Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

969 | Ответить: 21 Views .: 969 | Reply: 21
print ago Forward

[Education] Terza media. and whether I need it, and in general how?

Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 7.10.2015 12:20:30 | descending
Good day to all!
today went to school to learn Italian, but since I already shprehaet on it, I was offered Tertz media who prohodil- difficult right? as generally taught? it will give me?
share your impressions)
Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
2 #
Posted 10/07/2015 13:37:06

Re: Terza media. and whether I need it, and in general how?

... why the average and not high school?
you can give sr.klassy ...? Repeat little istorii..geografii..matematiki etc.
question - whether it is necessary to vam.dazhe if itâ? - Decide vam..tratit time or not.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
3 #
Posted 10/07/2015 15:02:31

Everything depends on you. I personally really liked the Italian and improved much faster than training ...
But there are examples, and they are many, when our girls were spitting and why it is necessary, and I have a diploma, but there is some garbage and Italians all this is not necessary, fi, I have to learn, with all blacks illiterate, the document does nothing and t. d ....
And my favorite gem, "Why do you need this, do you have a husband?"
It all depends on your perception (Albina, create a theme).

I loved it and was very useful because:

1. I like to read all non-fiction and educational literature and repeat the curriculum has been interesting. Contrary to stereotypes, we do not remember that much of the school and it is sometimes unexpected ways can be helpful.

2. Languages ​​are always given me a hard, only to learn the language of confusion and tyagomotina terrible for me. . Learn the language in the course of just reading in geography textbooks, physics, biology, etc., essay writing, retellings and at the same time in the process of correction of the teacher of my Italian and parsing grammar and simultaneously study special vocabulary - for me, probably the best way to learn a language .

3.Mne was interesting to get acquainted with the local school curriculum, with teaching methods, since I myself worked as a teacher in Russia, and there my husband is a teacher in college Because it was still interesting and useful to shoot the breeze and for the life of his colleagues, the one we still keep in touch.

4. mathematics was sometimes very boring and I was allowed to go about their business But at the same time it was helpful as I tried with my very poor set of words and knowledge to explain the math (sometimes I was allowed to do so ). The way to get.

5. For me it was very interesting and useful to meet with the migrants of different nationalities, different levels of education, and so on. D. Among them were those. who sailed on the boat from Africa, and unlike many I am led now on the hysteria, the media inflated. However, there is one condition - initially did not consider himself superior to those who are 12-14 years old dropped out of school and went to work. If you are ready to see people in blacks and Hispanics, who will be next to you at the desk, you can find a lot of new and interesting, as well as make friends.

6. I'm thinking to go in the evening Superiore. Many offer a complete Tertz media here, because it is cheaper than to translate and certify the certificate of 9 classes at home. The eldest son of my finished Tertz media for a couple of months, in parallel studying at the course in 3 Superiore.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 7.10.2015 15:32:06 Author | Posted 10/07/2015 15:32:06

Alain thank you! Yes, I would like ihochu school here, too complete, the problem is that I have a stump in the sense that neither mathematics nor the other did not understand science in our schools, the maximum that remembered umnozhenich this table, I am more humanist ... that's why I I'm afraid ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
5 #
Posted 10/07/2015 15:44:13

That's why I'm afraid ...

Firstly, it is easier for the second time. Secondly, you will be at a desk most likely those who even do not know the multiplication table and never even knew Written exam in mathematics was held in view of the situation.

Of course, the teacher was trying to teach the people as much as possible, and something they still learned. But that's because an adult to learn all this for a year, if not passed a very difficult childhood. The girl from Brazil has written off on my examination, I sat down, so that she could write off the teacher pretended not to notice They put her 5 math, the total was taken 6 or 7 (Italian she was good) and got her diploma.

There is another option to skip any general subjects - go directly into 3 Superiore and certificates for class 9 and 11 of the house to bring certified. Theoretically, there is in some Superiore and evening department for adults and even free. But you need legs to walk and get to know that person and where to talk. But it must be in February or March to do, and now you can try to go for thirds media, along with their level of understand, it is also quite inexpensive.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
6 #
Posted 10/07/2015 15:54:19

I advise you to go to study in Tertz media. I attended this happy and I talked about this in his blog http://italiaunoduetre.com/blog/moy-dnevnik and impressions alena in tune with mine.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
7 #
Posted 10/07/2015 19:29:07

I 100% support Alain (in all respects), and you, Nastya, so to say - ask myself the question: "Why do I need this?" And even after - "What I can give is the result?" (From all points of view - the language, knowledge and general culture, dating, future - both working and personal). The answers were distributed in the "+" and "-". If positive more - feel free to go. Because there can not be one size fits all - me, for example, it was absolutely not necessary, someone among the pros and cons still outweigh the first, and for someone 3 media was absolutely positive experience. It all depends on the person and situation. And still more from the teachers ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 8
Posted 10/07/2015 21:20:34

Knowing the experience of Alena, I suggested that his friend also go to Tertz media and then to go on courses in the specialty. But she said that she "did not want to lose a year" (as is now without work and her studies, she did not lose) and will give the documents for legalization. Although I realized diploma here it is necessary to nobody, maybe you need to be retrained. But the master-master. I sometimes think that some people are assuring their diplomas from Russia do not fully understand how and where they will be used. It is cheaper to go to study in Italy. If it's a shame you can not tell anyone.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Ariana
City
Oslo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 7 times
9 #
Posted 10/08/2015 18:48:19

I think I would have gone to a school, because at least not in Italy, and with another tongue and in other countries, having a job and working in the language of the country I stupidly did not know the words of biology or mathematical problems. Because I work in a certain direction, and there are no problems but I do not know all the geographic elementary concepts.
So if you imagine that children will come to school in Italy, or even in the garden, and assistance will be required in the classroom and the whole picture of the world to explain or discuss visiting an Italian grandmother.
If suddenly happen is that we will return to Italy, where I would clearly the complexity of the work, then I would rather consider option than paying school language courses ...
That shared their thoughts of life
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Posted 10/08/2015 19:16:32

I think I would have gone to a school, because at least not in Italy, and with another tongue and in other countries, having a job and working in the language of the country I stupidly did not know the words of biology or mathematical problems. Because I work in a certain direction, and there are no problems but I do not know all the geographic elementary concepts.
So if you imagine that children will come to school in Italy, or even in the garden, and assistance will be required in the classroom and the whole picture of the world to explain or discuss visiting an Italian grandmother.
If suddenly happen is that we will return to Italy, where I would clearly the complexity of the work, then I would rather consider option than paying school language courses ...
That shared their thoughts of life
Arin, straight voiced my thoughts ... I also thought that if the future children will need help - it will be easier to provide it. For the Italian language can be infinitely enriching! It touches me when some people are trying to prove to me that the word or phrase is used only in certain narrow sense, when the meaning of words / phrases can be much hoo! rather their shades!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 01:10, Processed in 0.892683 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning