2 Japanese masters, one-best grinder in the country, and the second-best carpenter in the country. So they gathered together, sharpen tool and make very thin and long chips, is measured by the thickness of its instruments ...
I thought then about a special Japanese character - to see the beauty and the value where the other hard rasmotret. I think that these Japanese poems help us discover new things in life.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
7 #
Posted 10/19/2015 14:06:05

Japanese -... strange people they are ..
Tan, it is my thoughts aloud In my opinion, only they can write such poems and even consider this verse I do not pretend to be the expert, just like the lyrics
Lena, and you that they like, if you do not read any explanation to them, and only the poetic lines
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanks 162 times
# 8
Posted 10/19/2015 15:37:01

[Quote] The Japanese -... strange people they are ..
Tan, it is my thoughts aloud In my opinion, only they can write such poems and even consider this verse I do not pretend to be the expert, just like the lyrics
Lena, and you that they like, if you do not read any explanation to them, and only the poetic lines [/ Quote]
Exactly! It is a genre of avant-garde in art ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 20.10.2015 02:49:43 Author | Posted 10/20/2015 2:49:43

Lena, and you that they like, if you do not read any explanation to them, and only the poetic lines

I find them very sensual, not directly, but so florid:

Cherries and those
Can be nasty
Under the mosquito squeak.

The cold penetrated to the heart:
On the crest of the wife of the deceased
In the bedroom, I came.

Autumn moon
Pine draws ink
On the blue sky.

like this perception, a little on the subconscious, the rhythm, melancholy ... and sometimes even humor.
like that so subtly linked together two very different things. Like what the exact meaning is set out in a pair of paradoxical words.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форума

• Thanked 26 times
  • Thanks 54 times
# 10
Published on 21.10.2015 12:42:41

That's really an amateur so it poeziya..mozhet and thin, but I do not like, do not understand this longing overtakes fiction.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 26.2.2016 20:58, Processed in 4.548258 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning