print ago Forward

[Fludilka] What do you associate autumn

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 30.9.2015 17:20:02 | descending
Hello everybody! who are still alive ...

We were in Sardinia for the second day as the autumn came. What is autumn here? It's rain. We have the most "pleasant" moments weather is November and February - dozhdiiiii.

I came up with the theme! With what is associated fall?

I Fall in Belarus is associated:

it rustling leaves underfoot, less sun, more than gray skies, chilly cold, which still needs to get used to after the summer, mushrooms -gruzdi, pock.

Here in Sardinia, perhaps, deserted beaches, the departure of tourists, the disappearance of people in the streets with the first rain.

And of course Happy Birthday sister, dad, nephew, friend one another son, girlfriend and two other friends, my student and her little son!

And you associate with what the fall?
volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 09/30/2015 17:39:14

Re: What do you associate autumn

I have this:
- And only bunches of rowan and red shalnooooy sunset !!!!
- Autumn kiss after hot summer ..... and in front of the whole fall, I need you very much and I'll nuzhnaaaa, I need you))
- Maples OFF-ra-Seeley magical city kakim- the color, which means soon will be an Indian summer, baaaabe letooo)))
-Naaa Kooovree of yellow leaves in the dress simple))) inspired by the wind from krepdyshina, dancing in the alley Autumn Waltz Boston ... it was only a dream, but it is dear to me
What is the fall? is the sky gloomy sky underfoot in pools are filled clouds with clouds, I fall for a long time with you was not))
.... She is such, my fall, until the end of October)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
3 #
Posted 09/30/2015 17:47:29

What a great topic! I just recently went to the car and thought: how can I love autumn! I have a period of total love !!! everything (sorry not all hee hee ).
Association соответственные,солнечные,тёплые,радостные,эйфорические generally
But the picture which I imagined it all. Until the middle of November my condition usually lasts
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 09/30/2015 17:59:06

and so quietly, yes, Len? as if nature dies))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
5 #
Опубликовано 30.9.2015 18:14:12 Author | Posted 09/30/2015 18:14:12

I have this:
- And only bunches of rowan and red shalnooooy sunset !!!!
- Autumn kiss after hot summer ..... and in front of the whole fall, I need you very much and I'll nuzhnaaaa, I need you))
- Maples magical painted city kakim- the color, which means soon will be an Indian summer, baaaabe letooo)))
-Naaa Kooovree of yellow leaves in the dress simple))) inspired by the wind from krepdyshina, dancing in the alley Autumn Waltz Boston ... it was only a dream, but it is dear to me
What is the fall? is the sky gloomy sky underfoot in pools are filled clouds with clouds, I fall for a long time with you was not))
.... She is such, my fall, until the end of October)))
Krasivayayayayayayaya !!!!
Straight nothing to add is not necessary! All songs written!
I still associated with the trip home !!!!!
and here I do not have enough of autumn! here ... eternal summer!

Grapes rowan - yes !!!! my dad always gathered it! and on the eve of brooms .... therefore I had stored at home - the beginning of autumn was followed by drying venikoff !!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
6 #
Опубликовано 30.9.2015 18:18:24 Author | Posted 09/30/2015 18:18:24

What a great topic! I just recently went to the car and thought: how can I love autumn! I have a period of total love !!! everything (sorry not all hee hee ).
Association соответственные,солнечные,тёплые,радостные,эйфорические generally
But the picture which I imagined it all. Until the middle of November my condition usually lasts
Beauty !!!! I mean "you draw a picture of the imagination" !!!
Len, you're fall? .... Why she is so close to you .... Fall!

... Remembered ... my autumn muz.shkoly wrapped with vines, its leaves turn red ... and music lessons. literature I took out the leaves from the windowsill ... and Dried herbarium by heart ...! Tipo
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 09/30/2015 19:08:46

Len, you're fall? .... Why she is so close to you ..
we both Lena autumn ) Do not know it because I basically love all seasons! except for hot summer months, but in the fall for some reason always this state. The arrival in mid-September, a departure in mid-November, then sad before Christmas (figuratively speaking).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 09/30/2015 19:10:46

and so quietly, yes, Len? as if nature dies))))
Yeah, darling, and quietly
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 09/30/2015 19:33:39

We have a cottage in Volgograd was growing (I hope that is now growing) pock, so every time I nalamyvala it in the fall and then it took so long was still at home, even zasohnuv already.
... And still I terribly liked supply of watermelons on the balcony))) (it is my last photo of the Volgograd House)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Опубликовано 30.9.2015 21:05:52 Author | Posted 09/30/2015 21:05:52

We have a cottage in Volgograd was growing (I hope that is now growing) pock, so every time I nalamyvala it in the fall and then it took so long was still at home, even zasohnuv already.
... And still I terribly liked supply of watermelons on the balcony))) (it is my last photo of the Volgograd House)

Stock watermelon - it's good! .... We brought from Kazakhstan melons ... stock! (They're the most delicious in the world !!!!!) and vinogradik!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 13.3.2016 17:47, Processed in 9.098785 second (s), 89 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning