Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
1 #
по убыванию Posted 1.10.2015 10:18:30 | descending
Dear forum, share experiences, who received multiple-entry visas for a year or more. Insurance is purchased only during the first visit? (Like online VTS it is written, but really want to check with those who have passed all this).

And it was not on a supplementary question. My mother Schengen did not exist, but I'm trying to persuade her to request a visa once a year, all of a sudden give ... At the very least give a shorter period or only on travel time, right? Maybe someone had a similar experience?

Visa legalize tourist, not a reunion.
Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 40 times
  • Thanks 94 times
2 #
Posted 10/01/2015 15:34:57

Re: Question on insurance for multivisa

I received multiple tourist, I had insurance for a period longer than one trip, but not for the whole period of visa odnoznachno.Potomu a visa for 2 years. Insurance for 1 year. They are inexpensive and easier to arrange for insurance companies than at the visa application center.
Who is easier to obtain a visa um (if not changed the last six months) multiple given even to those in Italy 1 time goes, in extreme cases, will give a one-off
If necessary I can call them and ask questions about the desired
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 4 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
3 #
Опубликовано 1.10.2015 15:39:06 Author | Posted 10/01/2015 15:39:06

Thanks, Kate. I'm trying to persuade my mother to request a visa once a year, my mother rests I'll try to write their own first. About insurance, I suspect that there is not much written correctly.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanked 93 times
4 #
Posted 10/01/2015 19:14:12

This summer was the familiar experience of receiving a visa:
1) Yes, insurance is only for the first trip (I myself always done so);
2) And yes, it is possible and ask for a year - give the same (those who first went!).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
5 #
Posted 10/01/2015 19:18:14

Insurance is purchased only during the first visit?
Yes, medical insurance for the first entry. as well as cash sredstvae
Visa requests even for a year, it is still a relative of the Italian citizens do not pay for a visa.
(Like online VTS it is written, but really want to check with those who have passed all this).
People all say that St. Petersburg visa center is kind of a separate song. Therefore it is better to have responded those documents did in St. Petersburg.
[Quote = "alena"] was not on a supplementary question. My mother Schengen did not exist, but I'm trying to persuade her to request a visa once a year, all of a sudden give ... At the very least give a shorter period or only on travel time, right? Maybe someone had a similar experience? [/ Quote]
Yes. apply for the year (at the invitation of the terms you specify one or two years). But tickets are displayed on the first entry. If they want to - give a year or two, and if not, only on the date of entry.
My dad gave just half a year, although before that he did not have visas. However, he was driving with his wife who already had visits.

[Quote = "Cat"] Insurance for 1 year. They are inexpensive and easier to arrange for insurance companies [/ quote]
cheap - this is how much?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 04/10/2015 10:05:57

I received in August 2014 for two years in the EC visa Italy in St. Petersburg. The insurance is only needed on the first trip. It is better to take insurance on the side, in the heart of one company and the cost is high. We did visa a few days. Now give visas for three years. If there are additional questions - ask. If anything, I can call the Visa Application Centre (I Peter).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
7 #
Posted 26/10/2015 13:19:47

Alain, look, please site of the Moscow visa center. Documents section: http: //italy-vms.ru/dokumenty-na-turisticheskuyu-vizu-2/
And here is the question of insurance (not medical! How to understand a few)
The "bank guarantee" - fidejussione bancaria,
I am writing tablet and I can not for some reason, to insert all the text from the site, but there napispno about polizza fidejussoria, which oyormlchyut some insurance companies. And it's such insurance, and I made out. If you find a document (there is a possibility that has already thrown), say the name of the office. I have this type of insurance sovetayu other girls when they made out the docks for parents and all is going well.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 8
Posted 26/10/2015 13:23:29

http://spb.italy-vms.ru/finansovaya-garantiya-2/
But with the site of Petersburg center.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted 26/10/2015 13:24:30

bank guarantee fidejussione bancaria (original + copy) from the inviting party (individual or company). On account of the sponsor bank blocked a certain amount of the applicant's name. Documented by the relevant document, which should be in the hands of the applicant in the original. Typically, such a document draw up the big banks with a worldwide reputation. The same document also make out the insurance companies and then he called polizza fidejussoria.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 22:07, Processed in 0.685893 second (s), 86 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning